WalkthroughsDon't Kill Anyone in Undertale - True Pacifist Ending GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
Table of Contents:
- Basics: How to Achieve the True Ending
- Introduction / The Ruins
- Waterfall: Part 1
- Waterfall: Part 2
- Hotland: Part 1 - Lab
- Hotland: Part 2 - MTT Resort & Core
- Neutral Ending
- True Lab & True Ending
Waterfall: Part 2
Tips for Waterfall: Part 2:
- To the southeast of the lantern path is Temmie Village. This is a very helpful area, as it houses the only vendor in the game that you can sell items to. Unload your old weapons and armor for some decent gold.
- You can spend 1000g to send Temmie to college and unlock some very powerful Temmie armor. This armor is very expensive, but becomes cheaper according to how may deaths you rack up. The process is time consuming and expensive and takes a ton of commitment to gold farming. It is not recommended.
- The Turtle Vendor has some of the best items for the Pacifist run. The Torn Notebook doesn't deal much damage, but increases invincibility when hit. This is the best weapon for the Pacifist play-through, as you will never attack. The Cloudy Glasses also increase invisibility, but a higher defense item is generally a better choice.
Make your way though the second section of Waterfall, making sure to visit Temmie Village, the Turtle Vendor, Ghost House, and the snail races. Snail races aren't worth the time, but they are fun to see. The Undyne boss fight is the next hurdle to overcome, and it is a tough one! Make sure you have plenty of healing items and your reflexes at their sharpest!
Pacifist Boss Tips: Undyne
- This is another very unique fight. Instead of using your soul to avoid attacks you will control a shield to protect it. The key is to get the timing of Undyne's attacks and flee as soon as it becomes an option.
With quick reflexes and no deaths, you should arrive in Hotworld in 3 or 4 Flee attempts. The yellow arrows Undyne shoots at you will swing around and attack from behind, so be prepared. This is a difficult battle and may take a few tries to overcome. Make sure you give Undyne some water when you arrive in Hotworld to befriend her and backtrack to her house for a get-together.