WalkthroughsDon't Kill Anyone in Undertale - True Pacifist Ending GuideWalkthroughs - RSS 2.0
Table of Contents:
- Basics: How to Achieve the True Ending
- Introduction / The Ruins
- Waterfall: Part 1
- Waterfall: Part 2
- Hotland: Part 1 - Lab
- Hotland: Part 2 - MTT Resort & Core
- Neutral Ending
- True Lab & True Ending
Hotworld: Part 1 - Lab
Hotworld is the final area of the game. If you have kept to the rules of the Pacifist play-through, and are on the Neutral playthough, King Asgore will be at final section, followed by a chance to rewind and receive the True Pacifist ending.
The Royal Scientist, Alphys, will be your guide for the final stretch. She will attempt to help you through puzzles and bosses of the area; just be prepared for your cell phone to ring...constantly. Mettaton, a TV star robot of Alphys' creation will be your nemesis. Make sure you have plenty of consumables on hand, as there are plenty of tough enemies in Hotworld.
Hotworld: Part 1 Tips:
- After some quiz show fun with Mettaton and some puzzle traversing, you will find the first boss of the area, the Royal Guards.
- After some more puzzles and an encounter with Mettaton, you will find yourself at the next boss, Muffet.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Mettaton [First Encounter]
- Watch Dr. Alphys' hands for clues! Cheat to earn victory in this battle.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Royal Guards
- The Guards attacks can be pretty powerful, but defeating them is easy. "Clean" 02's armor until he removes it and "whisper" to 01.
Pacifist Boss Tips: Muffet
- Muffet is one of the most difficult bosses yet. but if you bought and saved that Spider Donut from the Ruins you can get a peaceful resolution in one turn. Once in battle, simply eat the donut and you are able to Spare Muffet. Nice!
Keep going and after another fun-filled Mettaton encounter, you will find the MTT resort. This is pretty much the last haven of the Undertale world, so stock up accordingly!