T-shirt Design Contest
For months now, you've been emailing us with your ideas for cool new Escapist t-shirts. Now it's time to put your designs to the test. We're giving you the chance to create the next Escapist t-shirt that will be up for sale at The Escapist Store. And to sweeten the deal, you get a badge just for entering!
Create anything you'd like to see on a shirt and send it to us. Logos, designs, quotes from your favorite Escapist shows, ponies ... whatever you come up with, we want to see it.
- Feel free to grab a t-shirt template from the web.
- Use one of our available colors that are linked below.
- Create your logo, design or saying right on top of the template.
- Submit your entry below (please, no bigger than 640x640).
You're welcome to submit as many entries as you like, but you'll only get one badge for participating.
The following types of entries will not be eligible to win:
- Vulgar Items - Yes, we all know a colorful phrase or two, but that doesn't mean they belong on a shirt. If you decide to use vulgar language in your design, it will be deleted, you will not receive a badge, and you will be blocked from participating further.
- Already Used Ideas - Check out our store before you start your creation. We want unique ideas, not replicas.
- Someone Else's Ideas - If we find out you ripped off someone else's design, you will be banned.
- Just Not Good - Put some thought and time into your design. Anyone can take black marker and write something on a shirt. But nine times out of ten, it will suck. Do something that would make us proud, not hate you.
- T-shirt ideas submitted to The Escapist must be the exclusive property of the contest entrant and have never before appeared in any form anywhere.
- All T-shirt designs submitted to The Escapist become property of The Escapist. The Escapist reserves all rights to publication, re-publication and distribution.
- Minimum Quality of Entries: If, at the sole determination of the judges, no contest entry is of the quality and standard required for distribution through The Escapist Store, then none of the entrants shall be awarded and the prize is waived.
The prize for winning this contest will be your shirt up in our merchandise case for all to see, buy and wear! We'll also send you one of your shirts to wear, free of charge and with all the bragging rights that come with it, not to mention a different badge for winning.
This contest will run from February 9th through to February 17th.
For those of you submitting more than one entry, please go to THIS THREAD and look at the 3rd entry for details.
The contest has ended!
Thanks for your interest, but this contest is now over. Keep checking The Escapist for more contests and giveaways in the future.
By participating in this contest, contestants grant The Escapist the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation, the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the contestant's name, as news or for public information and education without additional consideration or compensation. Any entry becomes the property of The Escapist and will not be returned. Entrants surrender copyright and all interests therein of their submissions to The Escapist with the understanding that the materials may be used for promotional purposes.
Employees of The Escapist, and its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any family members and/or household members of these employees, are excluded from the contest.
Entrants release The Escapist and its respective parent divisions, affiliates, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this giveaway from and against any liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and the awarding and use of the prizes.
Tampering with the giveaway in any manner is prohibited. The Escapist reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the contest has been tampered with. The Escapist reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it suspects or has determined, in its sole discretion, has tampered with the promotion or submitted multiple entries. If The Escapist determines that the contest has been tampered with, it reserves the right to terminate the contest without awarding any prizes. The Escapist shall not be responsible for any entry not received due to network outages; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; online failures; hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications or transmission failure.
Participation in The Escapist T-Shirt contest implies an understanding and acceptance of these rules and regulations.
Void where prohibited.