No offense but I get annoyed when someone changes thier Username and Avatar photo.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

lacktheknack:
I used to be recognized by having an absolutely horrific selection of avvies, but in these post-TopazFusion days, I now wear his skin.

Forever.

Creepy.

chocolate pickles:
We have names. Read them. Do you even know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

You forgot you were outside the Wild West when you posted this, right?

Drathnoxis:

shrekfan246:

Drathnoxis:

It looks like DVS BSTrD was banned for a conversation that happened in a group. I thought it would be the mod group, but the posts aren't actually there for that day. A shame because I'd like to see the full conversation there. Vault101 last posted something on July 17, so she hasn't been gone that long

I could be misremembering, but I think the offending posts DVS eventually got banned for were in the Brovengers group chat. He also had a bunch of behind-the-scenes, er, issues, though.

Well darn, no hope of ever seeing that then. What kind of issues? He always seemed pretty good on the main forums, mostly just the occasional low content post.

Not really something I'm at liberty to discuss, it was personal stuff between him and some other users and I didn't see much of it first-hand anyway. But even that should probably give you at least some idea.

lacktheknack:
I used to be recognized by having an absolutely horrific selection of avvies, but in these post-TopazFusion days, I now wear his skin.

Forever.

Arnoxthe1:

Actually you don't even have to log out. Just clear your cache.

I tried that, didn't seem to work

Oh well, I can see it on mobile and others can see it so that's all I really care about

shrekfan246:
Not really something I'm at liberty to discuss, it was personal stuff between him and some other users and I didn't see much of it first-hand anyway. But even that should probably give you at least some idea.

Of course you're at liberty. You didn't sign a contract, did you? You just don't want to share all the juicy, juicy gossip because you're a big tease!

I don't change mine because it's linked directly to my name, and I ain't changing that, so the Isle of Sodor's smug asshole in residence is here to stay.

My avatar got deleted when I was upgraded to premium membership. I've restored back to old one so people here wont be as much annoyed with me.

Have had my current one for over 7 years now...

*shrug*

lacktheknack:

Forever.

I really liked that shrieking one, always got a chuckle out of me.

OT; I don't change my user names or avatars, which is strange since I will change my desktop wallpaper 3 or 4 times a day.

Haven't changed name or avatar since I joined, and I do appreciate those who do the same. Or at least keep a consistent theme, those are pretty awesome, especially with more prominent forum activity. Helps to at least put some kind of recognition. Despite that, I'm such a boring neutral and "passing thru" kinda guy, I'm not sure I'm recognized for much. Someone like B-Cell though, I can just look at a forum title and I know exactly whose thread it is (luv u man, totally homo)

Don't worry, I barely change mine as it is. I will make sure that I don't change it again. I've never changed my name though!

Been thinking about changing it. But if I change it, will the new one be small? I was able to upload this big one when the system glitched and everyone was made a premium member.

Ezekiel:
Been thinking about changing it. But if I change it, will the new one be small? I was able to upload this big one when the system glitched and everyone was made a premium member.

The premium member thing was never revoked, so yeah, you're free to upload as many large avatars as you like.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here