'Prequel - Making a cat cry' has updated!

Yes, you read that right, Prequel http://www.prequeladventure.com/ has finally updated after over 2 years. Go on, play it, doooeeeeet.
We will just wait here. Watching.

Oh, the webcomic I quit reading because it devolved into constant pointless character torment has updated? I'll continue not reading it.

The Rogue Wolf:
Oh, the webcomic I quit reading because it devolved into constant pointless character torment has updated? I'll continue not reading it.

Its been a long time since it just did that.

Cool. Now we just have to wait a minimum of another few months for the next update.

Hallelujah! Our prayers have been answered!
Seriously, I'd almost given up hope ever seeing it update again.

The Rogue Wolf:

Cool.
Thank you for your valuable and relevant input.

Glad to hear it finally updated. I really liked that comic/animation/flash game story thing. It has quite a few great moments. I didn't personally learn about it until about 6 months into the aforementioned two year hiatus. Now that it is updating again maybe I'll try to join the forums and submit some commands or whatever they are called.

I finished the latest game(I think). Not sure why it took so long to make as it seemed pretty basic. The whole navigating while invisible thing was a huge pain. Still enjoyable for the story. Anyone find any fun secrets or alternate endings? The peg game one had a bunch of stuff like that.

Oh shit? Finally back? I was just getting in the mood to read this from the beginning again anyway.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here