The weirdest thing that you've ever done?

Pages PREV 1 2

Imre Csete:
Paid money to watch Uwe Boll movies in cinema.

...so...did you at least get a million dollars from whatever bet prompted that?

Entertained for a little while going to this... I don't really think I want to call it an orgy, but it was an orgy.

The weirdest thing was the entertaining part. I'm really weird with sex given that I haven't had that many partners and I'm deathly afraid of STDs. I know way too many people who contracted something.

My answer of why I entertained it was simple: The girl that asked turned me on so much that reaching two decades after, thinking about her still starts revving me up.

Interesting side note: I was right. Love was spread that night (and into the morning), and also communal herpes.

College in another country, yo.

I once drove from upstate New York to North Carolina, in one day, to attend an expo hosted by some obscure video-gaming website, without knowing anyone in the area. And then I did it again the next year!

I don't know, my life is pretty much some sort of sick comedy so I have many things that would qualify but at the same time, they are just also kinda bleak and depressing.

Like seriously it's only worth mentioning if you like dark humor, and though I normally like self-deprecating humor I don't think I'm feeling up to it at this moment so I've replaced the thing with this message.

RiseOfTheWhiteWolf:

DrownedAmmet:
Is it a sex thing? My brain immediately went to a sex thing...

I'll second the living alone habits thing, I lived alone for about two years and now I have a girl who stays over for the weekend, and there's tons of little weird things I have to force myself to stop doing. Mainly peeing with the bathroom door opened, I've had to lean over and shut the door mid-pee-stream twice now because I forgot she was still in the apartment

edit: this was supposed to be quoting Ezekiel

Lel, that qualifies as weird? Nevermind leaving the door open, I've taken leaks with girlfriends inside the bathroom, none of them ever complained.

Maybe they're all talking about what a weird fuck I am now.

Hell, I've peed ON more than one girlfriend in the past. Yes it was consensual. Yes, they did the same to me.

DefunctTheory:

McElroy:
Also jerked off on a trampoline (not while jumping).

I was driving from Texas to Pennsylvania and wanked while going 70mph down the highway at 4am to keep myself awake.

Finished into a soda bottle?

Jadak:

Having been jumping is the only thing that makes that worthy of mention.

I tried it but couldn't find a rhythm and just settled on lying on my back.

I work in a school as an IT Tech, and I had to recommend that a teacher use Bing instead of Google for the time being, as Google was getting caught in our filtering software, and I didn't have time to change it.

"Use Bing" was never a sentence I thought I would utter.

I once won a big pink dildo in Dirty Bingo when at uni.

McElroy:

DefunctTheory:

McElroy:
Also jerked off on a trampoline (not while jumping).

I was driving from Texas to Pennsylvania and wanked while going 70mph down the highway at 4am to keep myself awake.

Of course not. I was wearing a condom.

I needed the soda bottle for peeing.

DefunctTheory:

McElroy:

DefunctTheory:

Wait... You jerked off with a condom? How could you not mention that? That makes it so much weirder.

Cycloptomese:

DefunctTheory:

McElroy:

Wait... You jerked off with a condom? How could you not mention that? That makes it so much weirder.

Agreed, especially if it's a lubed one with spermicide.

Laggyteabag:
I work in a school as an IT Tech, and I had to recommend that a teacher use Bing instead of Google for the time being, as Google was getting caught in our filtering software, and I didn't have time to change it.

"Use Bing" was never a sentence I thought I would utter.

Least you're the knowledgeable type that just calls it Bing, a classmate mentioned a story about someone asking them about "Google Bing."

bjj hero:

Baffle2:

Did you know there was one in there, or were you just feeling lucky?

It was needed for evidence, so I was more "hoping" it was in there and could be found.

Wait, is this a sex thing? Or are you an actual cop?
Because if you're a cop you legally have to tell us or else it's entrapment

DrownedAmmet:

bjj hero:

Baffle2:

It was needed for evidence, so I was more "hoping" it was in there and could be found.

Im not a cop but i do work in criminal justice.

DrownedAmmet:

bjj hero:

Baffle2:

That's not actually a thing. It's only in the movies. Imagine what kind of effect that would have on the viability of any kind of undercover sting operation. While I'm on the topic, you're not entitled to one phone call after being arrested either, though in most cases the police will allow you to make multiple calls in order to get hold of a lawyer or family member or something.

I uuuhh... was a very inquisitive detainee.

I've beaten a goat to death and then skinned it. DK why, probably boredom.

Had a girl in school keep on poking me with a sharp, wooden pencil and asking if that hurt. I took it out of her hand, run it through my palm, said 'no, now it hurts', pulled it out then gave it back to her and she threw up. She stopped with the poking thing but I got sent to be examined for alleged SH disorder.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here