Mod Appreciation Thread 2.0

We're trying this appreciation thing again folks.

The mods have done a lot for us (Despite what many may say or think) in keeping this place together. Despite being a shell of its former self, we still can and will have fun with it. Without the efforts of the remaining team to keep things going, we'd be left to fend for ourselves. Despite Defy taking that up readily, we still have our team fighting to keep things on track and make sure our stay is as enjoyable as possible.

For that, I wish to say thanks! This place would be a nightmare without any sort of oversight, so let it be known that the efforts of the moderation team are not going unnoticed. Thank you all for your hard work!

Yeah, they're pretty good.

I've never had a run-in with a mod, so I may not be the person to say this, but...

I agree. They may not be perfect, but this place would be worse off without them.

Thanks! - You...you've earned it

Much appreciated, just happy to be of service to you all.

Yeah, it's a thankless job, though you get to ban people I guess.

The fact that this thread had to be remade in off-topic proofs that the mods do good work.

<3 <3 <3 <3

(from someone who's run the gamut of punishments from the mod team)

Pseudonym:
The fact that this thread had to be remade in off-topic proofs that the mods do good work.

The other thread was more colorful.

Pseudonym:

That was just a personal choice. We have one in the WW already and it turned into chaos and bullshit pretty quick, so instead of having 2 in the same place, I put this one here to see how it'd play out. As Drathnoxis said though, the other was more colourful, for its... own reasons

Sure. Never had a Problem with them. And if whatever they do gets certain members' knickers in a knot, even better.

They're still a lovely bunch.

Mods... You guys do good work. Keep on keeping on.

Hey, we're all so very annoying. Thanks for not finding us and putting us down like you're the T-800 and we're all named Sarah Connor.

Wait, was that positive?

Would it be more positive if I put a smilie?

;)

... Please don't be killer cyborgs.

ObsidianJones:
Hey, we're all so very annoying. Thanks for not finding us and putting us down like you're the T-800 and we're all named Sarah Connor.

Wait, was that positive?

;)

Redlin5:

ObsidianJones:

Wait, was that positive?

;)

Now THAT'S scary.

Aw, it's like my baby had a baby. Thanks for keeping the spirit alive, Elvis!

And thank you mods for keeping us actually alive.

Not literally of course.

I'm a big fan of the 'Enhanced Mighty Dragons Reborn' for Skyrim.
:P

TheVampwizimp:
Aw, it's like my baby had a baby. Thanks for keeping the spirit alive, Elvis!

And thank you mods for keeping us actually alive.

Not literally of course.

Wait...they haven't told you we're all in the Matrix right now?

But OT, yeah, now I'm a little more aware of the entire situation and what's going on behind the scenes, mods, you're doing the best you can in an entirely shitty situation. Keep on keeping on.

They're doing a good job of handling the spam now.

I've never had a problem with the mods here. You all do good work! This place would be like hell if not for you guys! Love you all.

Zombie_Fish:

Of coconuts?

Sassafrass:

Zombie_Fish:

Of coconuts?

There they are, standing in a row.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or