Golden Age Superheroes meets Modern Age "Superheroes".

And this is why Injustice 2 is awesome.

And I wish every fighting game have these kind of intros before the fight starts.

I always liked unique intros in fighting games, it's a small thing but can be pretty cool lore wise and breaking monotony.

Yes, Netherrealm Studios are good devs.

Why is "Superheroes" for the modern age in quotation marks

I don't think Red Hood is considered a hero, even in his own series-- sometimes he's an anti-hero, sometimes an out-and-out villain. He was certainly the antagonist in Under the Hood, which is probably the arc most people are most familiar with.

Silvanus:
I don't think Red Hood is considered a hero, even in his own series-- sometimes he's an anti-hero, sometimes an out-and-out villain. He was certainly the antagonist in Under the Hood, which is probably the arc most people are most familiar with.

He's pretty much gone straight up hero as of the most recent Red Hood series. It's a great series, his new team is Bizarro and the Artemis (not the archer one, the Amazonian one).

Kenbo Slice:

He's pretty much gone straight up hero as of the most recent Red Hood series. It's a great series, his new team is Bizarro and the Artemis (not the archer one, the Amazonian one).

That's a little irritating, if true. Bizarro is also, of course, a supervillain.

Suffice it to say that the guise most people know Red Hood for is that of an anti-hero or villain.

Silvanus:

Kenbo Slice:

That's a little irritating, if true. Bizarro is also, of course, a supervillain.

Suffice it to say that the guise most people know Red Hood for is that of an anti-hero or villain.

It's really good actually. You should check it out.

PapaGreg096:
Why is "Superheroes" for the modern age in quotation marks

Maybe has something to with Jason Todd Red Hood being neither 'super' nor especially 'heroic'.

For most of his run, he was an anti-hero at best, although anti-villain is probably more apt. Well-intentioned, but prone to using evil means to get there.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here