Post something funny to make me laugh.

I haven't seen anything funny that made me litirally laugh out loud in awhile and I aim to correct that.

Just to let you guys know, while you can post whatever you feel is funny, I have some preferences, I really enjoy Slapstick mostly. I am not fond of say Stand-Up comedians unless they talk about something really funny. You can post a video, image, gif, etc.

The last time I really laughed out loud was these 2 scenes from the Infamous Mass Effect Andromeda and for the wrong reasons the game presented itself:

The latter made me laugh so much mostly because the of the other guys laughing.

Like slapstick? Have a classic.

Chessrook44:

Eh that's pretty tame compared to what Jackass got away with:

Watched The Phantom of Liberty a few weeks ago, a rather funny satire of our times.

maninahat:

Two shots? Wow... I think I'm in love.

Needs more memes.

PsychicTaco115:

Fuck that weak ham!

Samtemdo8:

Chessrook44:

Eh that's pretty tame compared to what Jackass got away with:

Yeah, but no Jackass compares with Kenny Rogers' Jackass

Probably my favourite of this type:

Also this more recently (SPOILERS for Persona 5):

No matter how many times I've seen them, these always make me laugh. OneyNG had a great thing going; I don't know why he stopped making YouTube vids.

Silentpony:

PsychicTaco115:

Fuck that weak ham!

I don't know if it'll make people laugh, but it's fascinating how this would work on his own (even if it's just a big recreation of a Simpsons scene).

So far nothing here has made me go "HA HA HA" laughing hard while tearing up a bit yet, allow me to show you a time when Robot Chicken was actually funny:

everytime i see this, it makes me laugh~

Also:
Nahman Jayden, FBI agent extraordinaire vs. Country Market

Groucho Marx is a good source for some comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPHjJnFqs-s

This one made me laugh my ass off for a good while the other night.

All of you guys seem to really like that Simpsons Video.

I only chuckled and found it mildly amusing. It didn't me me LAUGH OUT LOUD with tears coming out of my eyes.

Also what pretentious fart thinks steamed clams is even edible?!

Samtemdo8:
All of you guys seem to really like that Simpsons Video.

I only chuckled and found it mildly amusing. It didn't me me LAUGH OUT LOUD with tears coming out of my eyes.

Also what pretentious fart thinks steamed clams is even edible?!

It's mainly the idea of editing it into different ideas.

You guys are gonna piss your pants in laughter when you see the worse Fanfiction ever made in history, Harry Potter's My Immortal.

I suggest listening to SomeOrdinaryGamer and Co. reading it:

While watching Bad Fanfic Illustrated's pictures of the fanfic:

Samtemdo8:
You guys are gonna piss your pants in laughter when you see the worse Fanfiction ever made in history, Harry Potter's My Immortal.

Old news. Now we have AIs that write you shitt HP fanfics(sorta):

What's more romantic than confessing your love while the world ends around you? I can only think of one thing...

This is the most surprisingly funny thing I have seen, does this make YOU laugh?

Samtemdo8:
This is the most surprisingly funny thing I have seen, does this make YOU laugh?

That one's lost on me; all I see is two toads eating. In reading the comments by myriad folks who seem to get it, it's clear I'm missing something. Admittedly, my humor is often dark and cynical, so this one just may not be for me; glad you enjoyed it, though. But since I was on the 'Tube, I figured I'd revisit this classic!

Revolver Ocelot:

How about some classic Black Books?

Now I want you guys to make me laugh by posting funny facial expressions and reaction images and videos, something like this:

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here