Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer revealed.

Pages PREV 1 2

Not the best trailer but hopefully it turns out like Rogue One and being quite good.

Veldie:
Not the best trailer but hopefully it turns out like Rogue One and being quite good.

Or more like Rogue One, at least has some pretty shots to make up for it's trash writing and story.

It looks, not good... Not many people asked for this, and the guy they got to play Han is just... no.

I know this is a nitpick, but the Falcon looks entirely to new. It's all bright, clean and shiny (if the bits of chrome I saw are on the Falcon. And those are words that should never be used to describe the Millennium Falcon. To me the ship has, and should, always look like a rusted-out, beaten-up bucket of bolts barely held together with duct tape, bailing wire and reckless decisions. Having it look like it just came off the assembly line ruins the character of the ship. And it calls into question the lifespan and maintenance of the ship.
This movie can't have taken place that far away from the original Star Wars trilogy, almost certainly within ten years of the first movie. And to have the Falcon go from fresh out of the shipyards to jacked-up hooptie in the span of a decade makes one wonder how it survived the run of the original trilogy (spanned at least five-six years) let alone until the new trilogy (another three or four decades).

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here