Money Heist - A Netflix Series

So I ran across the series called Money Heist on Netflix the other day, it's a Spanish series ( for non-Spanish speaking people there is decent English audio available if reading subtitles isn't your thing ) about a group of 9 people that try to rob the Royal Mint of Spain by barricading themselves inside and printing their own money. The first season counts 13 episodes and, to me, there hasn't been one dull moment thus far, there's always something going on whether it's between the robbers themselves, the robbers and their hostages or between the robbers and the police negotiators.

If any of you have Netflix and an hour of free time then I would highly recommend watching at least the first episode.

For those who want to give it a look, here's a link;

For those who have seen it, what did you think of it?

I love me a good crime movie and this sounds interesting.

Huh...I didn't know it was a Spanish show. It looked super cool so I was thinking of checking it out at some point but seeing good word of mouth always helps.

Cool thanks - Godless is excellent on Netflix too. Will try this after altered carbon.

Cool thanks - Godless is excellent on Netflix too. Will try this after altered carbon.

Started Godless and I'm currently in the middle of episode 5, it's a pretty interesting series so far. It's a bit slow at times, but luckily there are plugins that speedup Netflix's playback speed.

Does it have a proper conclusion of are we left hanging at the end of the first season?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
Register for a free account here