Poll: So did you survive? (Spoilers A:IW)

With Avengers Infinity War killing half the universe it was only natrual someone would make a site to see who lives and who dies so lets see if you live or die?

http://www.didthanoskill.me/

Are you happy you where taken or did you want to live?

Im glad I lived because my best friend did as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318089763234250753/442422489172279308/Screenshot_20180505-152220_Chrome.jpg

Are you certain that there's any other result? Because I'm not seeing any variation.

Not even gonna bother with the test so...no.

With my luck I'd survive, but it'd be in a cab or plane and the personal driving/flying me would die...so then I would die.

Asita:
Are you certain that there's any other result? Because I'm not seeing any variation.

The site saves the result in a cookie, so if you want it to change, clear your cookies.

I was saved. Then I tried again and was slain. Too bad.

I died in Chrome and was spared in Firefox.

I say key people were lost and confused people thought it was an international attack, starting a nuclear war that ends everyone left.

"Became paradise" my ass....

At time of writing the poll says 6 survive, 10 die.

THATS NOT 50:50! Thanos lied to us all.

Bobular:
At time of writing the poll says 6 survive, 10 die.

THATS NOT 50:50! Thanos lied to us all.

Half the universe, no particular reason it would be exactly half of each planet, species, etc.. Maybe larger, faster growing populations lost more, other lost less.

A lot of people would die in the ensuing chaos if half of people disappeared suddenly. If Thanos only wanted half the universe dead he should've only killed 2/5ths and let the chaos bring it up to half.

I haven't watched the movie, but I don't mind spoilers. What was Thanos reasoning for wanting to vanish half the universe inhabitants out of existence? Was it completely random who would live and who would die?

CaitSeith:
I haven't watched the movie, but I don't mind spoilers. What was Thanos reasoning for wanting to vanish half the universe inhabitants out of existence?

He was sad his own world died to overpopulation, decided he'd kill half of everything to "save" every other world.

Was it completely random who would live and who would die?

Supposedly.

I died, but I mean, if it was almost instantaneous and confusing, I doubt I'd have much time to even question what the hell was going on so whatever.

My question is, why did everyone's clothing disappear too? I mean, wouldn't the person being erased mean just the person would vanish a la the rapture?

I've done this twice and both times I was slain by Thanos for the good of the universe.

I object! My cooking isn't that bad!

Veldie:
snip

There's no poll. Did you put up one only to have the site screw things up?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here