Are quote notifications & avatars a thing of the past now?

Yes I understand this isn't the correct forum for site issues, but it seems this and R&P are the only ones still active the past few days.

Anyways, every time I pick "Yes" and Update Forum Options, it just reverts back to "No". "Disable Avatars" also reverts back to "Yes", but oddly enough they still show up for posts.

What about you?

Should we start the Final Countdown?

Seems to go back and forth for me. A few days ago, I couldn't see avatars, user titles or badges anymore, and turning them back on didn't work. Bit annoying, since I usually recognize people by their avatars.

Then I tried on more time and now they're back. Quote notifications are still gone though.

I still see mine and other's avatars at the moment. Never had the situation where everyone's avatars are gone.

Though notifications are still borked for me at the moment.

Quote notifications seem to be totally busted, regardless of what I do in Settings.

Avatars are working, though. They disabled themselves, but enabling them again in Settings seems to have stuck.

My quote notifications are actually on, but it doesn't turn the icon yellow, can see them in the drop down though (and the actual message panel).

My avatar got eaten way back when everyone got triggered into publishers club.

I still see Avatars on the forums themselves inc. my own. However I don't see my own Avatar in my Profile page nor on the menu panel. Also all my personal info. in my profile has been lost.

Quote notifications are totally bizarre now. I still get them even though it says they're off, but they notification yellow.
Also I got a PM in my quote notifications... from somebody on Gurl.com

Samtemdo8:
I still see mine and other's avatars at the moment. Never had the situation where everyone's avatars are gone.

Though notifications are still borked for me at the moment.

Also, ironically, I can't view your thread about the '502 Bad Gateways' because I keep getting '504 Gateway Timeout'

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here