504 Gateway Time-out

Anyone else getting this error nearly every time they try to open a thread? I can start a thread no problem, and even get a post through even though the error displays instead, but just trying to open an existing thread is almost impossible lately.

Maybe this would be of benefit if anything can still be helped here.

Yeah, I have been getting it. I just figured the end is near for this forum.

Yes I've been getting it. Even been getting the 502 Bad Gateway error as well.

Been getting it since last weekend, most times refreshing works but sometimes it doesn't.

Yup. And it seems like the larger the thread, the harder it is to get in? The ship, it is sinking.

intosanctuary.com

^ The life raft. Although it's much more like a replacement ship than a life raft really.

I've been getting it too... I also have lost my avatar. I have no idea if that is linked...

EDIT: Turns out I can see it here in the forum, but not in my profile or at the top of the page.

Can't load or post in threads. This is the end (possibly the beginning of something new) but its definitely moving towards the end of the status quo here. See you on the other side.

I can barely post. Sometimes I also get the 502 error.

I've been unable to access anything for the past week or so. Things seem a little more stable now.

Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer!
Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer!
Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroy For the sake of creation all must be from chaos unto order!

Fun fact, one of my recommended sites was the escapist, only now labled '504 gateway time-out'

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here