Uh...where did yesterday go?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

And much of today?

July 12 is missing. I even got notifications for quotes...from the 10th and 11th...

Yeah, a post I made yesterday just vaporized. Glad I'm not the only one going crazy.

Looks like in its death throes the Escapist has morphed into a different form yet again.

Site is glitching again.

Casual Shinji:
Yeah, a post I made yesterday just vaporized. Glad I'm not the only one going crazy.

Looks like in its death throes the Escapist has morphed into a different form yet again.

It seems literally all of stuff posted July 12th is just gone.

They said 'something is coming' but it looks like something left instead.

Maybe kross is tinkering again.

Something is coming.

Wintermute:
Something is coming.

I was wondering about that. And for me quote notifications don't work anymore, neither do Avatars, and no account changes of any kind stick.

Wintermute:
Something is coming.

Winter

Casual Shinji:

There's a The Thing joke in there somewhere but I gave up on it.

Saelune:

Wintermute:
Something is coming.

I just realized it was friday the 13th as well.

So... this proves the Illuminati is working with Jason Voorhees, right?

ObsidianJones:

Saelune:

Wintermute:
Something is coming.

I just realized it was friday the 13th as well.

So... this proves the Illuminati is working with Jason Voorhees, right?

Clearly this site was built on an old camp...domain website, and now the ghost of the old 'Escapist Camp and Nature Preserve' is coming for revenge against us gaming nerds.

The mods are being evil again!

Reeeeeeeee

Clearly there is only one explanation for this...

July 12th does not exist. It is #FakeNews that was created by Lamestream Liberal Media to confuse everyone.

This is happening because the feminists don't want big titties in gaming.

DOOM IS APPROACHING THE ESCAPIST!!!

On tiny, padded feet.

Wintermute:

Gay

Basement Cat:
DOOM IS APPROACHING THE ESCAPIST!!!

On tiny, padded feet.

Kawaii

One of my political topics got destroyed which I posted today. How weird.

Wintermute:

They have time powers now. Fuck me!

Marik2:
SNIP

What's with calling things gay? That's not like you, and its not 1998 public elementary school anymore.

Yesterday never comes.

Silentpony:

Marik2:
SNIP

What's with calling things gay? That's not like you, and its not 1998 public elementary school anymore.

How can you be so sure? Yesterday vanished, maybe the last 20 years will be next!

Drathnoxis:

Silentpony:

Marik2:
SNIP

How can you be so sure? Yesterday vanished, maybe the last 20 years will be next!

The escapist went back in time.

Silentpony:

Marik2:
SNIP

Gay

Marik2:

Silentpony:

Marik2:
SNIP

Gay

Please stop. It is offensive and immature and you know it.

Oh good, so it wasn't just me then.

Saelune:

Marik2:

Silentpony:

Gay

It is offensive and immature and you know it.

Which is why I keep doing it. I also like to use the word retard a lot.

Here's to tomorrow 🍸

For Petes sake. What is it with this site?

Maybe someone restored a day old database back up? Who cares at this point though?

On the bright side, if you got moderated (or even banned) yesterday, your crimes are magically forgiven and forgotten.

bluegate:
Maybe someone restored a day old database back up? Who cares at this point though?

Well, I wanted to read the rest of that Jar Jar Binks thread and it's completely gone now, so...

PsychedelicDiamond:
For Petes sake. What is it with this site?

It's been abandoned by it's owners and is continuing to deteriorate without an adequate tech support team.

Saelune:

Marik2:

Silentpony:

Gay

Please stop. It is offensive and immature and you know it.

How is it offensive? He isn't insulting anyone in the LGBT community in this proper context.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked