Where does the "A Thing About Stuff" come from?

Title. Who is it that does the "A Thing About Stuff" images we get in the bottom of our screens on the site?

Shamus Young did them all years ago back when he had a webcomic here. All in one bunch IIRC, never added any more.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Silentpony:

They're also a PubClub benefit. And even then, they do not show up if AdBlocker is on.

SupahEwok:

Silentpony:

They're also a PubClub benefit. And even then, they do not show up if AdBlocker is on.

You can also turn them off in subscription in benefits.

SupahEwok:

Silentpony:

I still don't know what we're talking about. Can someone screenshot this? I'm looking at my lower screen and I see an Ebay add for 40k miniatures I've looked at in the last few days, nothing more.

Silentpony:

SupahEwok:

Silentpony:

I still don't know what we're talking about. Can someone screenshot this? I'm looking at my lower screen and I see an Ebay add for 40k miniatures I've looked at in the last few days, nothing more.

Exhibit A (Catchphrase Annoyance):

Exhibit B (Balance of Story Quantity and Quality):

Exhibit C (Lightsaber Colors in each film):

Green lightsaber in New Hope....

Asita:

Silentpony:

SupahEwok:

Exhibit A (Catchphrase Annoyance):

Exhibit B (Balance of Story Quantity and Quality):

Exhibit C (Lightsaber Colors in each film):

I've never seen anything like those before, and I don't use adblocker...

That Star Wars one has always really bugged me. Think I even made a thread about it a year or two back.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here