Penguin Faction!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hello there fellow Escapists! It's time for us penguins to step out of the shadows and assemble in opposition against the Zombies, Pirates, Aliens, Ninjas, and Robots. For too long have we sat on the sidelines as these groups contended for world supremacy. Well now it's our turn! Let's rally together and show them the might of the penguin army!
FOR ANTARCTICA!

No one wants to support my cause....

Penguins? What the hell?

If I wasn't already a ninja, I would totally join your cause. But I am honor-bound to my duty.

You guys are too busy partying in your tuxedos to put on real suits and do business.

*Ksckgskk* Eliminating the penguin threat added to list of 'minor priorites' rho-zeta-11.

Alright, Penguins is officially the best faction ever, even though it doesn't exist.

Well... It might be because this is an game where there are no penguins involved, if you click on the adverts, and play the game, you'll see the categories are pirates, zombies, robots, aliens and Ninjas...

Fucking bear army pwns n00bish penguins

Polar Bears>Penguins.

oliveira8:
Polar Bears>Penguins.

Pygmys>Polar Bears>Penguins

oliveira8:
Polar Bears>Penguins.

Agreed. Polar bears! Rise up against the penguin enemies.

As a member of the robot faction, I can support your noble cause. We have had a well documented alliance with the penguins ever since our ambassador Bender first made successful contact.

I'm a pirate, but what is a pirate if not a rat bastard who switches sides when the switchin's good?

TEAM PENGUIN! QUACK!

Dramus:
As a member of the robot faction, I can support your noble cause. We have had a well documented alliance with the penguins ever since our ambassador Bender first made successful contact.

Hear that polar bears? The penguins are going to get rocket launchers from the robots! For Antarctica!

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:
Polar Bears>Penguins.

Do pygmys have mind control powers? Cause Polar Bears have!!

Didnt you wath the news? Those polar bears in the german zoo mind controlled that lady so she would jump into the cage so they could eat her!! I say thats pretty awesome and badass!

That's right, no one wants to support penguins. Tough. Cute? Maybe. Capable of world domination? Unlikely.

pernguins WTF? I think you mean Penguins you know how you spelled it in the title of this post?

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:
Polar Bears>Penguins.

Didnt you wath the news? Those polar bears in the german zoo mind controlled that lady so she would jump into the cage so they could eat her!! I say thats pretty awesome and badass!

no they dont, but they live in long grass so the polar bear would never be able to look into their eyes, plus Pygmy's have the element of surprise :P

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:
Polar Bears>Penguins.

no they dont, but they live in long grass so the polar bear would never be able to look into their eyes, plus Pygmy's have the element of surprise :P

But in the frozen wastes there is no high grass! And even if Polar Bears are caught outside the artic enviroment they would just roll over mud or dirt so they could blend in!

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:
Polar Bears>Penguins.

But in the frozen wastes there is no high grass! And even if Polar Bears are caught outside the artic enviroment they would just roll over mud or dirt so they could blend in!

if there isnt any long grass then there wont be any Pygmy's so they cant be controlled anyway XD

screw the robots i want penguins!

Robots + Penguins = Frozen Nuke. Soon, we will launch it at the north pole. As for the pygmys, I say let the Zombies take care of them.

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

if there isnt any long grass then there wont be any Pygmy's so they cant be controlled anyway XD

Aha! So its clear! Polar Bears>Pygmys! Also Polar Bears are military backed up by Coca-Cola!

Surrender to your Bear overlords!

oliveira8:

Aha! So its clear! Polar Bears>Pygmys! Also Polar Bears are military backed up by Coca-Cola!

only in Antarctica...

Yarr, penguins be the natural enemy of pirates. This not be good news mateys.

Hilarity. I would totally join you, though I probably won't play much more Genre Wars. Too many high-level players keep jumping me: the lack of a limitation on who you can challenge means that I win twice, then have my army wiped out by someone with 100 units of high-grade caliber spread out across the board. It boils down to the situation presented in the second panel of this comic, only without any sense of restraint.

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

only in Antarctica...

Greenland, Russia, Canada and USA. To be exact my friend.

And with the might of Coca-Cola they can build for themselfs suits that allow desert combat and other places that dont have snow!

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

only in Antarctica...

And with the might of Coca-Cola they can build for themselfs suits that allow desert combat and other places that dont have snow!

but until that day Pygmy's rule the rest of the world! bwahahaha

scotth266:
Hilarity. I would totally join you, though I probably won't play much more Genre Wars. Too many high-level players keep jumping me: the lack of a limitation on who you can challenge means that I win twice, then have my army wiped out by someone with 100 units of high-grade caliber spread out across the board. It boils down to the situation presented in the second panel of this comic, only without any sense of restraint.

When that happens I bravely retreat with a fierce and murderous intent. That shows them.

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

sky14kemea:

oliveira8:

only in Antarctica...

but until that day Pygmy's rule the rest of the world! bwahahaha

But most of the world doesnt have high grass!

We should totally have a homicidal woodland (sort of) creature faction.

Man bear pig would be the epic unit.

More Fun To Compute:

scotth266:

When that happens I bravely retreat with a fierce and murderous intent. That shows them.

Exactly. What else can you do? I tried thrice to fight against such odds and had all my units reduced to NOTHING in two rounds. Ridiculous. If I challenge you, it's because I thought it would be a fair or difficult fight. Sadly, not all on the Escapist seem to have such honor when it comes to the field of battle.

Let me put up three silly situations I've run into:
1)A guy with nothing but one group of 50 avg/avg samurai things. He challenged me once, I retreated, thinking that I'd try again for a player in my skill bracket. I go back in, he challenges me again THREE SECONDS LATER, I accept, thinking I might have some sort of chance(two of my three groups were strong to his). I get trounced.
2)A guy with the same number of units as me attacks, but his units are all strong/mighty. I knew I wasn't going to win, but to see how bad it would be I tried it. Super trounced.
3)A guy with twice the number of units as me attacks. His are all strong/mighty. By this point I've restarted twice, so what the fuck do you do? I accept, get omega-trounced.

Note that I was using an army of either deplorable or weak strength (at the best case) at all times during these encounters, with about an even set of 20-20-20 across three different types of units. Is there no system in place preventing the higher level players from slaughtering the fresh/restarting players? All that you can do is retreat, and then you've had your time wasted by someone who clearly is not above doing it again.

Minor edit: the third case, I actually had a few of the medium zombie tanks on my team, but the rest of my units were weak/weak. It didn't matter: the tanks got wiped out altogether anyway.

Deguasser:
pernguins WTF? I think you mean Penguins you know how you spelled it in the title of this post?

It's spelled correctly.....?
Anywho, I've decided to help the Robots since when they bring Nuclear winter, us Penguins can still live here.

As a steampunk sky pirate, I must say I do not fear the penguins...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked