Best reason for standing someone up on a date

Pages 1 2 NEXT

and be trutful here, i am not to judge,

My dog ate me homework so I had to stay home and redo it.

Define best. I'm not being sarcastic either, do you want our funniest? Most effective? What?

There isn't one...

I had explosive diarrhea.

I once stood a girl up because she had a well hidden stubbly moustache, I just said I "Couldn't be in a relationship right now"
My god she hid it well though

I didn't want to go.

I think that'll work

To busy brushing my BEARD.

Um?
What? Is this supposed to be a poll or something? We don't really have much to work with here. I mean the sky's the limit, so I could even say something like "because he killed three cute kittens on our last dates".

There is no reason to stand someone up.
You were either asked out on a date and agreed, in which case you wanted to go or you were too much of a coward to say "No."

-OR-

You asked, and it is therefore your responsibility to go.
Bitch.

Actually, I don't date. It's too shallow for me. If you're asking for excuses, just think of something simple.
"My dog got sick and I had to take care of him."
"I got sick and I had to take care of me."

If you dont want to go on a date just tell them that you where aressted and not to beleave any one who says that you did anything to any little girls.

When is there a good reason to stand someone up? There are three situations:

1. You go on the date. Results of date may then vary, of course...
2. You are actually held up for a valid reason, in which case you let the person know ASAP and reschedule the date so he/she doesn't feel put out.
3. You don't want to go on the date, in which case it is courteous to actually tell the person beforehand and let them down gently.

Any possible scenario can be sorted into one of the above categories, and thus you should follow such a situation appropriately as stated above. Aren't I helpful? :)

Best Reason? You can't make it because a group of lustful beauties were holding you captive. Best reason I can think of.

Edit: maybe not the best reason to give if you want to make an excuse out of it, but still the best reason to miss a date all the same.

"I don't like you. Bye"
Might as well be blunt about it.

"I have a penis, and so do you"...

You notice them packing chloroform and a gag into their trunk

standing someone up is a pretty spineless thing to do. i would pool these people with the same type of people that would commit a hit and run. i know, totally different but it seems to reflect the same lack of responsibility and inability to face consequences.

Ago Iterum:
Define best. I'm not being sarcastic either, do you want our funniest? Most effective? What?

funniest or most effective, its all for fun anyways

Apparently when I said "No" to the invitation it meant "Yes", so I guess I have no excuse...

The girl was a racist and a rabid supporter of PETA.

Got bored so i didn't go

Tell them you died, well tell someone to tell them you died. Although that can be a problem if they go to them same school as you/work with you...

"I got attacked by zombies, one even bit me. In fact I feel a little wierd..."

I had to rewind a video tape.
and I hate you.

Because my little sister had been curb stomped by a horse and I was driving her to hospital.

Funnily enough she didn't believe me, even though it was true.

"I'm sorry I stood you up... well actually I'm not sorry at all. In fact I didn't show because I was too busy eating a bun. And you know what? It tasted even better because I knew you were waiting."

'batin, go away

I died and came back as a zombie to let you know....
BRAINS!!!!!! "Eats her brains"
Oh bugger that sucks.

"I just talked to your ex-boyfriend. He said there's no point in sleeping with you because you're a frigid, lifeless bitch, and you somehow manage to turn sexual intercourse into an opportunity to talk nonstop. So, after weighing my options, I had a wank and fell asleep. Good day to you."

I'm gay, super gay.

black lincon:
I had explosive diarrhea.

frankenpimp:
I'm gay, super gay.

SODAssault:
"I just talked to your ex-boyfriend. He said there's no point in sleeping with you because you're a frigid, lifeless bitch, and you somehow manage to turn sexual intercourse into an opportunity to talk nonstop. So, after weighing my options, I had a wank and fell asleep. Good day to you."

GoblinOnFire:
"I have a penis, and so do you"...

Sounds familiar...

If you aren't in the hospital or morgue, there is no reason not to show up.

I'm batman. Sorry I didn't tell you.

That chick actually has a dick!

She refused to be tested for cooties. I didn't want to risk it.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked