Which is the best Unforgotten Realms season?
Classic
22.5% (20)
22.5% (20)
Season 1
56.2% (50)
56.2% (50)
Season 2
12.4% (11)
12.4% (11)
Season 3
9% (8)
9% (8)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Unforgotten Realms

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Which is the best season? Why? I say classic for teh lulz.

Season 1, when it was an epic parody of role-playing games and the story actually made sense, rather than the recent seasons where the story is made up on the spot and plot holes are left unresolved

also we cant judge season 3 yet. not enough episodes

None of them. They're just awful.

ProjectJAY:
Season 1, when it was an epic parody of role-playing games and the story actually made sense, rather than the recent seasons where the story is made up on the spot and plot holes are left unresolved

Well I give you that the first real season made the most sense. And we can judge the 3rd season for the 2 seen episodes and the trailer, if those were the best so far pick that.

Back in season one before the story got really confusing

I'm gonna have to disagree with u coz season 2 was the best especially the last 5 or so episodes they were some of the funniest episodes of like any show ever well at lest in the top 20 for me

season 2 was funny

no we can't judge season 3

but season 1 was best

ProjectJAY:

Rob actually had explanations for Season 2 on the Unforgotten Realms forums. I don't remember there being any plot holes anyhow.

Whats the difference between "classic" and season one?

Davey Woo:
Whats the difference between "classic" and season one?

There was a series on Newgrounds.

'The Well' was pretty funny so I vote season 1. I can't understand the plot anymore and have stopped keeping up with the show.

Season 1 was the best. But 3 appears to be returning to actual humor.

Currently Season 1. Ask me again ain about 2 months - if Rob keeps up his trend of insulting fanboys and hinting that Roamin might never return, I'll change my vote to Season 3.

Lol season 1 by far, for all the randomness ha ha

Season 2 was pretty good, full of action and whatnots, but I enjoyed Season 1 a lot more, since it was a hell of a lot funnier.

I know I can't really judge Season 3, since there's only been two episodes and a trailer, but while the trailer kicked ass, the actual episodes so far bored me to death. Shame.

I say season 1 because of it going to one episode a week. Frikken impatient idiots. Still though, my favourite quote from Rob in the comments on one of the episodes was when he said something along the lines of "I appreciate your input, but none of it is particularly helpful." And that was that. Now he's gotten into the common misconception that everyone should be treated equally, and instead of ignoring the clearly mindless nitwits, he's going to their level and striking them back. It is important for the strong to despise the weak, because the weak will always hate the strong, and it is their genetic material which must be stopped in it's tracks. Without natural selection, the strong must simply ignore the weak and make it clear that they are completely unimportant, instead of giving them what their cute little brains want, attention. Off topic a bit, but I do feel that the stupids were getting to him, so I hope this clears up what you should do when assailed by the weak.

I tried watching a couple of episodes, but they all just suck.
The time per laugh ratio sucks, I mean, you reckon a ten minute video would have something funny in it, but no.

Yes. This poll makes perfect sense since Season 3 just started.

SirSchmoopy:

I really don't understand how fans work. Do they like the show? Do they hate it? Like... why would it matter what's the best season (in your own personal opinion) if you're watching it all anyway...?

It's not funny enough, there's not enough story! There is too much story... I miss -such-and-such- character, so it's not good. I like stupid laughs, so it's not good. BUT I'LL STILL WATCH IT ANYWAY AND JUST KEEP COMPLAINING WHILE I DO.

WILL THEY EVER STOP COMPLAINING? Will they ever stop attacking and insulting your hard work?

im not complaining im just saying that i like season 2 the best but i like most of the episodes in all seasons. its just an opinion discussion to see who liked wat in which season. although some people do go overboard.

SirSchmoopy:

You're comedic timing is off. In the last episode you spent far too long on *fan service* for petey. It wasn't that the joke was bad, I did laugh but after I finished laughing the joke kept going and I had to wait for it to finish. When your audience realises that the joke is still going they also realise that they must wait for it to end and for the next joke to be set up before another oppurtunity to laugh. It is this time that the audience becomes fidgety and starts posting crap on your forums.

Season 2 had the best theme song and was far in but still had lots of lulz. The episode length in Season 1 was better though. But all three series are funny. Don't know enough about Season 3 to really rate yet.

I think Unforgotten Realms still suffers a bit from the "unfinished show" problem. The show doesn't seem like a completely co-existing whole. What I mean is the characters seem like they are a bit nervour about what they are doing. And the story des the same.

However, many series (TV shows and webseries) as a whole suffer from similar problems. Zero Punctuation only got funny several episodes in the series, the first one weren't that good. Unskippable got alot better too recently.

The show has alot more potential. But there shouldn't be many addition of different story elements, it kinda hurts the viewers if they have no more idea what is going on. As if the viewer somehow has to follow along with the many changes the creator has in mind. I would have to say, you don't make a show for yourself, but rather you make a show for the viewers, and the goal should be to get many viewers.

Cpt_Oblivious:
None of them. They're just awful.

I am in agreement. It just doesn't cater for my humour.

you know all you people nagging about the plot I think he has to keep changing it because we're always guessing itn

Edit : BTW post 1001 !!!

Killerkittenprr:

SirSchmoopy:

I really don't understand how fans work. Do they like the show? Do they hate it? Like... why would it matter what's the best season (in your own personal opinion) if you're watching it all anyway...?

It's not funny enough, there's not enough story! There is too much story... I miss -such-and-such- character, so it's not good. I like stupid laughs, so it's not good. BUT I'LL STILL WATCH IT ANYWAY AND JUST KEEP COMPLAINING WHILE I DO.

WILL THEY EVER STOP COMPLAINING? Will they ever stop attacking and insulting your hard work?

Blame Freedom of speech. some people just shouldn't have it

SirSchmoopy:

Feel the need to defend your creation on an internet forum, eh?

I will never understand why most fans must have an absolute favourite season.
If the polls allowed for more options I bet they would have demanded our favourite episode...

Personally I don't like to get into pedantics.
All the seasons are pretty much the same anyway.
Not that it's a bad thing.

I wish I had the title "Epic Lumberjack" under my username instead of "Gone Gonzo"...

(Yes, this was meant to be read as the nonsensical staccato piece it is)

season 3 is my vav but season 1s flare rocked power to the flare!

As someone who has played both D&D original and Forgotten realms, I like most of it, but I still have a special place in my heart for the plotless, MS paint classic. Back when it was just funny without trying to accomplish anything.

I wanna cast a punch to timmy's face........

Aw man, wind is the weakest element, don't you have the sword of fire-du, or the flail of ice-du, or the dual daggers of pew pew pew

I think all seasons re pretty epic
(didn't get the second one word for word)

i haven't seen the classic episode but i love all of the other seasons, but i choose season 1 because it was more original however season 3 does have a better story and now im starting to think i should have choose season 3

Well, I liked them all. Which ever season who had the "Shaquille O'Heal" episode wins though.

Oh, and the TF2 bits. I love this part.

I can't decide; there's something cool about each season as well as something stupid in each one.

Season 2, with the epic theme music.
Back when Romain and Garry were important... those were the days...
Also, "Lemon grenades!"

The first 5 episodes are stuffed to the gills with laughs.

The others are all good, but it just seems like "teh lolz" got more attention given to them at the beginning.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked