Names For Black Cars

Pages PREV 1 2

F17:
In my experience, cars go faster the more Xs, Ss and numbers in their name. So, call it an XSX17. It might sound like a dingy adult film store, but trust me, that car will fly.

You're awesome.

teisjm:
invite your friends for a car-bukkake party and name it slutty zebra afterward

You're disgusting. And sick. And Wrong. AAAAAAARRGGGHHH.

Trivun:
Why do you need to name your car? Why do people do that anyway? It's a car, it gets you from A to B. That's all. It doesn't need a name. There's no point, this thread is absolutely pointless...

No. No. A car doesn't just get you from A to B unless it's from Korea, Malaysia, India or China. However, naming your car is frowned upon by the Top Gear crew (well, except the Hamster).

NIGHTRIDER.

/thread

Morgan. But then i name things after actors.

teisjm:
invite your friends for a car-bukkake party and name it slutty zebra afterwards

Lol You win 1000 internets for that...

When my car gets a name, it's usually from the numberplate, eg: my car ends in MZX and ended up being called max

For some reason the Crackermobile amuses me greatly (not rasist). If not that then just name it Fucking awesome sex machine or Misa Misa(it's what i named my Ipod).

Vladimir.

Kit.

You should get a red LED display that flashes backwards and forwards too.

Mmm... Black Betty perhaps?

I believe the correct term is "African-American" car.

You should call it Denzel or Barack. Or if you're feeling adventurous, Oprah.

Bored Tomatoe:
Name it Steve. Steve the car.

Damn, ninja'd

KITT, KARR or KIFT (Knight 4000) of course. In the Knight Rider 2000 movie KIFT was really a pimped Dodge Stealth, so that should fit.

I was thinking Lucy, but since it's black, maybe Sha'Quonda or La Shawnte'?

Ooh gotta have a special name for your black car huh? You racist bastard!
<.<
I kid, although if you did name it something like "cotton picker" or "porch monkey" that would be freaking hilarious.
Anyway ya gotta give it a girls name. Guys always name things they ride after girls.

teisjm:

For some reason that conjures up images of people repeatedly crashing cars into some poor girls face...you know, prop her up against a wall with her head at bumper height and away you go. >_> <_<...fap fap fap.

scumofsociety:

teisjm:

For some reason that conjures up images of people repeatedly crashing cars into some poor girls face...you know, prop her up against a wall with her head at bumper height and away you go. >_> <_<...fap, fap, fap.

That is... a lot more disturbing than what i ment.

think its time i went to bed, i could have Sworn this was a Thread to Name Black Cats

rxrida08:
I just bought a brand new black 09 Dodge Charger and i dont know what to name it. I'm hoping that you fine folks here can help me out.

Call it scrap metal.

omicron persei 8

teisjm:

/thread

I saw a black 9-3 called blacksaabath :)

RAKtheUndead:
However, naming your car is frowned upon by the Top Gear crew (well, except the Hamster).

OLIVERRRR!

A colleague of mine had a black car that we called "the black tornado" because he was so proud of it. Another is a huge Iron maiden fan, so we call his car the iron maiden.

Although it doesn't make sense... 'Diesel' .....or 'Vince'

A huge cookie to anyone that can work out the Diesel reference.

speedcoreXdandy:
a Charger eh? Regardless of the colour call it ShouldaboughtaCamaro.

Rofl. I agree with this. My dad has a 67 Camaro SS. And it's about to be passed down to me. ;)

the Nightmare Mobile

atv_chic_18:

speedcoreXdandy:

Rofl. I agree with this. My dad has a 67 Camaro SS. And it's about to be passed down to me. ;)

I am so jealous, the 67 Camaro is probably my favourite ever muscle car! I'll be getting a Hyundai Accent 1.3 in a few months, if I'm lucky. I shall be calling it shitehawk and installing 400 watt speakers to numb the pain of driving something so awful.

I hate living in the UK and being fairly poor.

The [Insert your name here]mobile

speedcoreXdandy:

atv_chic_18:

speedcoreXdandy:

I am so jealous, the 67 Camaro is probably my favourite ever muscle car! I'll be getting a Hyundai Accent 1.3 in a few months, if I'm lucky. I shall be calling it shitehawk and installing 400 watt speakers to numb the pain of driving something so awful.

I hate living in the UK and being fairly poor.

It's the best ever. I love the 67 model myself. My dad got it when he was in high school and has had it since. We've had many offers to sell it for up to 20k but it won't be. Unfortunantly for me I won't be able to drive it anywhere but a race track unless I change the tires and redo the inside. It's not a street legal vehicle by any means lol.

The Don.

Okay, if you own a Black Dodge Charger and you haven't yet called it "The General Leeroy Jenkins," then frankly my dear, I don't know what you're doing with your life

Give it something you find sexy. What feels good to say as you scream out with pleasure revving up that engine. Mmmm has she been a bad Charger? Slap that tail pipe and she'll take ya around the block, if ya know what I mean. Damn girl.

Derrderr420:
Okay, if you own a Black Dodge Charger and you haven't yet called it "The General Leeroy Jenkins," then frankly my dear, I don't know what you're doing with your life

Woah big necro mate, you're about three and half years too late for this thread! Wonder if the guy even still has the car now?

I call my truck "tacomabot". It played out for me because I told some girl (in the friend zone) I called my truck tacomabot and feeling sheepish for my juvenile fantasy, said "that was on my list of things to never tell you." She asked what else is on that list and I said that I liked her. Now we are married, all because of a stupid name for my truck.

edit: well I didnt realize this was a necro, but I hope every enjoys my feel good story.

Call it Kindness.

That way anytime you say you'll kill someone with Kindness.......they'll have to think twice about it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked