Naruto Manga: EXTREME SPOILERS.

Pages PREV 1 2

gigastrike:
What I want to know is why the whole village was cheering for Naruto when the entire city is a crater?

Because Naruto's the main character, of course.

I only read until Chapter 10 (Naruto's not good enough to get me to read that many chapters), but you'd have to expect that Naruto gets together with Hinata and becomes Hokage in the end.

Our beloved konoha cast will probably exile to the sand village in which the sexual tension between shikamaru and temari will develop along with naruto, gaara, kakashi and shikaku developing strategy to retake knonha.

Oh and they will be labelled terrorists by danzo.

aruseusx:
Our beloved konoha cast will probably exile to the sand village in which the sexual tension between shikamaru and temari will develop along with naruto, gaara, kakashi and shikaku developing strategy to retake knonha.

Oh and they will be labelled terrorists by danzo.

This terroism plot seems like it would be the right way to go, the only problem I have is Tsunade. I mean...that's a bit of an abrupt "death", so to me it seems that Danzou will be attacked from the inside and out.

ChromeAlchemist:

Hutchy_Bear:
Slightly off topic but who else thought that Pain bringing everyone back to life was a huge cop out? It reminded me of the time when they went after the sound 5 and all of them were still alive even though clearly 1 or 2 should have gone.

Anyway Danzou will probably cut alliances with neighbouring villages (or at least not be friendly) which may mean a reoccurance of the sand siblings. Anyone 'good' will dislike Danzou and a decision he will make will cause some sort of fight to occur that could have been avoided. Sasuke will arive after this little arc (Danzou may still be in power then).

My thoughts exactly. Pain bringing everyone back stressed me out. Not because I didn't like he could do that, but because if all of those people were dead it would have practically changed the landscape of the mythos.

'Oh shit, Konoha's gone! What will happen next?'

'Oh wait, it's not. Gold stars and ice cream for everyone then.'

But I am glad Kakashi and Shizune are alive though, because I liked them, and I need to see Shizune in proper action.

Pain is merely Nagato's alias is it not? The Pain that we know of (The one that Naruto fought) was called Yahiko, Nagato used his Rinnegan to revive everybody, which really irritated me. Oh! Something else about the hokage selection. Shikamaru's father elected Kakashi, but for god's sake, he'd only been alive for 10 minutes!

StarStruckStrumpets:

ChromeAlchemist:

Hutchy_Bear:
Slightly off topic but who else thought that Pain bringing everyone back to life was a huge cop out? It reminded me of the time when they went after the sound 5 and all of them were still alive even though clearly 1 or 2 should have gone.

Anyway Danzou will probably cut alliances with neighbouring villages (or at least not be friendly) which may mean a reoccurance of the sand siblings. Anyone 'good' will dislike Danzou and a decision he will make will cause some sort of fight to occur that could have been avoided. Sasuke will arive after this little arc (Danzou may still be in power then).

My thoughts exactly. Pain bringing everyone back stressed me out. Not because I didn't like he could do that, but because if all of those people were dead it would have practically changed the landscape of the mythos.

'Oh shit, Konoha's gone! What will happen next?'

'Oh wait, it's not. Gold stars and ice cream for everyone then.'

But I am glad Kakashi and Shizune are alive though, because I liked them, and I need to see Shizune in proper action.

Pain is merely Nagato's alias is it not? The Pain that we know of (The one that Naruto fought) was called Yahiko, Nagato used his Rinnegan to revive everybody, which really irritated me. Oh! Something else about the hokage selection. Shikamaru's father elected Kakashi, but for god's sake, he'd only been alive for 10 minutes!

well Tsunade's been in a coma for 10 minutes, and they are talking new Hokage. I mean seriously, her body isn't even cold yet. Kakashi has been suggested on multiple times as a next Hokage, besides Jiraya. But I'm glad they flesh things out in the anime, because Danzou's speech to become Hokage...it was a bit short but it hit hard, because they had just nearly been wiped out. This could go anywhere from here, but I can still dream about Kakashi being the 6th, can't I?

I also think that the Konan encounter was worse than Haku, in fact we saw more techniques from Haku than we did from her.

Oh and I always said that while possible, it wouldn't be likely that Naruto would become Hokage, he would be Senin at best and serve under Kakashi or Shikamaru.

And if Shikamaru wasn't Hokage then he would join the ranks of ANBU, because once he fixes his physical techniques there's no reason why he shouldn't.

1. One has to wonder where Madara is going at the end of the chapter. He told Kisama to find the 8 tail, and said he has to go do something. I think he will personally either be visiting Sasuke or Danzo.

2. Naruto + Sakura, Naruto will become hokage, or he will die. Everyone wants Naruto + Hinata, but it more then likely will never happen.

3. I am guessing Sasuke will end up killing Danzo, then fighting Naruto. That thing Itachi put in Naruto will do something to either protect him, or as a way to explain things to Sasuke during the fight. In my dream world, I hope Sasuke dies, hate that emo little prick.

4. Kakashi will never become Hokage. He is weaker then Naruto. I can imagine him being an adviser, or Anbu Leader.

GodsClown:
1. One has to wonder where Madara is going at the end of the chapter. He told Kisama to find the 8 tail, and said he has to go do something. I think he will personally either be visiting Sasuke or Danzo.

2. Naruto + Sakura, Naruto will become hokage, or he will die. Everyone wants Naruto + Hinata, but it more then likely will never happen.

3. I am guessing Sasuke will end up killing Danzo, then fighting Naruto. That thing Itachi put in Naruto will do something to either protect him, or as a way to explain things to Sasuke during the fight. In my dream world, I hope Sasuke dies, hate that emo little prick.

4. Kakashi will never become Hokage. He is weaker then Naruto. I can imagine him being an adviser, or Anbu Leader.

Regarding Naruto + Sakura, i've heard that Kishimoto is a fan of NaruSaku, if he puts them together, he's going to have a lot of angry otaku fans...

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked