This is the worst pain ever!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

What is the most painful thing you have ever felt?

This thread is only about physical pain, so if you want to talk about that time in kindergarten where you had to draw what you wanted to be when you grew up and you drew a giant robot and your teacher told you that you would never be a giant robot, do it elsewhere.

The worst pain I have ever felt would probably be being dragged face first through cobblestones when I was 6.

That said, gimme' your two cents.

Being kicked in the balls. Or even lightly tapped in the balls.

I got kicked full-force between the legs last year, I spent two and a half hours curled up in the corner of the room it happened in, not moving. Felt like vomiting.

Happy, happy times.

I remember my ankles clashing together once, that hurt.

Souplex:
The worst pain I have ever felt would probably be being dragged face first through cobblestones.

Christ on a bike, Ow!

Momentary pain? As in The most amount of pain in one second or less? Than that has to be the time when I had a metal rod go into my leg 2 inches deep (accident).

Overall - Hmmmm... probably one of the fights where I was on the loosing side.

Breaking my leg and having the bone burst through the skin.

Use the search bar

I don't know about the worst pain I've ever been in. I really haven't suffered from to much pain. Though this sun burn sure is annoying.

My most painful experience was having appendicitis. For about a year before I was diagnosed, I would have these agonizing fits of vomiting and dry-heaving that lasted for a day or two. They finally stopped two years ago after my appendix finally removed.

hypothetical fact:
The pain of reading another unoriginal topic that just wants posters to yammer on about themselves.

The pain of wondering why people go on these topics in the first place if they have no interest in the matter, only to post completely redundant responses when they could be putting themselves to more use on another thread.

Also, back injuries. I've had many and nothing is as sore or debilitating. The worst was when I trapped a nerve, couldn't move, couldn't work.

waking up with cramp in your calves.

/thread

Flying off a bike without a helmet and then rolling head over heels on concrete. I was like 5

Hard to describe. I have no Earthly what it is, but it feels like half of my foot ligaments/muscles are pulled out of place. It hurts like no other and I can't do a thing to remedy it. The only thing that helps is walking it off, but that's MUCH easier said than done.

hypothetical fact:
The pain of reading another unoriginal topic that just wants posters to yammer on about themselves.

The pain I just shared with the OP on an epic burn.

madbird-valiant:

I got kicked full-force between the legs last year, I spent two and a half hours curled up in the corner of the room it happened in, not moving. Felt like vomiting.

Happy, happy times.

Nice. I went sledding in Michigan, on one of those flying saucers? Well, I hit a bump on the hill and flew into the air, off the saucer, and my legs shot apart...right in time for a horribly placed tree to nail me. Dead center.
After ten minutes writhing in pain, I had to crawl back up the hill. The only good part about the rest of the day was that my brother had the same thing happen to him.

Neonbob:
I went sledding in Michigan, on one of those flying saucers? Well, I hit a bump on the hill and flew into the air, off the saucer, and my legs shot apart...right in time for a horribly placed tree to nail me. Dead center.
After ten minutes writhing in pain, I had to crawl back up the hill. The only good part about the rest of the day was that my brother had the same thing happen to him.

That happened to my friend once, but it was a metal bar and not a tree.

Portal Maniac:
Hard to describe. I have no Earthly what it is, but it feels like half of my foot ligaments/muscles are pulled out of place. It hurts like no other and I can't do a thing to remedy it. The only thing that helps is walking it off, but that's MUCH easier said than done.

That can't be good.

Neonbob:
Nice. I went sledding in Michigan, on one of those flying saucers? Well, I hit a bump on the hill and flew into the air, off the saucer, and my legs shot apart...right in time for a horribly placed tree to nail me. Dead center.

Didn't that happen to Homer Simpson?

Souplex:

Neonbob:
I went sledding in Michigan, on one of those flying saucers? Well, I hit a bump on the hill and flew into the air, off the saucer, and my legs shot apart...right in time for a horribly placed tree to nail me. Dead center.

That happened to my friend once, but it was a metal bar and not a tree.

Oh dear lord. I pity him.

madbird-valiant:

Didn't that happen to Homer Simpson?

I thought he was on skis...and the moguls hit him.

Portal Maniac:

Does it start around your toes? If it does, I have had the same thing in the middle of the night waaay too often.

Portal Maniac:

Hey, I think the same thing happens to me to.

But I can't walk it off. If I try to my I fall over, resulting in more pain.

Souplex:

so if you want to talk about that time in kindergarten where you had to draw what you wanted to be when you grew up and you drew a giant robot and your teacher told you that you would never be a giant robot, do it elsewhere.

Seriously, did you watch my childhood??

Anyway, I've been pretty lucky as far as pain goes, the worst I've ever felt is when I had appendicitis.

After playing soccer my legs kept cramping up all day. Walking from the field to my car both legs cramped up 3 times each. then i realized the pain in my hamstring wasn't going away, I had mildly ripped it and took forever to heal because i was still playing soccer with it like that.

Bone Cancer. I can't decide which hurt more, having the disease or the chemo they used to treat it. The whole experience was shitty overall.

Burn my dick, no joke, painfull as fuck

madbird-valiant:

Happy, happy times.

holy shit !

i have had many

1. Stubbing my toe (3 times within 2 min !)
2. rasing my head then banging against a sharp object
3. fell so hard was temporarily parylized (not painful but scary)
4. doing parkour and mess badly really badly all my falling force goes on my left fore arm , i had a painfully deep cut, i was in shock sine the impact effected my nerve fully !

and the rest i gladly forgot !

pimppeter2:

"Facepalm"

WTF DUDE !

Portal Maniac:

Its a muscle cramp, charlie horse. Can be prevented through proper hydration, potassium, and stretching.

Breaking my foot in half...and having to hop down 3 flights of stairs because my 2 friends i was with thought i was faking it.Unlucky for them when i recovered i beat the living shit out of both of them.
2nd would also have to be cramps in the foot that was broken,or an unlucky cramp around my crotch...seriously Cramps Fuck You.

The worst pain was when I shattered my left leg, which needed a metal plate and 12 screws to be placed inside my leg. The Actual braking of the leg didn't hurt (I was hit by a car), but waking up after the surgery, that was pain! I passed in and out of consciousness for 48 hours.

As for the guys that hurt themselves in the testes, I have a theory. I think that all human testicles are connected. Think of times when you watch AFHV and a guy gets hit with a base/foot/soccer ball. You said "OOH!" and lightly felt the hit, didn't you? So when you got hit by a tree, all men who witnessed it had their nuts hurt. Hope that helps!

pimppeter2:

Anyway a old girlfriend grabbed my nuts and squeezed during a play fight... Worst pain ever.
I got my own back later that night. >.>

avykins:

pimppeter2:

Anyway a old girlfriend grabbed my nuts and squeezed during a play fight... Worst pain ever.
I got my own back later that night. >.>

LOL@the news article.

almost sliced the tip of my left thumb off w/ a razor blade, ran screaming into the house (age 6-8ish, i really don't remember...)

hypothetical fact:

Hey, Fuck You.

On Topic: breaking my arm in 2 places after jumping off of a swingset when i was little.

One thing that feels worst than getting kicked in the balls (also without drawing blood or loss of a limb) would be getting a charlie horse in your neck...

I was hanging out with my friends and cousins one day. We were just messing around and all of a sudden, I turned my head to fast and I just fell down to the ground, it was that painful, initially at least. That's not the worst part... After that, I could only look in one direction and couldn't turn my head, and no, it wasn't straight ahead. Every time I tried to turn my head it hurt like my head was going to fall off. If I tried to move and muscle, even my jaw, it'll hurt to point you rather die... If you eat, it'll hurt. If you talk, it'll hurt. Oh and if you laugh it'll hurt...ALOT! My friends and cousins, on purpose once they found out, tried to make me laugh the whole time I had it. It was incredibly painful to attempt to fall asleep because your head is fixed in one position...unless you want to scream. This lasted 2 straight days too.
If this ever happens to you, DON'T LAUGH! It'll save you alot pain.

Most painful? Ummmm....OH! I know! When all the muscles in my body decided cramp at the same time and leading to my hospitalization :D!

Well, the only really severe pain I've ever had was the time I broke my arm, but even that didn't hurt so much as numb my brain. I have to assume it should have hurt a lot, but it just made me feel like I hadn't eaten in a few days. I felt like I was going to pass out, and my vision tinted yellow with black spots everywhere.

madbird-valiant:

Happy, happy times.

I gave better than I got the last time I got hit in the balls...

He and I were using Kendo sticks to practice sword fighting. He was complaining because I ALWAYS use two when I can, and he was used to fighting with only one. So, despite my telling him to use only one, he came at me with two. He used all of his Retard-Strength (A term my friend came up with meaning he used all muscle and no brain) and knocked the sword from my left hand, and then proceeded to hit me along my left side and DIRECTLY in my left testicle, using it as a battering ram on my RIGHT testicle. I went all rage-tastic on him, and using the sword in my right hand, proceeded to remove his vertical-ness from the equation. I smashed the left side of his face in at full strength with my remaining sword and both hands... He dropped like a dump truck off a cliff... Which is good, because he was preparing to strike again when I did it, and if he had, I would have hurt him MUCH worse...

If you can't sword fight, don't pretend you can. It will just end up getting you hurt when you try to face off with someone who has skill AND finesse. I battered aside two of his strikes when I swung at his face, so I KNOW I had all of my strength in that swing...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked