A Journey, A Revelation, And Some Nudity

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

NOTE: This thread exists to make genuine observations and prompt actual discourse in the readers. If you wish to post along the lines of 'I'm such an individual and don't give a shit' then you're individual in the sense that god will find a unique hell for your ass to suffer in for wasting our time.

--------------------

There is precious little left in this world that remains a mystery, which we don't know or care to know. There is no part of the map that reads 'Here be dragons', that our blood burns to fill with landmasses and coastal formations and interesting and imaginative nations like "Ultropia' and 'Doom Mountain'. There isn't much we can't get online and pretend to know, isn't much we can't ask someone to teach us, or pay to pretend to teach us. There just isn't, I think, all that much we can't fathom.

I found something of this nature, however, and was then given the chance to dip my toes in its waters.

Being Female.

A slightly warped and Labyrinthine mind dreamt of a scheme where she might take an escapist user who was well known, if not well liked, and slip a doppelganger in his place at something known as 'Escapism'. At his doom-keyboard, surrounded by a twisting world of pain and flame, someone in a horned blue helmet leaned towards the screen and laughed at the possibilties. A booming, masculine laugh as his Ultramind fathomed beating down the last walls of experience and bringing a level of awesome to the fairer sex not seen since Joan of Arc beat the shit out of god, at least I think that's how it went down.

An Ultra-proxy was found, a girl with the ability to convince the escapists that she was in fact someone who had identified himself as male for an entire year. She can make her own introductions if she pleases, because while the temptation to just laugh as thunder backlights my armoured, maniacal form is great, I am here for a greater purpose. That, and me ousting someone's privacy at this point would be more hypocritical than god going back in time to abort an abortion doctor, at least I think that's how it went down.

Many of you know this. I have told many of you this. I have told many of you that you are the only one who knows this. Many of you have figured it out, or suspected as much, and even more of you do not care in the slightest. This is not important, because while I will devote a section to laughing insanely, there is a greater purpose to this post. I learned things, escapists, and I was genuinely surprised. The following are anecdotes and observations I accumulated during my time in the body of the enemy.

Story 1: Reverse And Reset

I know some of you. I have known many of you for over a year, many of you have my MSN and knew my name, many of you shared me your secrets and problems, and while I have never been good at sharing back I have been a friend to you. It took one thread and 30 seconds for these people, these friends, to become strangers.

My first lesson of the world through rose-tinted glasses was that there really is a boys club. We laugh along when the women we know joke about the no-girls zone, and we know it's a joke, because who doesn't like to do stuff with chicks? And the girls only ever joke about it, because they don't see it all that much, it's not readily available to them without some effort. Allow me to confirm its existence for you, ladies and gentlemen, because I frolicked cheerfully into it at high speed, like a fly on the windscreen of a large truck.

I had a great deal of fun imagining a fly in plate mail twitching on my windscreen, until I realized that the fly was technically me and stopped suddenly to try and save it before I remembered it was only a metaphor and I was now upturned in a ditch with a drive shaft impaling me.

There's a protocol, it seems, for talking to the other half of the population. I've never noticed it (to be fair, I used to refer to the majority of women by whatever subculture they fall roughly into with the suffix 'tits' tacked on. I feel this is falling firmly but surely on the wrong side of ambiguity, because it means when I finally meet Dame Judy Dench I'm going to be sued for the phrase 'Thespi-tits') before (wow, long brackets) and its certainly never impeded conversation with them as far as I could see, but perhaps it's best to think of it like your underwear. Your mates might see you in your underwear, because their always barging into your place and probably don't give a shit (Mine don't, at any rate. Perhaps I should stop barging into their rooms in my underwear) but you wouldn't be as casual with your female acquaintances, usually (Once again, I may not be the perfect example here). Your girlfriend, your wife, your therapist, they all see you in this underwear, of sorts, and they expect to see it because they know you very well. But it's something we as males seem to have between each other very naturally, and the fact that I had to worm my way back into said underwear drawer with people whom I had metaphorically seen naked...

The Revelation: I, and you may be different, but this certainly applies as far as my experience goes, take for granted a lot of the automatic intimacy two guys have when they are buddies. I also take for granted that this just doesn't happen as easily with the ladies, even if you've literally seen them in their underwear, or worn their underwear while they sleep (sorry, Pixietits). This isn't a hard and fast rule, but having to deal with the bollocks and facades when before no such things existed got old really fast. The hypocrisy of this coming from someone more in love with withholding information more than he loves the feel of lacy silk on his junk is palpable, but does make it somewhat more poignant. It's not malevolent or deliberate, but when you get to experience the dissonance, it can be a pain.

The Change: I realized how much of a bitch it is to deal with me when I hold a conversation like I've written this article, from behind an Ultrahelm, for those of both genders. So I went out into the real world and cyberspace and I took it off for a day. Jury is still out on the results.

Story 2: Shiny Yes. But So Is Mercury. Both Build Up.

None of you can flirt. I'm just putting that right in the first sentence, so we can move on without any bullcrap metaphors and my usual level of pissery. I didn't expect much more when I took the opportunity to play a not unattractive girl on a forum of 13-21 year old male gamers, but it's one thing to watch the broadsides roll and another to be the target. It's a risk of the context, the internet, that at any time anyone can say anything they want to you. This turns the landscape into a minefield, where at any point any of the people around you might sheepishly push a ham-fisted compliment in your direction. The problem isn't that these are inherently bad, I felt rather flattered for about 4 seconds before I realized it wasn't me they weren't complimenting, but the body I had rented for my overly capitalized and error-riddled text. They seemed forced, they were inserted at random times into the conversation and they always seemed to be handed shakily from a behind a bunker of plausible deniability. As someone who's favourite line is 'Hey, I just crushed your puny male, want to watch me try and swallow and entire lemon?', I was once again smacking into a culture divide that really shouldn't be, because gender isn't a damn culture.

Ok, nobody was hopeless, but what slaps my metal face (while my dignity is harmed, your knuckles are now broken) is the suggestion that they were necessary. It's very easy to say 'But it's a compliment' or 'are you saying it isn't true?' to justify these comments, but think for a second on the person you're giving them to. They don't need the internet for validation, they don't expect it, they haven't changed their hair or dressed up for the occasion, and they might just be sick of thoughtful comments that evidently have very little thought in them. And the fact that nobody ever complimented me on my threads, my posts, or my philosophies, and I certainly never got compliments in this number before I installed illusionary ovaries makes me question the cause of this rose-petal barrage. They might be nice, but they aren't necessary.

If one more person tackles/hugs/licks me in IRC, i'm going to track you down and rub my unexpected testicles in your face. They are acidic.

The Revelation: I have to admit, i've known about this one for a while, ever since I was done an immense service years ago when some fed-up friend sat me down and gave me the above explanation. I'm certainly not cured, but I like to think I can now pick exactly when they'll cause the most frustration. I was tempted to put this down as the oddly homo-reactive denial of a mostly straight man tossed into the female shape, but given how many of me 'fellows' have similar complaints, I'm going to call this one valid.

The Change: I still can't put into words exactly why this is irksome, I'll let those with more experience enduring it do that for me, but it's given me an increased respect for just how much shit our escapist ladies put up with. Kudos, you sexy beasts, you delectable insatiable goddesses, who always post the most relevant and interesting topics and posts and have boobs.

Story 3: If I Go To The Kitchen, It's Only To Fetch A Blade.

This is a short one.

If it's off-topic, unnecessary, unrelated or just bad, don't make sexist jokes. You don't know everyone who might read your 'joke', you don't know who might take offense. You wouldn't shout black jokes in the middle of the street, so don't leave this crap where we (they) might stumble onto them.

No, it's not 'just a joke'. It's the dozens we (they) see every day, informing us (them) that we're (they're) just a joke that gets on the nerves. Just don't. On a site that is regularly offended whenever the traditional basement-gamer stereotype is played for laughs, this should really be self-evident.

Story 4: Girls Are Evil

For anyone who frequents the escapist IRC channel, you may have noticed a gradual change in my behaviour from the moment I 'revealed' myself to now. I discovered, in degrees of amusement, that being female opens up a whole range of options you may employ. There's the effect it has on your use of the /giggle, there's the increased impact of mentioning you're naked (I was actually naked, but not who you thought I was), and there's generally the level of dickery you can have fun with when your genitals protrude inwards.

The Revelation: Perhaps it was the fact that I'm actually male, but guys are surprisingly easy to understand when at the driver's seat of a Venus native. Given how much my fellow XX'ers also seem to enjoy exploiting this dissonance, it would seem that it comes naturally to them as well. It's like the unspoken and extremely unlikely possibility that I may come into contact with your genitals made it possible to kick you in the groin from a continent away. I have recently learned to enjoy this possibility, deny it as I did before.

The Change: I wasn't paranoid, it really is fun for them to fuck with my head. This is a weight off my shoulders, sort of.

Story 5: Evil Schemes Are Not As Fun As Escapism

I did laugh. I did laugh, and laugh, and laugh. I laughed as people changed completely when they imagined a better filled Ultrasuit. I laughed as drama unfolded in threads and I messed with heads on IRC.

I laughed as I watched the stories roll back from Sydney and the jaws drop in the light of my false revelation. I laughed as you had fun at my command, enjoyed yourself in a lie as I laughed in my chair at home with only my terrified dog not knowing what the crap was happening and cowering under the bed. I laughed as you foolishly played games and ate ice-cream, laughed as I dropped my burnt toast to where the dog could steal it.

I laughed slightly less when I realized I had given up the opportunity to meet some awesome people in the name of a joke. The Joke was on me, it seems.

I'll not lie, I've enjoyed this romp into the pinker side of the street, I've learned a great deal more than I've written here and no words can express the amount of respect I have gained towards the women I know, especially those on the internet. I've had fun, and I've shared laughs with those in on the joke and at those not in on it. I've become an even more potent weapon of raw seduction and Ultraness, and I've enjoyed making friends I never would have as I pretended to be a different person.
Naturally, I can be very abrasive, as anyone who has chatted to me one-on-one might tell you, but taking on different persona has let me get to know some very rewarding people. And I've learned a lot about myself. But remember how I said the jury was out on the result of letting some of me into the hands of others? Well, they're still out, but they're certainly going to leap at the next chance to do some empirical testing.

Not bad, for a scheme I didn't even come up with.

- Dean

PS: Someone by my name might be at Escapism in December. It probably won't be me.

PPS: As of this point, the short jokes cease, I am now 8-foot tall and your god again.

This 'Rockerjoe' was done by Labyrinth, in case anyone doesn't know

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Though, you totally evoked Rule 34.

I will admit that I was curious as to how UltraJosephine would be received. She was sassy, short and one of my closest friends. Funny to watch on the day. Funny to recount to the masses.

This was, in part, an academic exercise. I wanted to know how much it would shift Ultrajoe's experience of the forums, how people reacted to "her", how they acted toward, around and about "her". I offer my apologies to anyone who was offended by their unwitting guinea-pig employment but I couldn't exactly tell you guys ahead of time. And yes, I had wild amounts of fun and hilarity doing this, as did Josephine. No doubt a revealing experience for all, not just about the deal where someone online may be entirely different to what you expect, but also how their reactions do change.

This is not me being snobby and arrogant, I have to clarify. It is just me experimenting to see, for myself, what happens on these forums that I'm not otherwise privy to.

So, Ultrajoe, I hope you had some fun. I hope everyone else did too through the shock.

The ultimate hoax. Or should I say, the UltraHoax. You two had us all fooled for such a long time. Best joke ever, now I can't decide if I want to hop on a plane to Australia and kill you both or hug you both. Maybe I'll do both. To both. Of you.

See, I have no idea what this is all about. I guess I missed something. Oh well.

Mrsnugglesworth:
See, I have no idea what this is all about. I guess I missed something. Oh well.

Yeah, it's a niche topic. The actual events concerned are fairly specific but I like to think the content and messages are relevant and amusing to everyone.

I tried to include some jokes as well, but those can be hit and miss.

Labyrinth:

... I... I... wha...how!?

Mrsnugglesworth:

Those were exactly my thoughts as well when I read this.

After that, I stopped thinking about it.

Pity.
I thought I'd met you.

Oh well; another time I guess.

Admittedly, I'm not convinced about the truth of this post. I mean, you just admitted to fooling us about your gender. Who's to say you're not trying to pull a double-bluff?

Very well written, by the way. I need to find more topics that you've started, to keep myself awake.

Ultrajoe:

Mrsnugglesworth:

Yeah, it's a niche topic. The actual events concerned are fairly specific but I like to think the content and messages are relevant and amusing to everyone.

Labyrinth:

Yeah, I read it all and I thought some of it was funny.

But I still don't see the relevance of it all. Now you may say "Lots of people do because I tricked them!" I will simply reply "I don't care."

Mrsnugglesworth:
Now you may say "Lots of people do because I tricked them!" I will simply reply "I don't care."

Ultrajoe:
NOTE: This thread exists to make genuine observations and prompt actual discourse in the readers. If you wish to post along the lines of 'I'm such an individual and don't give a shit' then you're individual in the sense that god will find a unique hell for your ass to suffer in for wasting our time.

The point is the anecdotes contained within the post. You didn't even read the whole thing, did you? The notation was right at the top.

Mrsnugglesworth:

Ultrajoe:

Mrsnugglesworth:

Labyrinth:

Yeah, I read it all and I thought some of it was funny.

But I still don't see the relevance of it all. Now you may say "Lots of people do because I tricked them!" I will simply reply "I don't care."

You haven't been around long enough, possibly.
It was quite the event when Ultrajoe was revealed to be Ultrajosephine, a lot of people were flabbergasted.

Always treated you the same, and you have seemed the same to me. Sure, a bit more nekkidness, but you've always been over the top and a bit manipulative. As for the difference, I have done the same in younger years, and indeed experienced the same things. Amusing, irritating and expected. That's social life for ya; people treat each other differently because of labels. I avoid those kinds of people.

I'm glad you've learnt a lot from it. I think it's a good lesson anyone would benefit from trying, at least if you lack the insight to see how it really is to be in these different shoes. I expected no difference in the result on the Escapist, and this proves it for this particular case. Kudos on the social experiment. I have to encourage those. ^_^

Ultrajoe:

Mrsnugglesworth:
Now you may say "Lots of people do because I tricked them!" I will simply reply "I don't care."

Ultrajoe:

The point is the anecdotes contained within the post. You didn't even read the whole thing, did you? The notation was right at the top.

I did read the whole thing.

The Notation doesn't bother me, due to my realization that I know I'm going to hell. And I don't think I'm wasting anyone times because this is an internet forum. If you didn't want to bother with me, you wouldn't. Your turn.

Christ that was difficult to read. You really need a cliffnotes section.
For those "tl;dr" crowd. Ultrajoe was clearly a man for like a year then a few months ago pretended to be a chick. In short the people of the escapist quickly dropped their collective nuts and acted like generic immature boys wanting to cyber a online girl.

Now. I am truly sorry about this but I just have to say it. Please bear with me.
I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!! There are no women on the internet. None. Ever. At all. *dusts off shoulder*
As a bastard who once for a giggle pretended to be a chick in a IRC room I frequented I know what ultra is getting at. I had to drop the facade when every moron who I thought I semi knew suddenly started trying to cyber my persona and sent me nude pics... I still have nightmares.

Anyway I would like to thank you joe for giving the members of this forum a slap in the face.
As far as epic trolls go this is one of my favourites.

Labyrinth:

Well now its technically Rule 63. Besides that pic does not count as porn soo was never Rule 34... Though if you would like to evoke Rule 35. >.>

Mrsnugglesworth:
"I don't care."

Second me on this.

Read the passage, then it got boring.

Not because it was due to the lack of entertainment, but because the complete lack of basic human psychological understanding that was apparently missing before you started this.

Also, no one appreciates being part of an experiment. Let me take you back a few weeks ago to that thread that was created to experiment those who clicked on it on this site, and how the person who created it got suspended and the thread closed.

No one likes being a rat in some sort of maze, to be experimented on just for the sheer amusement/learning of the opposite sex, or the same sex for that matter, or for any other reason for your own sheer benefit.

Anyway, back to the final point I wish to make, but the joy of making it has been sadly lost to me.

Mrsnugglesworth:
"I don't care."

Oooh, now it all makes sense. After all, we all know there are no wimminz on teh interwebs.

avykins:

Trolls invoke hatred and argument, I did this to better my own understanding and have fun based purely on my own observations.

I trolled myself, a reverse troll. It's an act of forum purity. If I was going to troll you all, this post would have been 60 lines of 'WHAHAHAHAHA', but I love you all way too much to not share my insights and good times with you in a harmless manner. Really, the hope is that plenty of people will enjoy this as much as I did, and we can learn something in the process.

I'm really not sure what to say.
Best thread I have seen in my time here.

Higurashi:
Always treated you the same, and you have seemed the same to me. Sure, a bit more nekkidness, but you've always been over the top and a bit manipulative. As for the difference, I have done the same in younger years, and indeed experienced the same things. Amusing and expected. That's social life for ya.

I'm glad you've learnt a lot from it. I think it's a good lesson anyone would benefit from trying, at least if you lack the insight to see how it really is to be in these different shoes. I expected no difference in the result on the Escapist, and this proves it for this particular case. Kudos on the social experiment. I have to encourage those. ^_^

+1

So what? You're a guy again?

Then my "you being compensating for something" theory changes a lot. Now you're compensating for something else, like people who buy big SUV's to compensate for certain sexual organs and their sizes. :P

Either way, jolly good. I'm sure you'll attract the masses with it and gain more popularity, again, from the masses. In the end I've seen much of your cases, I find it amusing in the end. ^_^

Also, who's this then?

So... Ultrajoe is a male. Okay, I can believe that. It was a very clever ruse, however. Unless this is the ruse, and you're only trying to confuse us further... My brain hurts.

Is Ultrajosephine an Escapist user, or is she just a... normal person?

avykins:

As a bastard who once for a giggle pretended to be a chick in a IRC room I frequented I know what ultra is getting at. I had to drop the facade when every moron who I thought I semi knew suddenly started trying to cyber my persona and sent me nude pics... I still have nightmares.

Anyway I would like to thank you joe for giving the members of this forum a slap in the face.

That's just sick, and absolutely sad man.

No one should go through that.

Although, somehow reading this reminds me of something I learned what happened to someone and, yet, it brings a smile to my face.

evil smile Pictures, Images and Photos

Wait, did something happen with the "UltraJosephine" thing?

I am quite confused right now.

mentor07825:

Mrsnugglesworth:
"I don't care."

Second me on this.

Then please, why clog my thread with such observations? I wrote it for those who would find it interesting, and you're not helping it become something positive by insistently ignoring the note I put at the very top. If you have a comment to make, or a valid point, go ahead, but we don't actually need to hear how positively awesome you are for not giving a damn. I repeat, please; this thread can go two ways and I would hate for it to turn sour on page 1. Let's start over;

My name is Dean, you can call me Ultrajoe, have you ever had an experience similar to mine or a comment on my experience?

Please, post constructively.

So, uhm, who was the decoy?

The infamous SCAMola:
So, uhm, who was the decoy?

Labyrinth is showing her this thread, she'll show up if she wants to. She might, she might not.

Caimekaze:
Pity.
I thought I'd met you.

Oh well; another time I guess.

Admittedly, I'm not convinced about the truth of this post. I mean, you just admitted to fooling us about your gender. Who's to say you're not trying to pull a double-bluff?

Very well written, by the way. I need to find more topics that you've started, to keep myself awake.

Ditto to every point has been made above.
Then again, i didnt really know anyone on the forums to begin with, so nothing ventured, nothing gained. At least i know the others are real... or are they?!?
But if it was an act, then at least i can say 'nice job'... Now, all people who believed this hoax will have their pride hurt and will ignore the disclaimer just to try and put a chink in the Ultra-Armour. Which will be a very funny thing to read in a day.

Well... that wall of text was worth it, i hope your experience as a whole was rewarding enough to be aware of the bunch of crap the "misoginistic" males from the internet trow at the females,in any way, there are some points i found to be against some things you said, but perhaps i did not understood them because i dont really speak english as my first language, but anywhay, as a whole i agree with you, i too have entered chat rooms and other places as a female, and it was utterly disgusting to see the amount of people that can be offensive and ignorant, i remember once a guy (fairly in his mid 30īs) sent me a pic of him masturbating... and i had stated that i was a 13 yo girl... sick people.

but well, in the end the joke was on them, he was reported and banned from that place, i think it was kind of great to get one of those bastards out so that young real girls dont need to deal with him.

loved your experiencess and anecdotes, nice writing and properly explained, a little bit wordy and i had to translate some stuff to understand, but great in the end :P

Ultrajoe:

mentor07825:

Mrsnugglesworth:
"I don't care."

Second me on this.

Then please, why clog my thread with such observations? I wrote it for those who would find it interesting, and you're not helping it become something positive by insistently ignoring the note I put at the very top. If you have a comment to make, or a valid point, go ahead, but we don't actually need to hear how positively awesome you are for not giving a damn. I repeat, please; this thread can go two ways and I would hate for it to turn sour on page 1. Let's start over;

My name is Dean, you can call me Ultrajoe, have you ever had an experience similar to mine or a comment on my experience?

Please, post constructively.

Before you go on, please read the rest on what I said. Please, don't stop yourself from quoting out a sentence of what I said before I explained myself which is a sentence right below what you quoted so how can you miss it?!

mentor07825:

Before you go on, please read the rest on what I said. Please, don't stop yourself from quoting out a sentence of what I said before I explained myself which is a sentence right below what you quoted so how can you miss it?!

Because I don't actually give a damn about your justifications, this thread isn't about how the Big Bad Joe couldn't shock you. It's about how the Big Stupid Joe was himself shocked. Come on man, lets be friends.

mentor07825:

That's just sick, and absolutely sad man.

No one should go through that.

Although, somehow reading this reminds me of something I learned what happened to someone and, yet, it brings a smile to my face.

The man boobs still haunt me man. Great sagging man boobs... image
THE M00BS ARE COMING! THE M00BS ARE COMING TO KILL US ALL! image

Ultrajoe:
Trolls invoke hatred and argument, I did this to better my own understanding and have fun based purely on my own observations.

It is still going to elicit feelings of anger and hurt from those who think that you betrayed them. So stfu and take the damn compliment woman! XD

Edit: So anyway, the topic title promised nudity! Where is it?

I guess I missed this too, but hey you probably would've fooled me. I think the closest experience to yours was convincing about 8 people on Gunbound that I was in my twenties, about 4 or 5 months ago. It was the way I said things, sarcasm and the like.

You know, come to think about it...

Your perceived gender really does change how people act around you. I've certainly noticed this in various forums I've perused, changing genders at whim.

I've never thought quite so hard about it, though. Dammit, more threads like this are needed.

Well it is interesting to see the reactions to this. I too was fooled, but it made little difference, other than perhaps I was more prepared to discuss awesomeboots with Ultrajoe.
The reaction to the revelation of being female, inspired awe and generally positive comments, but the revelation of being a man, seems to have had a less positive effect. To me this speaks volumes, perhaps even more so than the op itself, which did amuse me rather a lot.

I think you people are overreacting, lets not start spreading the word "troll" around please.

It's labelling and demeaning towards other people. Scientifically this was an interesting experiment, nothing else. Do you feel your world shocked? then you're seriously too worried on labels and genders on my books.

I say good job, it was an interesting read, and since I'm taking psychology at uni, it's certainly a peculiar way to analyse online behaviour and how people change their attitude towards someone else when they're aware they have something as shallow as breasts.

Good job, Ultrajoe, and hope more of these are to come. ^_^

Ultrajoe:

Because I don't actually give a damn about your justifications

And yet you ask me to post constructively, which I supplied at the moment of post. You may not like it, but it was constructive.

Right, I'm going to drop the ball at this point as we can bicker back and forth without going anywhere, with valid points on both sides.

Ultrajoe:
this thread isn't about how the Big Bad Joe couldn't shock you. It's about how the Big Stupid Joe was himself shocked. Come on man, lets be friends.

I can understand in understanding in trying to get at what drives men when there is a woman online, and saying stupid is too strong of a word. I'd prefer curiouse Joe as not understanding even the basic male psychology doesn't mean you're stupid, it just means you don't understand while you may know something far more then what I do.

Anyway, glad you were enlightened by the experience, some things you just don't learn from others when it's explained to you. Best learned from experience.

Just as a warning though, people don't take kindly to experiments they are not aware of. A person did get suspended and the thread was closed for such a thing. A friendly warning.

How I knew all this without experimentation?

I'm a quite guy and I hang out with a lot of girls and guys. I'm the type of guy that observes rather then contributes to the conversation. What I say in serious conversations either carries weight or, much is of my sense of humour, funny without me realising it. I also read a lot. The books of Terry Pratchett are very enlightening and I can guarentee you that you will enjoy reading one of the Discworld novels for the sheer pleasure of it.

Also, it's incredibly amusing to see these things online when you're playing games. Or, even better, the girl that walks into the Computer Games society and the new people there have their eyes looking at her.

Or, laughingly, the atmosphere in Games Workshop changing tone when a girl walks in. It's too funny!

I was flabbergasted when I saw UltraJosephine, I admit it. But to me, I always imagined you as a shapeless mist kitted with a helm, a breastplate and shoulder armour who treated users with tough love.

Interesting experiment, that's all I can say. I offer you a round of applause

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked