Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 . . . 128 NEXT

Alright, I made a new entry in my Rattler series. It's the Rattler Long range.

It is mainly used by assassins and hitmen because of its relative portability and long range. It uses the the 6.8 SPC. cartridge for maximum power and range for a weapon of its class. It is semi automatic and has a 20" barrel to assist in accuracy.

As always, crits are accepted and appreciated.

Sn1P3r M98:

It is mainly used by assassins and hitmen because of its relative portability and long range. It uses the the 6.8 SPC. cartridge for maximum power and range for a weapon of its class. It is semi automatic and has a 20" barrel to assist in accuracy.

>6.8 spc
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww gross

To everyone in the thread

Stickyreiss:
To everyone in the thread

Is that... an anthropomorphic candle?

Stickyreiss:

Sn1P3r M98:

>6.8 spc
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww gross

How so?

Sn1P3r M98:

Actually, barrel length has no impact on accuracy. It does impact muzzle velocity, which does help to prevent drop and tumbling over long distances, but there's no direct link between barrel length and accuracy.

EDIT:
And here's a L85 carbine. I've started to gravitate back towards the old version, simply because it's got better shapes and isn't as complicated.

EDIT2:
Oh, and congrats to Sooperman for getting post #4000.

NimbleJack3:

EDIT:
And here's a L85 carbine. I've started to gravitate back towards the old version, simply because it's got better shapes and isn't as complicated.

Like it, but shouldn't it have more whan just an EOTech on it to count as a modified one?

Sorry, didn't realise...

Do you have to say if criticism is welcome if it is? Because a lot of the guns I have been posting got no remarks or criticism. If so then...

criticism welcome

MrJKapowey:

NimbleJack3:

EDIT:

Like it, but shouldn't it have more whan just an EOTech on it to count as a modified one?

Sorry, didn't realise...

Do you have to say if criticism is welcome if it is? Because a lot of the guns I have been posting got no remarks or criticism. If so then...

criticism welcome

1. I never said it was 'modified'. It's just a L85 carbine that I felt like making.

2. Usually we'll give our two cents anyway (if we're not too busy paying our mortgages, Sticky), but if you want us to really dig into it and go over all the points, then 'Criticism Welcome' is usually a good indicator.

3. The AN/PEQ makes the barrel area slightly too crowded, but the bipod looks good. I've never liked the stock attachment for this rifle, and there's something off about your magazine and barrel as well.
However, your placement of the new barrel relative to the rail on top of the reciver is quite good, and the magazine has been resized to fit the receiver well. Possibly less furniture would improve it, I think.

NimbleJack3:

2. Usually we'll give our two cents anyway (if we're not too busy paying our mortgages, Sticky), but if you want us to really dig into it and go over all the points, then 'Criticism Welcome' is usually a good indicator.

snip

Don't be poking fun at me....

Stickyreiss:

NimbleJack3:

snip

Don't be poking fun at me....
Anyways, most of the time I'm off work I spend out and about, playing games, or creating things in physical mediums, such as these.

AUGH OH GOD STICKY I AM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME OH LORD AWESOME.

Also, a generic sniper rifle I felt like making. Crits appreciated and stuff.

Unfortunately, I was unable to make a Melta Combi-Bolter with Inferno bolts and a scope. Sad face.

oh hi

Stickyreiss:
oh hi

Ohshi-

Seriously, you're making us all look bad again. SHARE YOUR SECRETS, OH GREAT ONE.

NimbleJack3:

Stickyreiss:
oh hi

Ohshi-

Seriously, you're making us all look bad again. SHARE YOUR SECRETS, OH GREAT ONE.

He's not the only one who knows the secrets!

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! :P

Sadly, I don't know the secrets. This was made bu a friend of mine

Sorry, didn't realise about the gun. Thanks for the crit though...

I'd always thought that 'Stick more than would fit in a bergan' was the name of the game.

On that note, here is my L98 A2 cadet training rifle (semi-automatic, 5.56mm, magazine fed, gas opeerated, air cooled weapon system)

Yeah, I go to the Army Cadets.

Wait, just realised. This gun seems to have no safety on it. Damn.

Like your sniper. It's basic shape and utilitarian looks (not a shit load of stuff on it) make mine look like the OTT version. The person with inner peace compared to my raving loony.

Stickyreiss:

That's a really nice lever, I love the lines. The front of the body is a little strange, however, probably due to the shape of the MOE handguard. Otherwise that's a bloody awesome lever-action revolver rifle.

...Wait, how would the cocking mechanism work? Where's the hammer?

Seeing Stickyreiss' Lever-action, has inspired me to try my hand at one.

Crits are Welcomed.

If anyone wants to feck around with it I have the code laying around somewhere.

WanderingFool:

Crits are Welcomed.

It looks pretty good, but your feed tube is out of alignment with the loading port, and it doesn't look like you can hold the rifle's grip properly. However, your barrels look sturdy and the gas block was a good choice.

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

Crits are Welcomed.

It looks pretty good, but your feed tube is out of alignment with the loading port, and it doesn't look like you can hold the rifle's grip properly. However, your barrels look sturdy and the gas block was a good choice.

Damn, I didnt notice the misalignment. Thanks.

Also, SHIT! I dont think the Captchas are working.

Berethond:
Yes, that's an assault rifle with an AA-12 shotgun mounted on the bottom.

No its a Walther 2000, its a 'Semi Automatic Sniper Rifle'. Interesting idea though.

Valagetti:

Berethond:

No its a Walther 2000, its a 'Semi Automatic Sniper Rifle'. Interesting idea though.

Actually, almost everything in this thread is whatever we want to call it. A WA200 could be modified to work at full-auto, using 5.56 ammunition.

I love seeing someone post their creation and then someone else telling them that its name is wrong... hah >.>

NimbleJack3:

Valagetti:

Berethond:

Actually, almost everything in this thread is whatever we want to call it. A WA200 could be modified to work at full-auto, using 5.56 ammunition.

im pretty sure thats a saiga, not an AA-12...

Dantes Alaska:

NimbleJack3:

Valagetti:

I dont really see either.

WanderingFool:

Dantes Alaska:

NimbleJack3:

It's the angle of the drum mag that gives me the impression, the AA-12 is more straight up and down.

Dantes Alaska:

WanderingFool:

Dantes Alaska:

It's the angle of the drum mag that gives me the impression, the AA-12 is more straight up and down.

Who cares what the gun looks like. It's called an AA-12 by the creator, so let's leave it at that. This thread isn't about realism, it's about making guns that look awesome.

Hmm, Crits welcome on ALL of these.

I dont know about anybody else, but I wish Dr. Noob would add more SMGs than just the MP5, and would add shotgun and decent LMG parts lik those in old PMG. Anyways, the Thunderer...

WanderingFool:
I dont know about anybody else, but I wish Dr. Noob would add more SMGs than just the MP5, and would add shotgun and decent LMG parts lik those in old PMG. Anyways, the Thunderer...

First off, it's Tactical Concussion Shotgun, assuming you didn't mean to spell it that way.
The aesthetics of the gun are good, I like the lines along the top and bottom of the rifle and the handguard is nice and chunky.
However, I can't think of a reason to use both box and tubular magazines, and the magazine you've used is unsuited to holding shotgun shells.

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

First off, it's Tactical Concussion Shotgun, assuming you didn't mean to spell it that way.
The aesthetics of the gun are good, I like the lines along the top and bottom of the rifle and the handguard is nice and chunky.
However, I can't think of a reason to use both box and tubular magazines, and the magazine you've used is unsuited to holding shotgun shells.

Well, I cant spell worth a shit, so thank you one that.

As for using both the box and tube, I should have wrote this up there, That takes longer to reload, a shotgun's tube maazine, or just slapping a ready to go box mag in. The difference is that the Tube mag holds around 8 shells, the box only holds 5. Its a trade off idea of speed for more ammo. Not really necessary, but I dont see many shotguns like that, so I made my own. For the final part, why is it unsuited?

WanderingFool:

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

Well, I cant spell worth a shit, so thank you one that.

As for using both the box and tube, I should have wrote this up there, That takes longer to reload, a shotgun's tube maazine, or just slapping a ready to go box mag in. The difference is that the Tube mag holds around 8 shells, the box only holds 5. Its a trade off idea of speed for more ammo. Not really necessary, but I dont see many shotguns like that, so I made my own. For the final part, why is it unsuited?

Actually, a decently-sized box magazine can hold just as many shells as a regular tube magazine. An example is the Saiga-12, which had box magazines holding around 5-12 rounds[1]. Compare it to a regular, tube-magazine shotgun (I used the Mossberg 500) and the ammo capacity is the same[2].
In regards to the shape of your magazine, the one you've used is for rifle-calibre bullets that are much narrower at the tip than at the primer end. This means that they bunch up at the tips, requiring either a curved magazine with a straight bottom or a straight magazine with a bottom that slopes upwards (what you have). Shotgun shells, on the other hand, are rectangular in profile and don't bunch up very much or at all. Hence the relatively straight magazines when compared to rifle magazines.

I hope this helps.

EDIT: Durp durp forgot to quote you.

NimbleJack3:

-snip
I hope this helps.

EDIT: Durp durp forgot to quote you.

Well, the more you know... and also that explains why I didnt see a message saying you replied. Anyways, Thanks, that does help.

For use in a book that I am trying to write, the heckler and Koch G20 series. Taking into account the succsess of the G36, series, and the percieved geopolitical trends of the day, tho older concept of a 'battle rifle' was falling further and further out of favor.

Its replacement was to be rugged, fully automatic, compact and useable in a variety of situations, with the primary focus being asymetric warfare in urban terrain.

The G20 incorporates the design concept behind the Israli Tavor, whilst retaining the succsessful firing mechanism of the G36 series, with a notable addition of modulality similar to the later scions of the armalite family.

Unfortunatly, following the Pakistan event in 2017, and the unites states subsequent withdrawl from the world stage, the G20 only really saw succsess in the EUIF and its member forces.

Thoughts? critiques? PIES?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked