Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 . . . 128 NEXT

Sn1P3r M98:

Huntra94:

Sn1P3r M98:

Apparently I need to be a deviantART member to view "Mature Art"

oh ok then here's another link to it then :{and she has slits in her eyes but my friend didn't add them in it but still -snip-} -let me know what you think of her though please?

Looks great, I really like the detail! You might wanna spoiler it and mark it NSFW though. I can see why deviantART has it marked as mature.

i put it in the mature for a reason but what does nsfw mean dude?

Huntra94:

Sn1P3r M98:

Huntra94:

oh ok then here's another link to it then :{and she has slits in her eyes but my friend didn't add them in it but still -snip-} -let me know what you think of her though please?

Looks great, I really like the detail! You might wanna spoiler it and mark it NSFW though. I can see why deviantART has it marked as mature.

It means Not Safe For Work - it's an important concept to be aware of when browsing the Internet in a public place. How are you not aware of it?

EDIT:
Also, you really need to spoiler your images. It's not just the NSFW picture, it's also the half-dozen guns you've embedded that can create lag for those with slow Internet connections. Improving your spelling, punctuation and grammar might help, as well as making the distinction between a magazine and a clip:

Being technically savvy about guns a little bit can help you to create better-looking designs.

NimbleJack3:

Huntra94:

Sn1P3r M98:

It means Not Safe For Work - it's an important concept to be aware of when browsing the Internet in a public place. How are you not aware of it?

no i didn't so let me guess people will steal artwork then?

Huntra94:

NimbleJack3:

Huntra94:

no i didn't so let me guess people will steal artwork then?

'NSFW' is not about copyright or theft - it's about giving the other person a warning that the image or content they are giving or showing you is not appropriate for some people, and that making sure others cannot see it is a good idea. It's common courtesy on the Internet.
You sound like you're 12 years old - how have you not come across NSFW?

just really never heard of it and im 16 and i have asperger's syndrome dude and also is their a way to have it work on here or something for a block or anything?

Huntra94:
just really never heard of it and im 16 dude and also is their a way to have it work on here or something for a block or anything?

I wouldnt feel to bad about not knowing NSFW, didnt learn that phrase till I became a member of the Escapist. and I honestly dont know what you're asking in the second half of your sentence. Anyways...

Crits welcomed.

Huntra94:
just really never heard of it and im 16 dude and also is their a way to have it work on here or something for a block or anything?

It's very simple - just spoiler the NSFW content in question, and add NSFW above it or something. There's no right or wrong way to do it - just give an indicator that it's Not Safe For Work.
And I'm 16 too - I attend GW Secondary College in Melbourne - yet I know of this sort of Internet etiquette.

Huntra94:

Work meaning a job. Basically it means it'll keep your boss from seeing you with inappropriate images on your computer, which might get you fired.

ah well thank you all for telling me these guys.

Congratz guys, apparently our user group has received some special attention by way of being featured on the front page of some important thread.
So lets get back in there and breath some life into the group. we can't just let a featured group sit there and stagnate.

XxRyanxX:

Congratulations!! Your Group 'Pimp My Gun Aficianados' is within the Group's Index Gallery under the section 'Fans/News' Groups! Well done, you deserved it. Check it out here:

NEW User Groups Help Thread

If you can, please inform everyone you know to post a comment on the Thread so it may help expand and allow more Groups to be displayed onto there. Even make it an Announcement on your Group's Homepage if you'd like to help out! Thank you, and have a nice day. You earned it!

I done made me some shotguns, comments + crits welcome :)

Pump-action CQB style shotgun:

Beefy, over-compensatory automatic shotgun, with slightly pointless dayglo front sight.

WanderingFool:

Crits welcomed.

That's pretty awesome, I cant really find anything to pick on really, considering how much of a bitch it is to make stuff that looks as cool as that on PMG :)

Couple more guns, tried to use more than one kind of stock.
Top one is a double-barreled assault rifle with no sights of any kind, intended for the indiscriminate murderising of man, beast or inanimate object. Because fuck chairs.
On a somewhat saner note, below that is a pepperbox revolver I decided to make after watching trailers for Tangled. Again, only somewhat saner.
Then, lever action carbine. I decided to make the stock look like an Evans repeater in the sense it looks as comfortable as a chair made of broken glass.
Lastly, a single shot .50 rifle. Don't know why, I just thought it was kinda cool.

Now the modifications I would make to my L98A2 Cadet training rifle for the FTX next weekend:

Crits welcome on both the vid and the L98.

Wadders:
I done made me some shotguns, comments + crits welcome :)

Pump-action CQB style shotgun:

Beefy, over-compensatory automatic shotgun, with slightly pointless dayglo front sight.

WanderingFool:

Crits welcomed.

That's pretty awesome, I cant really find anything to pick on really, considering how much of a bitch it is to make stuff that looks as cool as that on PMG :)

Well, thank you. I was confused about your shotguns as they looked to have been made in new PMG, yet you had some good shotgun shells. Took me a minute to realize they were bullets with a red box over them. Not a bad idea.

*Edit*

MrJKapowey:

Now the modifications I would make to my L98A2 Cadet training rifle for the FTX next weekend:

Whats the music you used in the vid? I heard it somewhere before (and I ask because halfway through the vid, that thing just stopped. Happens every several videos from youtube that i watch, still dont know why...)

Stickyreiss:

Ah, this guy. I think he's trying to make some sort of forum group that promotes and creates trending threads. Not sure how good it is - I've received requests to join it, along with half the Escapist. That's usually a warning sign.

WanderingFool:

MrJKapowey:

Whats the music you used in the vid? I heard it somewhere before (and I ask because halfway through the vid, that thing just stopped. Happens every several videos from youtube that i watch, still dont know why...)

The NCIS theme official remix by Ministry. Apparently it is describable as 'mind rape'.

I must have made these two sometime last year I think, I vaguely remember making them. Aesthetic crits?

Here are some guns that I made a while ago, but recently made camos for on Photoshop.

Crits and opinions welcomed. Thanks!

This was just a little test I whipped up.

Let me know what you think.

WanderingFool:
This was just a little test I whipped up.

Let me know what you think.

I like it. I'm not sure if it's just angle though, it looks like the bottom half of the top sight might be a bit obstructed. Still looks pretty interesting.

TheRightToArmBears:

I must have made these two sometime last year I think, I vaguely remember making them. Aesthetic crits?

They look cool, but I'm not really sure what they're supposed to be. Possibly a shotgun of sorts? I really like the aesthetics though.

GrantM:
Here are some guns that I made a while ago, but recently made camos for on Photoshop.

Crits and opinions welcomed. Thanks!

Nice camos! The last and first ones are my favorites.And if someone hasn't already told you, welcome to the Escapist, and stay out of the basement. It's where Slender Man and the souls of the banned live. Or maybe it's the souls of the band. Either way, stay out. :P

Sn1P3r M98:

Nice camos! The last and first ones are my favorites.And if someone hasn't already told you, welcome to the Escapist, and stay out of the basement. It's where Slender Man and the souls of the banned live. Or maybe it's the souls of the band. Either way, stay out. :P

Thanks! I saw a lot of Slender Man recently, in Marble Hornets.

GrantM:

Sn1P3r M98:

Here, you might like this.

Massive dump inbound. I haven't posted in a while since I deleted all of my images from Photobucket. I just re uploaded my favorites and all the new ones I've made.

Sn1P3r M98:

GrantM:

Sn1P3r M98:

Here, you might like this.

Well I did not like that at all. And yet it was fascinating. Huh.

the monopoly guy:
snip

They're all pretty good, bravo. Some of your designs are pretty jive, too, like the big green bullpup rifle. Lovin' it.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/EJ/My%20Documents/Downloads/myweapon%20(3).jpg

PyroteknicSpartan91:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/EJ/My%20Documents/Downloads/myweapon%20(3).jpg

You need to read the first post of this thread, please.

Some more weapons, some new, some old but I can't remember if I've posted them or not.

Here is another shotgun I whipped up.

Honestly, I think I would say this is one of my best works... Im quite happy with it.

Also, Crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:

Honestly, I think I would say this is one of my best works... Im quite happy with it.

That's really awesome - I love the idea of a shotgun with a cylinder/magazine hybrid system. The adjustable pump is a great idea, and the little notches on the underside of the heat-guard really sell it. The sights on the top are also perfectly placed, giving long-eye relief and good-looking spacing for the RIS (though I'm not sure whether long-eye relief is appropriate for shotguns). Another good point is that the grip and stock are compatible with M16-family attachments, meaning that it can look quite different with only a few changed parts.
A brilliant design, and one that I enjoy just looking at. Do you still have the XML for it?

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

That's really awesome - I love the idea of a shotgun with a cylinder/magazine hybrid system. The adjustable pump is a great idea, and the little notches on the underside of the heat-guard really sell it. The sights on the top are also perfectly placed, giving long-eye relief and good-looking spacing for the RIS (though I'm not sure whether long-eye relief is appropriate for shotguns). Another good point is that the grip and stock are compatible with M16-family attachments, meaning that it can look quite different with only a few changed parts.
A brilliant design, and one that I enjoy just looking at. Do you still have the XML for it?

XML? Thats the export code, right? If it is, than yes. oh, and thank you.

WanderingFool:

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

XML? Thats the export code, right? If it is, than yes. oh, and thank you.

That it is. Could I get it from you? I'd love to have a play around with your shotgun.

WanderingFool:
shotgun

Do you think that the quick-change design would work on a revolver? I've been meaning to sketch one up, but the parts don't exist... I figure that the cylinder would just drop out of the bottom, but the shape that allows for that disappear in the 1850s. :/

sooperman:

WanderingFool:
shotgun

Do you think that the quick-change design would work on a revolver? I've been meaning to sketch one up, but the parts don't exist... I figure that the cylinder would just drop out of the bottom, but the shape that allows for that disappear in the 1850s. :/

I think pushing a cylinder in place from below without the structure you get on a rifle would be pretty hard. In any case, here's my version of WanderingFool's epic shotgun, with a standard pose and an awesome tilty action-pose. Which actually makes it look better, for some reason.

NimbleJack3:

sooperman:

WanderingFool:
shotgun

I think pushing a cylinder in place from below without the structure you get on a rifle would be pretty hard.

I suppose the attachment would be awkward. If I could rig up a pin that catches the cylinder, it might stick the way I want it to but still drop out like a semi-auto. Hmm. I guess there's a reason I've never seen one before. :(

Nice shotgun, by the way. The little details really do make a difference.

NimbleJack3:

I like the dual sights. I dident realize that the Acog mount you are using actually allowed it to swing infront of and out of place. Goona remember that for my next hybrid sight weapon.

sooperman:

NimbleJack3:

sooperman:

I think pushing a cylinder in place from below without the structure you get on a rifle would be pretty hard.

I suppose the attachment would be awkward. If I could rig up a pin that catches the cylinder, it might stick the way I want it to but still drop out like a semi-auto. Hmm. I guess there's a reason I've never seen one before. :(

Nice shotgun, by the way. The little details really do make a difference.

i think sturdier (yet probably not as simple) idea is to make the revelover a top-break, like this:

Than the cylinder could be removed and replaced easier and also make the gun for sturdy. I originally was going for the repeating shotgun design from borderlands, but I couldnt get the part to work for me.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked