Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 . . . 128 NEXT

WanderingFool:

i think sturdier (yet probably not as simple) idea is to make the revelover a top-break.
Then the cylinder could be removed and replaced easier and also make the gun for sturdy. I originally was going for the repeating shotgun design from borderlands, but I couldnt get the part to work for me.

Bah. That looks like the most practical method, but not the one I wanted. Oh well. I'll run with it.

Yeah, the repeating shotguns look complicated. Even the basic ones have a ton of little parts. This chart could help if you want to break it down:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Component_Charts

Make each piece, then put it all together.

Here is some quick little thing I made up, simply a Ballistic knife.

Well, here is a fall camo M4 I made:

Crits and opinions welcomed. Thanks!

GrantM:

Looks good! I can't see any issues with it, and the camo looks nice, so it gets my approval.

Also, I'm assuming you made the camo in Photoshop?

Sn1P3r M98:

GrantM:

Looks good! I can't see any issues with it, and the camo looks nice, so it gets my approval.

Also, I'm assuming you made the camo in Photoshop?

Yep. CS5.

blackkkoppsfann:

Your link is not working. You've tried to embed the URL of the html page for the image, but you need to embed the 'Direct Link' URL that leads to the actual image. Please spoiler the image once you have done this, as it speeds page-load time
Oh, and Welcome To The Escapist.

Crits welcome on both.

(yeah, I know the ejection port on the M16 is covered, it's a leftie one and there's one on the other side...)

(I hope)

MrJKapowey:

Crits welcome on both.

(yeah, I know the ejection port on the M16 is covered, it's a leftie one and there's one on the other side...)

(I hope)

Well I like the compact style you have there. The G36 guard is a little out of place, though.

Props on the blending for the Glock. It could use some polish, but I like what you've tried. I think I'll give this swing.

Sorry to post again (it might look sad) but I've seen that not many peeps are posting recently so I'm trying to get it started again.

EDIT:

Some more weapons -

Crits welcome on both.

i have gone and made a few more over the last month/s since my last post, so here they are.

comments welcomed, i need to feel loved appreciated.

mb16:
i have gone and made a few more over the last month/s since my last post, so here they are.

comments welcomed, i need to feel loved appreciated.

I like the Bolt Action one, the lines flow well. Wait, where's the trigger on the bolt action rifle?

MrJKapowey:
stuff
I like the Bolt Action one, the lines flow well. Wait, where's the trigger on the bolt action rifle?

oh shi.... hush you

mb16:

MrJKapowey:
stuff

oh shi.... hush you

tee hee

Anyways, here is something I whipped up. Its based off of the COD: Blops Bolt-action (cant think of the name right now...)

Crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:

Anyways, here is something I whipped up. Its based off of the COD: Blops Bolt-action (cant think of the name right now...)

Crits are welcomed.

Looks nice, I like the detail in the stock. I'm not totally sure about technicality, but it's definitely aesthetically pleasing.

Also, I made something;

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my work of the past hour and a half.

The Rattler Advanced Weapons Pack!

(It's highly inspired by Crysis 2, by the way)

The top weapon is a machine pistol, meant to be fired with one hand, or duel wielded, and has a 15 round magazine of 5.56. The dark square under the sight rail is a laser pointer. Note that this weapon is a prototype, it will likely be tested and changed soon.

The bottom weapon is a marksman/support weapon. It boasts a tritium powered infused 2-6X zoom gunsight, and two pairs of industrial grade recoil servos for accurate, sustained fire of the 30 rounds of 5.56.

But those recoil servos are most needed for the underbarrel gauss weapon. It fires a .95 caliber bullet that is accelerated to extreme velocities with the gauss launcher module. The module also comes with a green/red LED, telling if the launcher is loaded or unloaded (green=unloaded) Note that this weapon is a prototype, it will likely be tested and changed soon.

Crits are appreciated and welcomed. Also, note that this is pre-Photoshop. I may shop in a laser or ammo counter or something, and I'll most likely change some stuff up in PMG (maybe make the weapons use caseless ammo)...

WanderingFool:

Crits are welcomed.

I like the stock, and where you've left a groove for the bolt to slide along, looks like a proffessional hitmans weapon: expensive, accurate, efficiant.

The BlackOps bolt action rifle is the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (L96A1 in real life and in-game).

Not particularily fun fact - The PaP'd version in Zombies is called the L115, this is the name of an advanced and more modern version of the L96.

-------------------------------------

OT:

A few weapons I knocked up this morning:

NB - Menoetius was the Titan of violent anger, rash action, and human mortalitywho was killed by Zeus.

Wow, I sense a distinct lack of posting in this one...

I'm-ah just gonna post some more weapons and hope someone can crit them or that it restarts the thread.

damn...120 pages, thats a lot O____o

MrJKapowey:

I'm-ah just gonna post some more weapons and hope someone can crit them or that it restarts the thread.

Criticism on the FN200 DMR:
1. Impossible to gain cheek-weld. Rails and scope are mounted way too high up.
2. Bolt is misaligned with the bolt handle.
3. Bolt has no room to travel. Looks like a straight pull right now.

My half-assed attempt at re-creating a custom job I saw in the hands of a FAC during Vietnam.

Scolar Visari:

MrJKapowey:

Criticism on the FN200 DMR:
1. Impossible to gain cheek-weld. Rails and scope are mounted way too high up.
2. Bolt is misaligned with the bolt handle.
3. Bolt has no room to travel. Looks like a straight pull right now.

My half-assed attempt at re-creating a custom job I saw in the hands of a FAC during Vietnam.

Thats my main dislike of the FN2000 in PMG. It so hard to make anything with it because it just doesnt seem to play nice with anything (course this could just be me.)

anyways, nice gun Visari. Sort of looks like the Commando from Blops.

*Edit*

Two new guns.

and...

Crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:

Crits are welcomed.

I like the simplicity of it, every time I try to make acompletely new heavy pistol thingy it turns out looking stupidly OTT...

...I like the colour on the pistol grip as well, is there a site or something where you can get the codes for all the colours? I try to make a bright cyan, but I can never get it right (see the scout sniper below for my best attempt).

Other than that, I'm not really qualified well enough to comment.

Some of my new ones:

Crits welcome on all.

---EDIT
read below comment

----EDIT
sorry for the triple posting, my computer went through a lag spike and I was dumb enough to click the button again.

Hello all! Haven't posted in a while, I just whipped up a few improvements to my bullpup series.
I've improved the receiver/stock, added a clearer mag release, enhanced the handguard so the weapon flows much better and many more things. It remains ambidextrous and case ejection is done diagonally to compensate for different calibres without changing the upper receiver.

Criticism welcomed.

MrJKapowey:

Crits welcome on both.

(I hope)

You can't put sights on the slide, when you fire it snaps backwards with every shot.

MaxMees:
Hello all! Haven't posted in a while, I just whipped up a few improvements to my bullpup series.
I've improved the receiver/stock, added a clearer mag release, enhanced the handguard so the weapon flows much better and many more things. It remains ambidextrous and case ejection is done diagonally to compensate for different calibres without changing the upper receiver.

Criticism welcomed.

Those look awesome. I love the new magazine release and the look of the butt/receiver.

MaxMees:

Looks great! Very detailed and quite well done.

I decided to make some guns too, here goes.

The XLB1, or Experimental Light Bolter 1, was the first in a series of Bolter weapons, designed to work with the US Military's new Genetically Enhanced Super Soldier Project (Or GESSP), mainly developed to combat hostile alien life. The XLB1 is a lighter, recon sidearm variant of it's bigger brothers, the XHB and XCB (Heavy and Combat), and features a top ejection system not possible with the heavier variants. It fires the 2.5 Action Express cartridge for maximum trauma and internal devastation, easily doing away with fleshy organic targets, but it's not much of a match for armor.

This customized variant is fitted with a laser sighting device, reflex sight, and extended 9 round magazine.

Oh, and it's inspired by Warhammer, if you hadn't guessed.

This one started out as an automatic grenade launcher, but quickly changed into an SMG.

It's a caseless PDW made in the apocalypse by brilliant Russian gunsmiths, utilizing only the finest parts available, meaning it's all synthetic and metal, no wood. It fires modified caseless 9mm from a 15 round magazine, and has a collapsible stock.

Crits appreciated! :D

Some new content to breathe more life into this undead thread.

A 10mm smg that was meant to be an improvement on an earlier one I made, as well as a
side arm

A couple carbines, one .357, one 5.7

A bullpup and standard smg, nothing special. I don't think they're that great myself.

And last but not least, my attempt at a Lambert Carbine from BattleField: 2142. My personal favorite out of this set.

This is something I made... and have no real clue what to make of it...

*Edit*

Decided to do some additional work on my Anti-material rifle I post just a while ago.

Crits are wlcomed.

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, Minecraft's been using up all my creativity. So here's a SMG.

Crits welcome.

So, as me and a friends have put it, we're both going to Comic-Con in 2012, and we've gone with a MW2 theme, I'll be Ghost, one will be Sgt. Foley, and the third with be Roach. We plan on ordering two Identical M4 Air Soft Load-outs and on M14 Air Soft. Here is my M4A1. :3

Smagmuck_:
So, as me and a friends have put it, we're both going to Comic-Con in 2012, and we've gone with a MW2 theme, I'll be Ghost, one will be Sgt. Foley, and the third with be Roach. We plan on ordering two Identical M4 Air Soft Load-outs and on M14 Air Soft. Here is my M4A1. :3

There's something wrong with your image URL, and I can't get anything from following it in the address bar - remember to use the Direct Link URL, and not the URL of the gallery page.

So another zany idea I had a while back is making smaller guns belt-fed. The idea was that instead of huge belts feeding huge cartridges, I could use wire-frame belts to feed handgun cartridges.

To the left is an enlarged view of a belt, and at the bottom is a side view. The housings are connected with hooks, fed into the gun like normal, and ejected along with the brass. The gun would have to be modded to allow for more material being ejected, but it would be easy enough.

And sorry it's a bit sloppy, I wanted to see if it made sense before I polished it. Crits and thoughts are all welcomed.

NimbleJack3:

Smagmuck_:

There's something wrong with your image URL, and I can't get anything from following it in the address bar - remember to use the Direct Link URL, and not the URL of the gallery page.

Ugh, dammit... It's been happening to me for a while. No matter what site I uploaded it too, it never does...

sooperman:
So another zany idea I had a while back is making smaller guns belt-fed. The idea was that instead of huge belts feeding huge cartridges, I could use wire-frame belts to feed handgun cartridges.

To the left is an enlarged view of a belt, and at the bottom is a side view. The housings are connected with hooks, fed into the gun like normal, and ejected along with the brass. The gun would have to be modded to allow for more material being ejected, but it would be easy enough.

And sorry it's a bit sloppy, I wanted to see if it made sense before I polished it. Crits and thoughts are all welcomed.

Its a cool idea, but I can think of a few things that might be wrong with it.
-How would the rounds feed with no spring to push the next round into the chamber?
-Reloading might be a little hard with a floppy belt like that. I imagine it'd be like when you check the oil in your vehicle, and you try to insert the dipstick back into the hole.hehe! I guess that could be fixed by using longer belts, but then it might just be better to use regular mags.

If you can think of a way to make it feed better, I don't see why it couldn't work. Probably be better for target shooting that combat though.

Some retarded rail-gun thing. I like it but any opinion is nice.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked