Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 . . . 128 NEXT

DanielPowell33:

Its a cool idea, but I can think of a few things that might be wrong with it.
-How would the rounds feed with no spring to push the next round into the chamber?
-Reloading might be a little hard with a floppy belt like that. I imagine it'd be like when you check the oil in your vehicle, and you try to insert the dipstick back into the hole.hehe! I guess that could be fixed by using longer belts, but then it might just be better to use regular mags.

If you can think of a way to make it feed better, I don't see why it couldn't work. Probably be better for target shooting that combat though.

I'll have to work on both, thanks. I suppose the cycling could be done by dragging the next round in as the previous one gets ejected, but that would be hard to time properly.

Yeah, I think I'll try this again but polished.

DragonBorn96:
Some retarded rail-gun thing. I like it but any opinion is nice.

First off, how is it a rail gun? I think the two barrels there are suppose to act as the rails, but that's not how rail guns work. Also you've attached a cheek rest to a cheek rest which looks silly.

Kinda neat in an over-the-top way, but it needed more work.

Some new ones...

Crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:

I like this assasult rifle, it looks like something that you'd get in Mass Effect. The colours go well with each other and I like the UGL you've added, it took a while fo me to realise it was a merge between the GL1 and what looks like an M203.

A few of my latest creations -

Crits welcome on all of the above weapons, and I would like someone to just have a look at my rotary weapons on page 20 to see if you think they are slightly plausible.

WanderingFool:

Love the grenade launcher - so sleek-looking. Do you have the code for it?

NimbleJack3:

WanderingFool:

Love the grenade launcher - so sleek-looking. Do you have the code for it?

Course, Ill send it to you.

a automatic shot gun

some form of assault weapon

a spec ops handgun

a SMG

and a assault rifle

Kinda bland assault rifle. Damn laptop touchpad is so annoying for placing things!

Space-age technology

TheRightToArmBears:

Kinda bland assault rifle. Damn laptop touchpad is so annoying for placing things!

Ya' know, I for some reason have to say I actually like this. A bit simplistic, yes, but alas sometimes simplicity is a good thing IMO.

Plus, for some reason to me it looks like some sort of modern compact version of the AR-10. Not sure if that was what you were going for, but I thought I'd just mention that as well.

Well I messed around with this for awhile and came out with this:

I think it looks pretty fucking awesome. I'd use this against alien invaders anyday.

Also...

HOLY COW THIS THREAD IS HUGE

Well, good to see this thread isnt completely dead. Some new things.

Also,

WanderingFool:
Well, good to see this thread isnt completely dead. Some new things.

Also,

you know...i just got homefront :3

CRAP! double post sorry!

I believe i have won the impracticality contest with one simple flaw in my gun. It is a grenade lauuncher minigun but the flaw is that you would need fingers about 12inches long to be able to hold the gun and pull the trigger at the same time. I have concluded that loadsof guns on top of eachother anren't impractical just ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! So simplicity is key :P
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/TheInconspicuousBox/myweapon1.jpg

CauseImAwesome:
I believe i have won the impracticality contest with one simple flaw in my gun. It is a grenade lauuncher minigun but the flaw is that you would need fingers about 12inches long to be able to hold the gun and pull the trigger at the same time. I have concluded that loadsof guns on top of eachother anren't impractical just ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! So simplicity is key :P
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/TheInconspicuousBox/myweapon1.jpg

Nah, hold the grip with your left/right hand and trigger the gun and stabilize it with your left/right :p

captcha: gueno design... I'm interested in what gueno might design today!

Here's my first bullpup gun.

Also, anyone else having problems with photobucket, it won't let me upload things?

DanielPowell33:

Also, anyone else having problems with photobucket, it won't let me upload things?

Seems a bit flimsy, but for a first time, not bad. I like the Pistol grip.

Here is something that I started about three weeks ago, and just tonight got to finishing it... well, after I did finish it, I decided I didnt quite like it, so I am planning a redesign of some parts.

Let me know what you think of it...

WanderingFool:

DanielPowell33:

Seems a bit flimsy, but for a first time, not bad. I like the Pistol grip.

Here is something that I started about three weeks ago, and just tonight got to finishing it... well, after I did finish it, I decided I didnt quite like it, so I am planning a redesign of some parts.

Let me know what you think of it...

I love it! It's got a great design that manages to look practical and visually striking at the same time. The in depth explanation is great too! :D

Okay, haven't made or posted any in a few weeks so I hope they aren't too bad...

So, yeah, let me know what you think of them.

Hi. My friend told me to actually post something on the forums, so I have these guns which I made. They are my first ones so the quality may not be as good as it could be.

Crits welcome on all

Sorry, double post.

It's so sad to see this thread slowly dying, Dr Noob needs to get on with that next update!

He's largely abandoned the project - the next and presumably final update is a custom part builder. Bit sad to see the Dr. Noob-created content stop, really. Oh well.

Well, if that the case, might as well get it out of my system now...

And I said previously I didnt like the way my pulse rifle came out, so I did a bit of remodeling.

as always crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:
Well, if that the case, might as well get it out of my system now...

And I said previously I didnt like the way my pulse rifle came out, so I did a bit of remodeling.

as always crits are welcomed.

Both of those look really good actually, nice job!

Also, I thought this captcha was to strange to not share :3

Here's a 9mm handgun and a custom scope (I was originally making an assault rifle, but I didn't want to delete the scope).

DanielPowell33:
Here's a 9mm handgun and a custom scope (I was originally making an assault rifle, but I didn't want to delete the scope).

Reminds me of a Longslide Hardballer. I like it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMT_Hardballer

DanielPowell33:

Is that completely made in New PMG!? If yes, thats amazing!

My first time. Came out pretty good.

WanderingFool:

Is that completely made in New PMG!? If yes, thats amazing!

Yep, 100% new PMG. I think what makes it look is giving all the custom parts a faint, black outline, just like the preset parts.

Some new things... Im pretty sure Im running low on capable ideas now... but whatever...

Also,

Crits as always...

This thread is in desperate need of a stimpack...

And an assault rifle with some different grip textures.

DanielPowell33:

Indeed it is, my friend. :D

Sn1P3r M98:

DanielPowell33:

Indeed it is, my friend. :D

Just an idea that I had, but we could try to kick start it by running a challenge like the forum game threads:

- Person A names a gun not in PMG and provides a picture of how it looks IRL
- Person B makes it from scratch in PMG and posts it with a quote of the challenge giver.
- Person C does the same.
- Person D does the same.
- Person A judges 'C's to be the best and quotes him so he gets a message.
- Person C creates a new challenge.

Does this sound good, or too complicated. Also, as all the people replying to the challenge will have quoted the giver, non-participants can continue to post as normal.

Here is an FN FAL I made.

And the reference image:

I realize the carry handle is a bit off. I took the image from the previous PMG version, so when I placed it on top of the gun, it would have cut off the handguard any further to the right.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked