Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 . . . 128 NEXT

GrantM:
Here is an FN FAL I made.

And the reference image:

I realize the carry handle is a bit off. I took the image from the previous PMG version, so when I placed it on top of the gun, it would have cut off the handguard any further to the right.

That is pretty good. I like it.

I can't remember if I've already posted it, so I'll just go ahead and put it here.

I attempted to recreate the SCAR from Killing Floor, seeing as I've been playing that game a lot lately.

Reference Pic:

Barrett 98 Bravo Automatic CQB:

It was my first attempt at blending. I hope you like it! Feel free to give some advice for the future, or for the this gun.

Sn1P3r M98:
I can't remember if I've already posted it, so I'll just go ahead and put it here.

I attempted to recreate the SCAR from Killing Floor, seeing as I've been playing that game a lot lately.

Reference Pic:

I really like that, Sn1P3r. The scope looks nice, especially comparing it to the reference picture.

(Sorry for double post)

Here's my first attempt at a post-apocalyptic rifle.

Made by welding and bolting together parts from many different guns.

DanielPowell33:
Here's my first attempt at a post-apocalyptic rifle.

Made by welding and bolting together parts from many different guns.

I like it, I'm just not a fan of the current magazine placement.

I have lots, but I can't be ass'd to post'em all so here's a link to my dA profile: http://atholthedestroyer.deviantart.com/gallery/27656247

BPGz:

Now that is amazing. I love the ammo box and the (I don't know what it's called) bit connecting the Handguard to the pistol grip.

That's probably one of the best support weapons I've seen. Ever.

BPGz:

Damn... that sure is purtty.

haven't been on in ages but here is two new ones I made anyways let me know what you think guys

1. .50 cal Commando A.T.R.{Anti-Terrorist Assault rifle} with dual scopes, buttstock bayonet, M203 grenade launcher, and a AK-47 clip modified to fit .50 cal rounds:{http://www.flickr.com/photos/62841987@N07/5847415149/in/photostream/}

2. same as upper one but with a shorter RAS and iron sihgts:{http://www.flickr.com/photos/62841987@N07/5847973080/in/photostream/}

3. all this one is just blueprints to the weapon designs:{http://www.flickr.com/photos/62841987@N07/5847973290/in/photostream/}

anyway's let me know what you think of this weapon design.

Huntra94:
haven't been on in ages but here is two new ones I made anyways let me know what you think guys

1. .50 cal Commando A.T.R.{Anti-Terrorist Assault rifle} with dual scopes, buttstock bayonet, M203 grenade launcher, and a AK-47 clip modified to fit .50 cal rounds:{http://www.flickr.com/photos/62841987@N07/5847415149/in/photostream/}

2. same as upper one but with a shorter RAS and iron sihgts:{http://www.flickr.com/photos/62841987@N07/5847973080/in/photostream/}

3. all this one is just blueprints to the weapon designs:{http://www.flickr.com/photos/62841987@N07/5847973290/in/photostream/}

anyway's let me know what you think of this weapon design.

Says: "Page not found"

Bullpup SMG

Here is a little tidbit I came up with when I was bored.

And here is a Airsoft gun a friend of mine bought.

I might buy one of these myself...

Problem solved, thanks mate.
IGNORE THIS BTW

coryf2209:
snip

Try using the forum code under the share tab in your photobucket profile.

This is what you need (quote me to see).

Then do the same with each image's code.

DanielPowell33:

coryf2209:
snip

Thanks a bunch mate.
EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE SHOTGUN WAS DONE IN THE NEW VERSION(which I nolonger use :/)

My second and IMO, better sniper rifle.

Rifle that fires napalm rounds, activated by the heat of the flame.

First SMG I've ever made.

Vehicle mounted 50x60 cal machine gun with selectfire bullets, and 20mm grenades.

My first sniper rifle as well as first creation.

That there shotgun I done made a while ago on old PMG.

Critic is requested and Appreciated(tell me what I did wrong)

coryf2209:

DanielPowell33:

coryf2209:
snip

Thanks a bunch mate.
EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE SHOTGUN WAS DONE IN THE NEW VERSION(which I nolonger use :/)

My second and IMO, better sniper rifle.

Rifle that fires napalm rounds, activated by the heat of the flame.

First SMG I've ever made.

Vehicle mounted 50x60 cal machine gun with selectfire bullets, and 20mm grenades.

My first sniper rifle as well as first creation.

That there shotgun I done made a while ago on old PMG.

Critic is requested and Appreciated(tell me what I did wrong)

Those are some pretty nice guns! I quite like the SMG and Napalm rifle.

Also, an update has been released adding the AUG and M14/Mk. 14! I've thrown together a quick Mk. 14 kit to kick it off :D

UPDAAATES!
Good to see :P got 2 more.

Just something I threw together out of sheer boredome. It's a grenade launcher with an underbarrel assualt rifle...I think

Raoket Lawnchair!

New Update with M14! KICK ASS!!!

Decided to try out the new additions.

And from Black Ops...

Nothing fancy... Crits welcomed, and also crits welcomed for my last post also.

DanielPowell33:
Bullpup SMG

Could you by any chance, send me that trigger? :) It looks so kickass!

coryf2209:

DanielPowell33:
Bullpup SMG

Could you by any chance, send me that trigger? :) It looks so kickass!

Well, I can't just paste the code on the forum. It screws it up and makes impossible to import.

Its very simple to make though.

Thanks another bunch :P
Also heres a Bolt Rifle and an RPG

An RPG, not sure which model though.

My Bolt Rifle, took me almost 20 mins to find a handguard that looks decent with it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me input on how I could make the rifle better.
Also working on a machinegun. I dont know why I love PMG so much...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Got it finished at last:

took me a while to get finished. Hope you guys like it!

This is an Ak-ish sniper rifle I made, also the first gun I've made using PMG.

Tell me what you think :D

ack, sorry

DuckyOLG:
This is an Ak-ish sniper rifle I made, also the first gun I've made using PMG.

Tell me what you think :D

Looks good Duckers! But please dont double post, thats what the edit button's for.

Yeah, sorry. Some weird glitch happened with security codes that made me end up posting twice.

Here is something ive been trying to make for a while now, but never got it to feel right.

Crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:
Here is something ive been trying to make for a while now, but never got it to feel right.

Crits are welcomed.

Yeah, I like what you've done with that. It kinda looks like an L85 (only a bit).

I think the problem is that the butt-stock is too low down. The stock would make ADS almost impossible whilst the magazine does looks like it could fall out soon.

coryf2209:

My Bolt Rifle, took me almost 20 mins to find a handguard that looks decent with it.

Is it wrong that I went into that expecting a compact 'bulldog-ish' sub-machinegun which fires UGL rounds?

I love it anyway, not sure if it's meant to be a coil gun or what though so I can't offer constructive criticism on what is correct/incorrect.

OT:

Here's the first I've made in a while, it's a cross between the Cadet No. 8 Range Rifle (a Lee Enfield with the magazine well filled in and the barrel taken down to a .22), a PPSH 42 and a Mosin Nagant.

All Crits welcome, though I'll be on Cadet camp for the next week so I can't reply in that time.

Jesus this thing is still going? I think I still take the fail cake for my blowback design.

MrJKapowey:

WanderingFool:

Crits are welcomed.

Yeah, I like what you've done with that. It kinda looks like an L85 (only a bit).

I think the problem is that the butt-stock is too low down. The stock would make ADS almost impossible whilst the magazine does looks like it could fall out soon.

You know, I completely missed the fact I removed that Magazine clip thing. Besides adding that, I guess ill try making a butt-stock from scratch.

This is my first attempt at a bolt action rifle (specifically, the Kar 98). My friend on another forum did the camo for me, and I thought it looked really nice.

GrantM:
This is my first attempt at a bolt action rifle (specifically, the Kar 98). My friend on another forum did the camo for me, and I thought it looked really nice.

Looks good, and almost perfectly accurate, but you could enlarge some of the pieces, and move the bolt lever a bit further up.

Havent posted anything in a while, so...

Quick bolt action MAR(Magnetic Accelerator Rifle) with supercharged rails.
Thanks to Daniel for the trigger idea :P

My airsoft M4 SOPMOD, with the addons that come with it.

Updates! Now we have a standalone trigger! The possibilities are endless! Working....

A very gawky rifle, I actually hate it.

Sum guns what I done.

A simple bolt action rifle, just playing about with the new bits. (oo-eer)

Military Version as well.

Then an attempt to make an up-to date L85A2 with rails and ACOG, as they are these days in the British army. Not the best - the scale is a bit off and I think the stock ought to be longer and more meaty - but it took a while so be nice :P

Comments and crits welcome.

EDIT: I have to watch an advert to make a post now? Fuck off, seriously.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked