Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 . . . 128 NEXT

Wadders:

Then an attempt to make an up-to date L85A2 with rails and ACOG, as they are these days in the British army. Not the best - the scale is a bit off and I think the stock ought to be longer and more meaty - but it took a while so be nice :P

Comments and crits welcome.

MAH GAWD! An L85! Can this be true!

Yeah *Cough* anyways, I like what you've done with that 'cause it really does look quite a lot like the A2. My only problems would be the shapes of the cocking handle and the dust covers but that's only because (having spent a week with one on a cadet camp) I'm really anal with accuracy on these guns.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to make an L86A2 LSW in new PMG (my one in old PMG is way back).

MrJKapowey:

Wadders:

Then an attempt to make an up-to date L85A2 with rails and ACOG, as they are these days in the British army. Not the best - the scale is a bit off and I think the stock ought to be longer and more meaty - but it took a while so be nice :P

Comments and crits welcome.

MAH GAWD! An L85! Can this be true!

Yeah *Cough* anyways, I like what you've done with that 'cause it really does look quite a lot like the A2. My only problems would be the shapes of the cocking handle and the dust covers but that's only because (having spent a week with one on a cadet camp) I'm really anal with accuracy on these guns.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to make an L86A2 LSW in new PMG (my one in old PMG is way back).

Cheers son!

Yeah theres a few things i could have/ should have spent more time in, but I think it looks alright overall. i anticipate your LSW :D

Eh, not really a fan of this one either. I've really lost my touch!

It's good to see this thread up and running. I can happily count myself among the old guard. Is Sticky still active, or has he moved on?

Here's the latest gun I've made for quite a while - an M14 held baseball bat-style.

Here's my recreation of the AR-15 my brother and I recently bought. It mostly preset parts, the DPMS logo actually took the most time to make.

WanderingFool:
Here is something ive been trying to make for a while now, but never got it to feel right.

Crits are welcomed.

Looks much better than my monstrosity of a bullpup AK.

It's good to see this thread picking up again.

Wadders:

i anticipate your LSW :D

Anticipate no moar...

It is here!

Well, here is an updated (and hopefully better) Bullpup AK

Also, a update of my MP7 from a while back

And here is two new creations.

And I recently played Crysis 2, so here is the Grendel

Crits are welcomed, as always.

WanderingFool:
Well, here is an updated (and hopefully better) Bullpup AK

Yeah, I like the AK: 'cause you've raised the stock it looks much more feasible to ADS with it. The Saiga's good too, it really looks like the real thing as opposed to many of my imitations...

Anyways - some of my other recent guns...

Crits welcome on all, as per normal.

Decided to remake my old bullpup AK. This one's still uglier than shit, but is more ergonomic and better sized than my previous build. I think this is a giant improvement, but still needs work.

Crits welcome, and thanks to Wandering Fool for inspiration.

i dont get it, scope on a shotgun?

pauloh:

What, Where?

Why not?

pauloh:

What scope on what shotgun? and why not?

*Edit*

A new gun, made using old PMG.

Crits are welcomed.

pauloh:

I dont see why a shotgun cant have a scope.
If I'm shooting slugs at things, a scope would be appreciated.
Especially for WanderingFools Saigs-12 :P

WanderingFool:

Crits are welcomed.

Yeah, I like it. It does really look like it could be a feasible weapon and not a forced conversion from SMG to Carbine (I think you've done that) like some out there.

I like the way in which the M203 almost perfectly has a line with the front of that magazine housing bit. (I don't know what to call it.)

And nao here's some of mine -

Crits welcome on the above, and still welcome on the guns in my last post.

MrJKapowey:

Yeah, I like it. It does really look like it could be a feasible weapon and not a forced conversion from SMG to Carbine (I think you've done that) like some out there.

I like the way in which the M203 almost perfectly has a line with the front of that magazine housing bit. (I don't know what to call it.)

Would you mind telling me which SMG to Carbine conversion looked forced? Cause, well, I cant remember myself... but I dont doubt there was one.

And nao here's some of mine -

Crits welcome on the above, and still welcome on the guns in my last post.

Interesting pisol, it does have that kind of scrap-built feel that comes from being cobled together. I also like the sawed-off

I wish Dr. Noob woould shotguns into the new PMG.

WanderingFool:

Would you mind telling me which SMG to Carbine conversion looked forced? Cause, well, I cant remember myself... but I dont doubt there was one.

Erm, I just badly abused the English language with my grammar and structure. I was thinking you just tried to make an SMG into a Carbine, not that you'd done a forced one. Most of the forced ones are on my Youtube vid...

Here's some sort of tank-dune buggy thing. Its the result of boredom and parts from some of my unfinished creations.

DanielPowell33:
Here's some sort of tank-dune buggy thing. Its the result of boredom and parts from some of my unfinished creations.

Awesome. Love the MG in the back.
The lights on the roll cage look a little strange, though.

Here's Lincoln's Repeater from Fallout 3. Tell me what you think, please.

GrantM:

I like the way you've done that I can't comment on it's accuracy as I never got that rifle but as its own weapon it's very good. You used shapes for quite a bit of it, right?

Some moar of my guns:

COmments welcome on all, and I apologise for any grammar or spelling errors...

I'm tired.

Double post, see below (sorry).

Armitage Shanks:

IdealistCommi:

Impracticality, or AWESOME contest?

I agree. This is the weapon of the Gods / Chuck Norris.

Here is mine, fairly practical and straight forward:

On a more creative note, but not going into the realms of absurdity:

As you can probably see, I'm a huge fan of anything H&K.

Feel free to give suggestions, you never know, H&K may like our designs :D.

MrJKapowey:

GrantM:

I like the way you've done that I can't comment on it's accuracy as I never got that rifle but as its own weapon it's very good. You used shapes for quite a bit of it, right?

Some moar of my guns:

COmments welcome on all, and I apologise for any grammar or spelling errors...

I'm tired.

Yes, the entire main body and lever area are made of shapes. Much appreciated, thanks.

I really like your creations, especially the police sniper rifle.

.40 cal SMG

Comments and Crits welcome.

Here is the Caravan Shotgun, from Fallout: New Vegas. The wood grain camo was done by a friend of mine on another forum.

And the Varmint Rifle, also from Fallout: New Vegas.

As always, please tell me what you think.

Oh gosh, there are a lot of posts here, and I don't understand why.

I'll just take my ignorance and apathy towards guns elsewhere. You guys have fun...

I saw this thread back up so I figured I'd go ahead and make another one. three and a half hours later, I have these to show:

The knife in the front is supposed to be an energy blade. I just finished the campaign for SC2 again and I thought the whole extending-knife on the Marine rifle was pretty nifty, but I didn't want to do exactly that. So I made it green. Thus, energy blade.

It's a semi-automatic rifle that fires miniature rockets and has an activated energy blade on the front. The scope as a variable zoom up to 5x.

Good to see there still some life in this thread, when im able to get back to my laptop, im gonna have to upload the few I did.

*Edit*

Here is a few more.

The first 2 were honestly kinda bland, but I was lacking in interesting ideas. Hopefully will come-up with something better...

And as always, crits welcomed.

McNinja:
I saw this thread back up so I figured I'd go ahead and make another one. three and a half hours later, I have these to show:

The knife in the front is supposed to be an energy blade. I just finished the campaign for SC2 again and I thought the whole extending-knife on the Marine rifle was pretty nifty, but I didn't want to do exactly that. So I made it green. Thus, energy blade.

It's a semi-automatic rifle that fires miniature rockets and has an activated energy blade on the front. The scope as a variable zoom up to 5x.

The first one looks rather like a hammerburst. And would probly hit about as hard, seeing as how every gun in that game is on MEGA steroids, like the 50cal lancer, the (probly) 1 guage shotgun, and the hammerburst, that probly DOES fire grenades :/

coryf2209:

McNinja:
snip.

The first one looks rather like a hammerburst. And would probly hit about as hard, seeing as how every gun in that game is on MEGA steroids, like the 50cal lancer, the (probly) 1 guage shotgun, and the hammerburst, that probly DOES fire grenades :/

I suppose it does. I was going for more of a WH40K Bolter style weapon, but I'll take the Hammerburst :)

Some laser weapons of the future.

Standard combat rifle of Earth's army.

A PDW designed for vehicle crews.

DanielPowell33:

A PDW designed for vehicle crews.

That looks really cool, I love the magazine design.

Glass Joe the Champ:
Oh gosh, there are a lot of posts here, and I don't understand why.

I'll just take my ignorance and apathy towards guns elsewhere. You guys have fun...

Oh, nevermind that. Personally I hate guns, but I just like making things. Similarly, I enjoy shooting up noobs on CoD despite being a pacifist.

DanielPowell33:

Standard combat rifle of Earth's army.

I like the grip on that and the blending is brilliant.

Some random weapons for an RP I'm writing:

Pages PREV 1 . . . 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked