Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 NEXT

Some new pieces.

Crits are welcomed and would be appreciated.

WanderingFool:
Snip.

Love the first sniper, looks like it would be comfortable in my hands :P
Anywayz, havent posted anything in a while(or even made anything) so:

Nice little Famas with an electronic scope. Thought it would look cool with a little On button.

Pancor Jackhammer made almos entirely of custom parts. PLEASE CRITIQUE THIS! Id love to know how I could make it better(please dont say "rail is gay". Thats the best I could make it, if you know how I could make the rail more slick, please, by all means, let me know.

_______________EDIT________________
Just realized, when I put the reciever back in, I misplaced it, its supposed to be further up, until that rectangle, and the bottom of the handle meet perfectly.

Yet another cool little bullpup weapon I randomly made, crits please?

A weapon I spent more time on then usual, plenty of white shapes. Credit to Woitek for the charging handle.

made two here they are M14 Video Game Spoof:{M14 Video Game Spoof} {tell me what this is a spoof of anybody?} AK Shotgun:{AK shotgun} {FYI I know they call this a Saiga but I didn't want to so don't tell me it's a Sagia 12} please let me know what you think of this folks.

another one it's very old but's it's still cool anyways it's just a DB shotgun myweapon(17)

Huntra94:
made two here they are M14 Video Game Spoof:{M14 Video Game Spoof} {tell me what this is a spoof of anybody?}

Obvious Fallout Reference is Obvious.
Excellent but minimal work too!

Huntra94:
AK Shotgun:{AK shotgun}

{FYI I know they call this a Saiga but I didn't want to so don't tell me it's a Sagia 12}

WanderingFool:

Huntra94:
AK Shotgun:{AK shotgun}

{FYI I know they call this a Saiga but I didn't want to so don't tell me it's a Sagia 12}

It would be a Vepr 18.5 or 12 if it had a mag well.

OH GOD NO!

I'm blocked from Escapist by my parents for a month, and when I return the PMG thread is dead/dying! NOOOOOOO! I spent so long making guns to show, and trying to get those bastards on Nationstates to stop hating on PMG...

Anyway, if anyone looks at this any more, these are some of the guns I've made in my time away:

I don't have the R5A2 saved on this computer, or my SA80 design. I don't think either of them are uploaded here so they'll appear on Sunday when I'm back at my Mum's house.

If you want to see the specs and stats for these weapons, then they're here in my really bad and under-nourished factbook.

Crits hoped for!

MrJKapowey:

Crits hoped for!

Just noticed the last post in here was weeks ago =/

OT: I haven't touched PMG in a over a year so I'm a bit rusty, but I might have a go to keep the thread alive. Also, thats some nice work there MrJKapowey! I love the launcher.

Idlemessiah:

MrJKapowey:

Crits hoped for!

Just noticed the last post in here was weeks ago =/

OT: I haven't touched PMG in a over a year so I'm a bit rusty, but I might have a go to keep the thread alive. Also, thats some nice work there MrJKapowey! I love the launcher.

YAY! Someone else! I was getting worried, 'cause it's like WanderingFool, M98 and the rest have just vanished... Thanks for the praise,and I might just critique some of the work above to show them that it's almost active again.

AR-10

and where has everyone gone, seriously? was it something I said?

makeroflight:

AR-10

and where has everyone gone, seriously? was it something I said?

It's a Service RIfle from FNV! (I know they're AR10s)
I like the subtle changes which, despite the weapon clearly being from A1 parts, make it look distinctive and actually like an AR10.

And now to critique other people's weapons in an attempt to make them see someone's trying to start the thread up again by it appearing in their inboxes...

DanielPowell33:
Bullpup Marksman Rifle.

Keen, as always. My only complaint is the iron sights are too low to be used comfortably, with regard to eye-levels.

How do I add pictures? I made some stuff that I really want to show off.

MrJKapowey:

DanielPowell33:
Bullpup Marksman Rifle.

Keen, as always. My only complaint is the iron sights are too low to be used comfortably, with regard to eye-levels.

The thread yet lives!!! Time to get out the shotgun. *hint at possible next project*

I made a 2nd version of this gun with some minor changes...

Spartan448:
How do I add pictures? I made some stuff that I really want to show off.

Upload your weapon to photobucket, imageshack, etc., then post the IMG code here. Also check the first post on this thread.
-
I'll try to have something new posted within the week. Lets hope this thread can keep breathing.

Basic AR... Not the best, but I like it! image

DanielPowell33:

Upload your weapon to photobucket, imageshack, etc., then post the IMG code here. Also check the first post on this thread.

Would DeviantArt work?

Spartan448:

DanielPowell33:

Would DeviantArt work?

I'm sure it will, just upload your image, get the code, and post it here.
Please put your IMG code in spoiler tags. [ spoiler ]example[ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

This shotgun ended up looking more like a Saiga than I wanted it to, but I'm happy with the way it came out.

Surprised there is still some people posting here still. I think when PMG is updated with new stuff, this thread should be picking back up like it was before...

Crits are welcomed and appreciated.

WanderingFool:
Surprised there is still some people posting here still. I think when PMG is updated with new stuff, this thread should be picking back up like it was before...

Crits are welcomed and appreciated.

I love the riot shotgun. Combined with slugs and the Shotgun Surgeon perk its unstoppable.

You've done a very nice recreation. The only thing that seems to be missing is a charging handle.

I would start posting here again, but I don't seem to be able to make anything halfway decent anymore (even by my standards).

My god! Two posts in less than an hour! C'est miraculous!

I'll be back in a bit with an upgraded rifle...

Crits welcome!

SM3S26 6X Day/ night scope
The rifle is for display purposes only.
100% PMG v.7
http://flic.kr/p/9eLY3m
SM3S26 6X Day/ night scope by {ABA}Worlock's Hot line ( Help and requests), on Flickr

Criticism welcome, thank you. :)

how do i post a weapon i am a new user and i dont know how can someone help me?

lonewolf45:
how do i post a weapon i am a new user and i dont know how can someone help me?

Read the first page, has all the steps.

in english please. i have no idea what all this means. im 13, not a computer genius

are we still doing the impractillity contest? cuz i think i would have won.

Hey guys. I was wondering, you know those alien-looking rifles with the bright blue glow on the side? does anyone know how to do this?

Hey guys. I was wondering, you know those alien-looking rifles with the bright blue glow on the side? does anyone know how to do this?

Sorry for the triple post.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked