Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 128 NEXT

Oh Yeah, I Went there

why is there a grenade launcher on a silenced sniper rifle you may ask? well for when my cover gets blown by that damned partner of mine!

Xyphon:

Timelord91:
Money will be given to whoever can guess what this started out as :)

A G36? :P

Damn lol

Timelord91:

Xyphon:

Timelord91:
Money will be given to whoever can guess what this started out as :)

A G36? :P

Damn lol

The rail where you attached the scope, scope holder and sight to gave it away. :P

Introducing the most deadly weapon you can carry in the field...
The ASR-X. This is a machine gun and a shotgun all rolled into one. It has 12 freaking barrels and fires at whatever rate you want it to thanks to the two different fire modes.. It's not accurate or long-range at all; it's intended to be a corridor clearer and a personal defense weapon. Outlawed in every country with a government! One single shot is deadly enough, but 12? HAX.

Compact XM8 Laser

Heavy Laser

The XM8-S

IdealistCommi:
EDIT:

Not as good as the other, but it works.

You sir...... WIN!

Cookie if you get the joke!

^Doom3

The fun part is launching the grenade - if you can = )
EDIT: Yes, the blade can be shot out of this.

I made an M4 variant.

And I came up with my own sniper rifle.

IdealistCommi:

That would be fantastic if you hadnt just randomely balanced a pistol on top.

sk0lltap:
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/chris2896/myweapon.jpg

I believe it is I who wins the impracticality contest

I just started laughing. That's all I could do when I saw that.

ShotgunShaman:
http://img200.yfrog.com/i/dollimage3e.gif/

SHABOOM!

And cookies if you get the reference
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4684/dollimage.gif

Halo

IdealistCommi:

Arcanz:

IdealistCommi:

I guess both now. I mean, who doesn't want a shotgun with a under barrel machine-gun, a over-barrel deagle, grenade launcher, rifle scope, and a grip? The answer, no-one.

I'd want one ^^

Fine, here you go! :D

Yay, I feel so special.

HG131:
It's not good, but, The Batarang.

I want that one too, please mommy please!

Yay Firefly reference!

And now for a heavy mounted mg.

it is with much plesure i present
the Daimein industrys .50cal / .80 cal heavy duty "FUCKER'UPPER" a new class of weapon.
the single mag is filled with .80 cal rounds for the bigger barrel underneath the two and is designed to kill entire planets, the triple drums are for the revolving .50 machine guns that fire at whatever the fuck RPM you want
dont
ever
let go
of the handle

Torque669:

IdealistCommi:

Are you saying you wouldn't want a slinced pistol along with a shotgun, machinegun, sniper, grenage launcher?

IdealistCommi:

Torque669:

IdealistCommi:

Are you saying you wouldn't want a slinced pistol along with a shotgun, machinegun, sniper, grenage launcher?

Not when it just looks like your balancing on top :P. It was like putting a cherry on an ice cream. But the cherry was a Decapitated Head. If that makes any sense.

In other words. It just looked bad with the rest of it.

Mc-bob:
the Daimein industrys .50cal / .80 cal heavy duty "FUCKER'UPPER" a new class of weapon.
the single mag is filled with .80 cal rounds for the bigger barrel underneath the two and is designed to kill entire planets, the triple drums are for the revolving .50 machine guns that fire at whatever the fuck RPM you want
dont
ever
let go
of the handle

While that looks supremely awesome, it would be really difficult to reload.

Akai Shizuku:

Mc-bob:
dont
ever
let go
of the handle

screw reloading in battle, if everythings not dead by the time you're done you're not using it right

Torque669:

IdealistCommi:

Torque669:

Not when it just looks like your balancing on top :P. It was like putting a cherry on an ice cream. But the cherry was a Decapitated Head. If that makes any sense.

In other words. It just looked bad with the rest of it.

Yea, it kinda does. I just threw it in there. I thought it would make it even more impractical. :D

Mc-bob:

Akai Shizuku:

Mc-bob:
dont
ever
let go
of the handle

screw reloading in battle, if everythings not dead by the time you're done you're not using it right

Yeah, but one of those clips looks hard to reload at all.

Akai Shizuku:

Mc-bob:

Akai Shizuku:

Mc-bob:
dont
ever
let go
of the handle

ah you take the 3 out one by one. or they could be one big clip i dont know, im off to make another one :D

Mc-bob:

Akai Shizuku:

Mc-bob:

Akai Shizuku:

Mc-bob:
dont
ever
let go
of the handle

ah you take the 3 out one by one. or they could be one big clip i dont know, im off to make another one :D

well, alright. Too bad nobody looked at my guns, I made them badass and practical all at the same time.

How you do you save a picture? I can't figure that one out.

Windexglow:
^Doom3

The fun part is launching the grenade - if you can = )
EDIT: Yes, the blade can be shot out of this.

A custom AK-47

Assault rifle thingy
[spoilerimage[/spoiler]

Compact Assault rifle

Machine gun thingy
[spoilerimage[/spoiler]

Sniper thingy (with bipod out)

Sniper Thingy [With bipod in)

Pistol Thingy

Railgun Pistol (custom laser)

Railgun (custom laser)

Thats all of my postworthy ones :D