Place to buy a good quality Guy Fawkes mask

First of let me start out by saying this isn't one of 4chan's shenanigans

Secondly its got nothing to do with Project Chanology.

Okay let me get to the point. I recently bought a V for Vendetta costume and it came in today. It was of REALLY good quality except one thing that bothered the crap out of me: The mask itself, the heart and soul of the costume. It's made out of some cheap plastic that bends, tears and breaks easily, in fact it already has a tear or two. I went to google to look for a good mask but I can't really tell which ones are the good ones so I came to you for help.

I'm looking for a mask of some good quality, not the cheap easily breakable crap, I have seen some saying they are licensed but I can't really tell from the pictures if they are any good. So do any of you know a sure good quality one that I can buy?

TLDR: Need a good quality mask, not the cheap crap, know any good place to get one.

By the way, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Most are made of plastic. Project Chanology uses plastic masks. I suggest you just buy another one, and find a way to harden it, or, better yet, craft your own out of wood or metal or what have you.

The internet?

JimmyBassatti:
Most are made of plastic. Project Chanology uses plastic masks. I suggest you just buy another one, and find a way to harden it, or, better yet, craft your own out of wood or metal or what have you.

I wish I had the skill to craft my own lol

I'm pretty sure most of them are just plastic so I'm going to go with this guy.

JimmyBassatti:

ELxSQUISHY:

JimmyBassatti:

I wish I had the skill to craft my own lol

It's rather easy to do. The bad thing with making it out of wood is, you have to nail or glue the mask together, and with metal, you can just weld, but you get the weld right down the center of the mask. Like I said, just harden your plastic one. You could always use resin?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked