30 Vampires in 30 Seconds - Official Help Thread

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Welcome to the 30 Vampires in 30 Seconds help thread, where members of The Escapist community come together to help each other out on our Vampire quiz. This is also for a badge, so everyone should still earn it while having fun.

The only thing we ask is DO NOT give direct answers. This is a hint thread, not an answers thread. If we catch you giving out answers, your fun on this is over. This is also for a badge, so everyone should still earn it while having fun.

If you would like to take the 30 Vampires in 30 Seconds quiz click here. To check out all of the other great events in the Halloween Extravaganza, visit our main event page here and join in on the fun and badges!

I'm really, very sorry for this, but isn't Google a more efficient option?

Gilbert Munch:
I'm really, very sorry for this, but isn't Google a more efficient option?

Sure, you can use google but these are going to be pictures, so you have to know something about the picture first. That is where this thread comes in.

Cool, I've been waiting for Halloween events! Think the main events link is broken.

Nivag:
Cool, I've been waiting for Halloween events! Think the main events link is broken.

I don't think it is added yet, as it is beginning next Monday.

This ought to be cool, though. May be able to get some of these, even, depending on what the questions are.

EDIT:

Spinwhiz:
PLEASE NOTE: These links will not work until Monday, October 26th

Yup. Wait until Monday.

A Vampire quiz you say? I have been preparing for such a thing all my life unknowingly, and now it is time to put it to use.

I can't wait.

let's not hope any sparkly vampires show up...

otherwise, awesöme

sweet.
i have quite a vast amount of unententional information on vampires.
(shhhh, dont tell my parents. ;)

Aunel:
let's not hope any sparkly vampires show up...

otherwise, awesöme

agreed, thats one of the very few things that would mess up this quiz for me.

Cool.

I am so gonna get the Vampire badge at least.

Hang on, 30 vampire IMAGES in 30 seconds? Bandwidth!
People with slow-arse connections will be screwed!

Loop Stricken:

It's just a video that can be played over and over. Look at the "30 Monsters in 30 Seconds" quiz from last year that's currently in the Quiz archive in the Community tab to see the basic format.

Magnatek:

Loop Stricken:

It's just a video that can be played over and over. Look at the "30 Monsters in 30 Seconds" quiz from last year that's currently in the Quiz archive in the Community tab to see the basic format.

Yes.

Don't forget, there is a pause button.

Sounds interesting, Please Lord let there be no twilight in it, I've watched it once by force I cant bare a quiz with it. D:

8 years working in a horror store should come in handy here.

This should be pretty easy. Since seeing a play version of Dracula last year, and reading the entire Twilight series in less than a month, I've become kind of hooked on vampires, so I'm pretty clued up about them. Should be pretty simple then to get this... :D

Damn this is going to be hard for me, I know next to nothing about vampires.

Hmmm... I'm thinking Spike from Buffy and Blade will be there.

Note: this is not answer giving out, as the video hasn't even started yet.

*rapid wikipedia reading*

I want that badge!

Now Live! Have fun!

Wow, I sucked at this one.

Edit: Got them all.

Heh, yeah, this one has some obscure-ish vampires in them. Not too difficult if you took a horror film class for fun in college though...

ARGH! THIS IS SO ANNOYING! I SHOULD BE FIRST!

I apparently took 4 tries and took 24ish minutes, but I actually took 3 tries and took 14 minutes, all because of my computer crashing!

Grrrrrr...

Kuliani:
Heh, yeah, this one has some obscure-ish vampires in them. Not too difficult if you took a horror film class for fun in college though...

yeah that is a tough one, took me a few tries but i got it

dalek sec:

Kuliani:

dalek sec:

Ah I see, well thanks for answering my question.

I'm confused...I thought this quiz involved vampires? #30 seems to remind of that old Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the other" :P

Joking aside, man this one is hard!

Well, after four tries I am currently in 12th place. Which I'm sure will drop quickly. My computer froze on my first try, so it really doesn't count because time was up when I restarted. My first real try, I had 5 wrong, and then 2 wrong. Google helped on these final two.

When all else fails, image searching (one of the answer choices + vampire) can help. Especially when you're so close to getting 100%.

And here I thought for a second that the quiz was about the knowlegde of vampires, not the vampires themselves.

I feel a bit stupid now.

irishdelinquent:
I'm confused...I thought this quiz involved vampires? #30 seems to remind of that old Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the other" :P

Oh come on, he does suck just as hard.

A ha. Ha. yes.

I haven't taken the vampire quiz yet. Are the choices available the name of the movie, or the specific vampire in the movie?

Bofus Teefus:
I haven't taken the vampire quiz yet. Are the choices available the name of the movie, or the specific vampire in the movie?

It asks for the name of the vampire (or vampires) in the photo.

I can not, for the life of me figure out a lot of these...it's like...damn, I thought I knew vampires, guess not.

Anyone have hints for all of them they could message me?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked