30 Robots in 30 Seconds - Official Help Thread

Welcome to the 30 Robots in 30 Seconds help thread, where members of The Escapist community come together to help each other out on our Robots quiz.

The only thing we ask is DO NOT give direct answers. This is a hint thread, not an answers thread. If we catch you giving out answers, your fun on this is over.

If you would like to take the 30 Robots in 30 Seconds quiz click here. To check out all of the other great events in the Halloween Extravaganza, visit our main event page here and join in on the fun and badges!

Robots? Sure they're cool and all but I don't think that really has to do with halloween unless like they're demon or zombie robots.

notoriouslynx:
Robots? Sure they're cool and all but I don't think that really has to do with halloween unless like they're demon or zombie robots.

What are you talking about? Robots are always welcome.

Edit: Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Ignore, I didn't read the whole article.

COOL! I can't wait for this one! Bookmarked!

I hope Marvin is in there. You can't have a real robot quiz without him XD

Awesome! Love robots, just wish the videos here on the escapist work again before monday for me.

Kuchinawa212:
COOL! I can't wait for this one! Bookmarked!

I hope Marvin is in there. You can't have a real robot quiz without him XD

Would you like me to put my head in a bucket of water?

Ugh, these are the only badges I never try to get, I'm not a fan of horror movies, but I might be able to deal with robots.

I hope you can take the test more than once to get the badges with a perfect score or is it a one shot thing?

I did not do well, but I had fun and will try again!

Edit: Got them all.

You can take the quizzes as many times as you like and the quizzes are now live.

Just wondering, if for example I got only one question wrong the first time around but on the second try I got a 100% right do I still earn a badge?

dalek sec:
Does anyone have any hints for numbers 10,20 or 23?

Here is a hint for 23:

The movie this robot is in has something to do with this definition: A major city, especially the chief city of a country or region.

dalek sec:

I hope you get this hint for number 20:

The graphics itself is a clue about it's source. All you need to know is that it's a piloted, ground and air assault capable mechanical bi-pedal craft.

Skarin:

dalek sec:

I hope you get this hint for number 20:

The graphics itself is a clue about it's source. All you need to know is that it's a piloted, ground and air assault capable mechanical bi-pedal craft.

i.e. mechwarriaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhh

woot check out this awsome badge
btw it took me 5x to get it but i got over half the 1st try

Where were Tricia Helfer and Summer Glau?

Seriously guys, they are the hottest robots ever!

Edit: Got em

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked