Wordisms

Mucklesburg Syndrom

Wimp acting like a tough guy, and failing at it. Badly.

Treatment: Euthenasia (Typo?).

Mopage

To be extreme or someting crazy/awesome happened

Not me, my friend Brian (credit where credit is due): He was stuck between two words: remedy the problem, or rectify the problem. So he chose remify the problem. I've used it ever since.

cheesemanxl:
Don't ask what it means i just made it up now.

the escapist and people on it are getting increasingly retarded and making more and more retarded threads to get most views/replies.

- when this happens I call it a: threaddump

in which case this thread is a total threaddump. and you, OP, are a threadiot - you can figure out what that means...

Disneylandtosis
When you call in "sick" to school.

cheesemanxl:

But anyway what are some words you have made up and what do they mean(if anything)?

I would sit here and think up some words, but that would be validating a poor excuse for a thread.

Ninja-ism.

In context:

Joking around, getting made fun of by my buddies, and pretending to threaten them:

"Hey, man. Don't make me bust out my ninja-ism on you."

I never say it anymore, but I used to a lot.

Lightnr:
threadgasm - I just made it up now, its when:

the escapist and people on it are getting increasingly retarded and making more and more retarded threads to get most views/replies.

But that sounds like it would be a good thing?

OT: Brunch? Only one I can think of that I use. (Lunch and Breakfast combined)

The_Healer:

Lightnr:

No, that's a real word. And that's exactly what it means.

Could you edit the title into a less provocative non-word?

Jaystanding - when you try to jay walk but too many cares pop up down the road, so you're standing there waiting for a good time. Only applies if it took longer than just walking to the damn intersection.

The_Healer:

Lightnr:

fine I changed it to threaddump... either way you get what I mean about this thread and the OP..

Ultrajoe:

WTF? Provocative how? It sounds disgusting, like a shit related disease of the vagina (I imagine it would be caused by having sex, alternating between the two, ah, fun holes)

Emperor Inferno:

The_Healer:

Lightnr:

Its a real word now? I didn't even get to mourn the death of the integrity of the English language.

cheesemanxl:

But anyway what are some words you have made up and what do they mean(if anything)?

If I had to guess, your made up word is an infection or affliction that affects both the vagina and rectum. Your made up word disgusts me.

I don't actually know if I've made up any words myself. There are many that I never recall hearing before I used them, but I've never been a reliable source on such matters.

One instance that may be unique however occured at work. During a discussion a friend told me "you're astute" in a rather sarcastic way. I don't actually hear very well and have been accused of also having poor listening skills so what I heard was "your a stube". After a lengthy discussion in which the message was clarified, it was determined that the word stube could actually be used as a contraction of the words "stupid" and "newbie". Since newbie already implies a level of ignorance, it can be surmised that being labled a "stube" means that your skills are, in fact, remakrably poor.

The_Healer:

Emperor Inferno:

The_Healer:

Lightnr:

Its a real word now? I didn't even get to mourn the death of the integrity of the English language.

Well, I don't know if it's actually officially a real word, like in an official English dictionary, but everybody knows it and uses it like it's a real word.

Emperor Inferno:

Ultrajoe:

WTF? Provocative how? It sounds disgusting, like a shit related disease of the vagina (I imagine it would be caused by having sex, alternating between the two, ah, fun holes)

It certainly provoked this insight, so I stand by my statement. However, in the absence of OP help, I will have to rename the thread myself.

The_Healer:

The word has been around longer than you have.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked