The Escapist Wallpaper Requests Thread - UPDATED 17/04/2013

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

I got your PM Trivun! I'm still interested in helping, I just don't think I have the ability to fill any of the current requests Dx

sky14kemea:
I got your PM Trivun! I'm still interested in helping, I just don't think I have the ability to fill any of the current requests Dx

No worries, it was really just a general heads up to anyone who had previously expressed an interest in helping, since I don't think many people regularly check the OP for new stuff and there's sometimes a backlog that builds up. I generally just send a general PM around every so often to try and ease it down a little :P. Glad you're still willing to help out though, it's much appreciated :D.

I have a request now on behalf of a particular user who goes by the name of S.R.S.

S.R.S. has asked me to produce a GIF of the B.A. Baracus section of the A-Team opening credits, in particular the 'turn', presumably as an avatar or something. I have zero experience of producing GIFs so I promised him I would put the challenge to you guys.

Anybody interested in helping can PM me for more details, and I'll be adding this as a special request to the OP. If anyone wants to help out, then that would be great, and thanks :).

Trivun:

I have experience with making .gifs from Youtube videos if there is one in particular, please have him PM me so I can go over the details

Aprilmarie had mine but I don't know what happened with that...

Asturiel:
Aprilmarie had mine but I don't know what happened with that...

Well, it has been a long time but she PMed me yesterday and said that she's still working on it, but computer problems mean that half her time is spent fixing that. When her computer is fixed she should hopefully be able to finish it off for you, according to what she told me :)

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

I have experience with making .gifs from Youtube videos if there is one in particular, please have him PM me so I can go over the details

Okay then, thanks for that :D. I'll let him know now, though I think he might be offline, so expect a reply sometime tomorrow I guess...

Trivun:
Well, it has been a long time but she PMed me yesterday and said that she's still working on it, but computer problems mean that half her time is spent fixing that. When her computer is fixed she should hopefully be able to finish it off for you, according to what she told me :)

There was talk of her computer being suck.

So I should just forget about it and wait till she surprises me with her return?

Asturiel:

Trivun:

There was talk of her computer being suck.

So I should just forget about it and wait till she surprises me with her return?

Seems so, sorry about that. I feel a little guilty actually, since I'm meant to be in charge of this thread and organised and everything, so apologies there. With any luck though, it should be great. I've seen some of her work on Deviant Art, so trust me, you won't be disappointed ;).

Trivun:
Seems so, sorry about that. I feel a little guilty actually, since I'm meant to be in charge of this thread and organised and everything, so apologies there. With any luck though, it should be great. I've seen some of her work on Deviant Art, so trust me, you won't be disappointed ;).

Eh no big deal, I'm curently using Shinji in the "Inverted world" with any luck somebody will bite on the avatar design group and I'll have that as an avatar.

And it's not like it's your fault her computer is going to poop, or hers for that matter. It was a big request and it was being looked at so I'm happy.

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

When you finish the gif for S.R.S. and he's happy with it, can you let me know please so I can post it in the OP? I'm starting up a 'Special Requests' section so that anything that doesn't really fit 'wallpapers' can still be requested and made here :).

Trivun:

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

When you finish the gif for S.R.S. and he's happy with it, can you let me know please so I can post it in the OP? I'm starting up a 'Special Requests' section so that anything that doesn't really fit 'wallpapers' can still be requested and made here :).

I will, it might be tomorrow because GIFsoup is hating me, if they aren't up and running I'll pass it on to Greyfox

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

I will, it might be tomorrow because GIFsoup is hating me, if they aren't up and running I'll pass it on to Greyfox

No problem, thanks for doing that :D

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:

Late edit, seems you're okay since someone else has got it done for him already on a different user group. So you don't need to worry about completing it now, unless you want to of course :).

Trivun:
Late edit, seems you're okay since someone else has got it done for him already on a different user group. So you don't need to worry about completing it now, unless you want to of course :).

Well crud, oh well I can't make Gifs at the moment but can in the future

Trivun:
snip

- Boondock Saints Wallpaper
Requested by CmRet; no artist currently assigned.

- Clint Eastwood Wallpaper
Requested by MacNille; no artist currently assigned.

I'll take these and work on them as time goes by, like tonight

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:
snip

Great, i'll pm the guys who requested them and let them know. Thanks for this :)

Trivun:

Sleekgiant:

Trivun:
snip

Great, i'll pm the guys who requested them and let them know. Thanks for this :)

Glad to help out, alas I must go for now

If possible I'd like something Final Fantasy XIII based. I'd quite like it to be based on Vanille specifically.

Thanks a bunch y'all.

reg42:
If possible I'd like something Final Fantasy XIII based. I'd quite like it to be based on Vanille specifically.

Thanks a bunch y'all.

I have two projects in the pipeline already, but a lot of free time tomorrow, so I can whip something up if you like in the next few days :D.

Trivun:

reg42:

Thanks a bunch y'all.

I have two projects in the pipeline already, but a lot of free time tomorrow, so I can whip something up if you like in the next few days :D.

Will do. Thanks matey!

EDIT: Sorry, can you make it 1440x900? Thanks agian.

reg42:

Trivun:

reg42:

Thanks a bunch y'all.

Will do. Thanks matey!

EDIT: Sorry, can you make it 1440x900? Thanks agian.

No problem, I usually do requests to that resolution anyway (since it's the same as my own screen res) unless someone specifically requests a size. I can do that, anyway :)

do you have any wallpapers of zolf kimblee from fullmetal alchemist? i'd like something with one of his quotes but i'm not picky (favourite'd be a menacing portrait view with whatever the correct wording of "i made women and children go boom" is)

also, mind if i nick that alucard and seras one you posted in a thread? if you've got any other ones of alucard that'd be awesome (for some reason alucard and kimblee don't have good wallpapers online)

generic gamer:
do you have any wallpapers of zolf kimblee from fullmetal alchemist? i'd like something with one of his quotes but i'm not picky (favourite'd be a menacing portrait view with whatever the correct wording of "i made women and children go boom" is)

also, mind if i nick that alucard and seras one you posted in a thread? if you've got any other ones of alucard that'd be awesome (for some reason alucard and kimblee don't have good wallpapers online)

Fullmetal Alchemist is anime, isn't it? Sorry for not knowing but I've only recently started watching much anime and I started with Hellsing and Elfen Lied. But yeah, I know the perfect artist to make an anime wallpaper, I'll let her know by PM and post this in the OP too in case anyone else wants to help.

About the Seras and Alucard one, sure, go ahead and use it, I don't mind :). I actually made it for myself as a one-off thing, it's what I have as my current desktop though I'll probably change it soon. But yeah, since it was a one-off I don't have any more Alucard stuff, though I can always make you one if you like, after I'm finished with the other projects I've agreed to do :D.

I actually have no idea who Zolf Kimblee is xD I even googled and I don't recognise him. Ah well, I've had bad times with FMA.

I'll see what I can do, but I won't claim it, in case someone else can do a better job >_> someone with more knowledge <_<

sky14kemea:
I actually have no idea who Zolf Kimblee is xD I even googled and I don't recognise him. Ah well, I've had bad times with FMA.

I'll see what I can do, but I won't claim it, in case someone else can do a better job >_> someone with more knowledge <_<

Okay then, no worries. Thanks for posting anyway :)

Trivun:

generic gamer:

Fullmetal Alchemist is anime, isn't it? Sorry for not knowing but I've only recently started watching much anime and I started with Hellsing and Elfen Lied. But yeah, I know the perfect artist to make an anime wallpaper, I'll let her know by PM and post this in the OP too in case anyone else wants to help.

About the Seras and Alucard one, sure, go ahead and use it, I don't mind :). I actually made it for myself as a one-off thing, it's what I have as my current desktop though I'll probably change it soon. But yeah, since it was a one-off I don't have any more Alucard stuff, though I can always make you one if you like, after I'm finished with the other projects I've agreed to do :D.

how weird, that's the last 2 box sets i bought! yeah, fullmetal alchemist is anime (rather a good one actually) and thanks a lot for that! your wallpaper is awesome and if you're looking for a good alucard pose there's one where he's kind of in a cross pose wearing a black jumpsuit with long hair that's pretty striking.

thanks for that, especially since you're doing it for free! :D

EDIT: kimblee is also called the "crimson alchemist" if it helps.

Trivun:

sky14kemea:

No worries, it was really just a general heads up to anyone who had previously expressed an interest in helping, since I don't think many people regularly check the OP for new stuff and there's sometimes a backlog that builds up. I generally just send a general PM around every so often to try and ease it down a little :P. Glad you're still willing to help out though, it's much appreciated :D.

yeah same here, i check every now and then but waiting for a easy one!!!

And I thought the Band Of Brothers tag was really Band Of Brothers...

I think I'll send in a request tomorrow, need to sleep right now...

open trap:

Trivun:

open trap:
Could some one make the greatest most heavy metal Thrash metal wallpaper in history?

Hmmm, don't know much about thrash metal, but I'll post it on the OP. If no-one else tries to sort something out then I'll give it a go :)

Thrash metal is like Metallica and Megadeth, if you dont know anything by them ill gladly put up a few songs

I'm working on your piece right now, I have it open in GIMP this very minute. However, just thought I'd ask, are there any particular bands that you want to see included? So far I've put in logos of the Big Four of Thrash Metal, plus Bullet For My Valentine. Are those fine, and are there any other bands or artists you want to see in it?

Trivun:

open trap:

Trivun:

open trap:
Could some one make the greatest most heavy metal Thrash metal wallpaper in history?

Hmmm, don't know much about thrash metal, but I'll post it on the OP. If no-one else tries to sort something out then I'll give it a go :)

Thrash metal is like Metallica and Megadeth, if you dont know anything by them ill gladly put up a few songs

I'm working on your piece right now, I have it open in GIMP this very minute. However, just thought I'd ask, are there any particular bands that you want to see included? So far I've put in logos of the Big Four of Thrash Metal, plus Bullet For My Valentine. Are those fine, and are there any other bands or artists you want to see in it?

Hell thats great, i dont want to ask too much so ill leave it at that

Trivun:
Hey.

I took some advice in the Artist In Thee thread and redid the background for your wallpaper.

Now the fog looks like it extends further into the distance.

Zemalac:

Trivun:
Hey.

I took some advice in the Artist In Thee thread and redid the background for your wallpaper.

Now the fog looks like it extends further into the distance.

Aww, thanks, you didn't have to do that :). Though it is definitely even better now, so thanks very much :D.

open trap:

Here you go, is this alright?

If you're not too keen on it or if you want any changes made, let me know and I'll be more than happy to make any changes for you :D.

Ezio_fangirl:
May i request a Doomsday Arcade Wallpaper or a Zero Punctuation one? I would want the Doomsday arcade one more. Thanks!

Now I've done open trap's request I'm free to start on yours. Before I do though, is there anything specific you want included in the image, or not? I like to ask because it's easier to work from a basic idea than making up a whole new design myself, though I can do that if you want me to :).

Trivun:

open trap:

If you're not too keen on it or if you want any changes made, let me know and I'll be more than happy to make any changes for you :D.

Ezio_fangirl:
May i request a Doomsday Arcade Wallpaper or a Zero Punctuation one? I would want the Doomsday arcade one more. Thanks!

Now I've done open trap's request I'm free to start on yours. Before I do though, is there anything specific you want included in the image, or not? I like to ask because it's easier to work from a basic idea than making up a whole new design myself, though I can do that if you want me to :).

Just the Michaels from DA ^__^

Trivun:

open trap:

Ezio_fangirl:

Totally Metal dude, thanks!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked