The Escapist Wallpaper Requests Thread - UPDATED 17/04/2013

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Ezio_fangirl:

Just the Michaels from DA ^__^

Okay then, I'll get started on that tomorrow (half ten at night right now, here in good old Blighty :D).

open trap:

Totally Metal dude, thanks!

Brilliant, glad you like it :D.

I have an idea for a background for those who want it, the pic at this link is amazing http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-04/taser-shocks-meth-intoxicated-sheep-dont-harm-heart-taser-study-says

generic gamer:
do you have any wallpapers of zolf kimblee from fullmetal alchemist? i'd like something with one of his quotes but i'm not picky (favourite'd be a menacing portrait view with whatever the correct wording of "i made women and children go boom" is)

also, mind if i nick that alucard and seras one you posted in a thread? if you've got any other ones of alucard that'd be awesome (for some reason alucard and kimblee don't have good wallpapers online)

Umm yeah I can probably do this project if you can give me something to google and get an idea of what you would like in it, PM me pics or whatever you want in it and I can get right on it

Sleekgiant:

generic gamer:
do you have any wallpapers of zolf kimblee from fullmetal alchemist? i'd like something with one of his quotes but i'm not picky (favourite'd be a menacing portrait view with whatever the correct wording of "i made women and children go boom" is)

also, mind if i nick that alucard and seras one you posted in a thread? if you've got any other ones of alucard that'd be awesome (for some reason alucard and kimblee don't have good wallpapers online)

Umm yeah I can probably do this project if you can give me something to google and get an idea of what you would like in it, PM me pics or whatever you want in it and I can get right on it

oh hey, i'd almost forgotten about this, thanks!

don't worry about alucard oens, that previous one is such an awesome fit for my netbook's linux os i can't bring myself to change it.

actually, i just googled it and i don't see anything promising for a wallpaper. sorry to have wasted your time.

generic gamer:

actually, i just googled it and i don't see anything promising for a wallpaper. sorry to have wasted your time.

I make these from scratch so just any pic you like can go in it

Sleekgiant:

generic gamer:

oh, well if you fancy a crack at it why not?

that's probably the best head on i can see, ripping the dvd would be low res and that pose is very him. it's hard to suggest a feel but his bio basically is that he's a career soldier, jailed for being overly sadistic and that he can turn the elements inside anyone he touches into explosive compounds. very messy, very loud. he thinks nothing of grabbing one of his own side's soldiers and killing them just because he needed to blow a wall and he was short on sulphur.

in his own words he was jailed for "making women and children go boom".

Ezio_fangirl:
May i request a Doomsday Arcade Wallpaper or a Zero Punctuation one? I would want the Doomsday arcade one more. Thanks!

Here you go, anything wrong with it then let me know and I'll make whatever changes are necessary :). Link included to the original page, 1440x900 original size.

Trivun:

Ezio_fangirl:
May i request a Doomsday Arcade Wallpaper or a Zero Punctuation one? I would want the Doomsday arcade one more. Thanks!

Here you go, anything wrong with it then let me know and I'll make whatever changes are necessary :). Link included to the original page, 1440x900 original size.

Thank you soo much i love it!! ^^

Ezio_fangirl:

Trivun:

Ezio_fangirl:

Thank you soo much i love it!! ^^

You're welcome, glad you like it :D.

generic gamer:

Sleekgiant:

generic gamer:

oh, well if you fancy a crack at it why not?

that's probably the best head on i can see, ripping the dvd would be low res and that pose is very him. it's hard to suggest a feel but his bio basically is that he's a career soldier, jailed for being overly sadistic and that he can turn the elements inside anyone he touches into explosive compounds. very messy, very loud. he thinks nothing of grabbing one of his own side's soldiers and killing them just because he needed to blow a wall and he was short on sulphur.

in his own words he was jailed for "making women and children go boom".

Sorry for not getting back with you, I was thinking of getting the proper translation of "Make women and children go boom" set in Japanese lettering, then have it scroll along the bottom of that pic. Tell me if that would work

Sleekgiant:
Sorry for not getting back with you, I was thinking of getting the proper translation of "Make women and children go boom" set in Japanese lettering, then have it scroll along the bottom of that pic. Tell me if that would work

that'd be great actually, though i'm astomished you're willing to go to all that trouble for a wallpaper but hey, i'm not complaining! It's hard to know what to suggest, there are no other walpapers for this guy online so there's nothing to compare & contrast with.

generic gamer:

Sleekgiant:

that'd be great actually, though i'm astomished you're willing to go to all that trouble for a wallpaper but hey, i'm not complaining! It's hard to know what to suggest, there are no other walpapers for this guy online so there's nothing to compare & contrast with.

That's a problem I've found myself with some things, there are so few decent wallpapers of quite a few things. Hence one of the main reasons for setting up this thread :P. Had the same problem when I was trying to make the ZP/Doomsday Arcade wallpaper for ezio_fangirl the other day. Ended up having to make do with what I could, but there was so little material on the internet for me to work with to make a decent piece... :(

reg42:
If possible I'd like something Final Fantasy XIII based. I'd quite like it to be based on Vanille specifically.

Thanks a bunch y'all.

Here you go, a Vanille wallpaper for you :). The image link will take you to a full size version on my Deviant Art page.

Trivun:

reg42:
If possible I'd like something Final Fantasy XIII based. I'd quite like it to be based on Vanille specifically.

Thanks a bunch y'all.

Here you go, a Vanille wallpaper for you :). The image link will take you to a full size version on my Deviant Art page.

I like, I like
Thanks Trivun

reg42:

Trivun:

reg42:

Thanks a bunch y'all.

I like, I like
Thanks Trivun

No worries :D

Hey Trivun, I probably wouldn't be that good at creating stuff from requests, but I'll happily throw anything I do for myself up for everyone.

Oh, I'm starting to mess about with animated avatars too, I'll chuck them up too if you like

EDIT: Actually, I'm pretty bored most nights anyway, you can add me if you like and I'll help out where I can

CynderBloc:
Hey Trivun, I probably wouldn't be that good at creating stuff from requests, but I'll happily throw anything I do for myself up for everyone.

Oh, I'm starting to mess about with animated avatars too, I'll chuck them up too if you like

EDIT: Actually, I'm pretty bored most nights anyway, you can add me if you like and I'll help out where I can

Brilliant, glad to have you on board :D.

Just wanted to make a mention, there's still an unclaimed request in the thread (details in the OP) that could do with someone choosing to help out. Anybody interested in working on that, please let me know :D. And the thread is still open for anyone who wants something put together for them, too...

Nice bump, subtle. I did have a gander at that request, but in all fairness what they were asking for was a bit vague....

I mean:

"I want it to have the same feeling as this one.
It doesn't have to be a catgirl.
It doesn't have to be blue.
It doesn't have to involve Firefox."

isn't exactly helpful....it could be practically anything

CynderBloc:
Nice bump, subtle. I did have a gander at that request, but in all fairness what they were asking for was a bit vague....

I mean:

"I want it to have the same feeling as this one.
It doesn't have to involve Firefox."

isn't exactly helpful....it could be practically anything

Heh, you spotted it. Wasn't too difficult though, I guess...

And yeah, you're right about the 'not a blue Firefox catgirl' one. I just want it off my hands though, I would have done something myself but it's much too vague. I might just PM the guy who asked for it and see if he/she can make it a little less vague, then perhaps someone will go for it. Right now though, it's just silly...

TheNamlessGuy:
Alright, I need a new wallpaper

I want it to have the same feeling as this one.
It doesn't have to involve Firefox.

Just preserve the feeling

Thanks

This......is much to vague, can you maybe give more details, request something new or really anything.......if you can I could work on one for you

Nouw:

That can be done good sir.....just don't rush me

Sleekgiant:

Nouw:

Don't worry, I won't.

Also, how long would this roughly take?

Sleekgiant:

Nouw:

Haha, shall we race, my good sir? This sounds exactly the sort of thing I've been waiting for myself :D. I propose a friendly contest, and the requester can be the judge, just as soon as I get my laptop with GIMP installed back from the repair shop :). Up for it?

Trivun:

Sleekgiant:

Nouw:

Haha, shall we race, my good sir? This sounds exactly the sort of thing I've been waiting for myself :D. I propose a friendly contest, and the requester can be the judge, just as soon as I get my laptop with GIMP installed back from the repair shop :). Up for it?

I'm not much for races so I'll just let you take it :P

Nouw:

Here you go, really really sorry that it's so late, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait :D.

If there's any part of it you want changing, or if you aren't happy, then let me know and I can improve it wherever you need :).

Trivun:

Nouw:

Nice. I love it. I don't see any problems with it.

Here you go, really really sorry that it's so late, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait :D.

If there's any part of it you want changing, or if you aren't happy, then let me know and I can improve it wherever you need :).

New wallpaper, something I did a while ago when messing around in GIMP. Free for anyone to use if they want, it was just a bit of messing with the Fractals tool on a black background, and I thought it looked cool enough for me to use as my Formspring account background :D.

After getting bored with my old Bioshock 2 back-ground, I have decided it's time for a new one but based on Bioshock still.

Ta very much in advance. :)

I have a new request!
I want a Katekyo Hitman Reborn wallpaper containing all the members of the family*.
EDIT: Also, can you (whomever) include the first-generation boss and guardians standing behind their counterparts? In an non-corporeal form, if that makes any sense.

*Tsuna, Reborn, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Chrome, Mukuro, Hibari, Ryohei, and Lambo (as a baby)

Sassafrass, really sorry I haven't started your request yet, I've had a lot on recently (having to do two exam resits, and trying to find part time work at uni, which I'm happy to say I now have found a job :D). My last exam is tomorrow though, then I basically have an empty week, so I'll get it done ASAP :).

Thus, TheNamlessGuy, I will try and make a start on your request as soon as Sassafrass's is done. Shouldn't have too much on my plate to do soon, so it should be fairly speedy once I get into it :D.

Okay then, aside from the two outstanding commissions I need to do, which I will do soon (after forgetting about them for several months), REQUESTS ARE NOW REOPENED!!!!! If you want a custom-made wallpaper, just post what you're after and I'll get to work on it soon :)

I want one! Or too. Or three!
In size 1024x768 (PC) or 1280x800 (Laptop) and in notebook, diary, romantic thema with flowers, books and coffe/tea cup on the desk.
I mean like this:

Elliee:
I want one! Or too. Or three!
In size 1024x768 (PC) or 1280x800 (Laptop) and in notebook, diary, romantic thema with flowers, books and coffe/tea cup on the desk.
I mean like this:

Give me a few days and it'll be done :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked