The Escapist Wallpaper Requests Thread - UPDATED 17/04/2013

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

So, this is my current wallpaper
Now, the problem occurs when holding left mouse click and sliding across the desktop. As you can se that wall behind girl (Lisa Foiles) is gray and selected quare area (when holsing mouse button and going in either direction, thus forming a square) is also gray so i have trouble seeing when using my mouse because everything is gray then.
I'm also not very good in photoshop (total n00b) so if someone could transform only that gray background n black or dark gray (so that i can see when selecting area) i would be quite grateful. There, i hope that was clear for everyone :)
Btw, here is the wallpaper that needs editing
Thanks in advance

Okay, I dug this out on a nostalgia trip and after seeing what some of us managed to do, I've decided I may well start the thread again. However, it would be as a new thread elsewhere, to avoid cluttering this one, with a link back here for those so inclined. But I don't want to make a new thread for this concept if nobody is going to use it... so, if anyone wants this, let me know, post it here, PM me, whatever, and if there's enough interest I'll start up the Wallpaper Request Thread again!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked