The Escapist Wallpaper Requests Thread - UPDATED 17/04/2013

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Aura Guardian:

Trivun:

Aura Guardian:

That's really good, nice one :). That's exactly the sort of thing I'm after for this little project, people who can do work as good as that :D

Ehh. I'm not that good. Only when I'm bored.

That's also pretty good, though. Better than me, anyway, the most I can do when bored is doodle little drawings of funky sunglasses-wearing spiders in my notepad...

Trivun:
Big snip I think

I mostly focus on space stuff.(as you noticed)

This thread still needs some support, people! I was hoping to make it as successful as the Holiday Council thread! Come on!

Knocked up a taster of my kind of shit.

Wasder:

Very nice, I really like that :)

Trivun:

Wasder:

Very nice, I really like that :)

Why thankyou.

I'll give this a shot. I've been making avatars with GIMP for the avatar Design Team for a while, but I don't think I've ever made a full wallpaper. I did make a banner for Lost in the Void to put in his reviews. My Deviant Art

EDIT: I suppose I did make one background:

Sporky111:
I'll give this a shot. I've been making avatars with GIMP for the avatar Design Team for a while, but I don't think I've ever made a full wallpaper. I did make a banner for Lost in the Void to put in his reviews. My Deviant Art

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that banner, it's pretty good :). Some really nice work on your DA page, I approve. Shall I put you on the list of interested artists then?

Trivun:

Sporky111:

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that banner, it's pretty good :). Some really nice work on your DA page, I approve. Shall I put you on the list of interested artists then?

Absolutely.

I make wallpapers a lot, but they're mainly for myself and pretty simple at that...
Trivun, you've probably seen a few.

I've never made wallpapers before. Could be interesting.

Put my name down as "Interested, but inexperienced."

EDIT: Wrong topic, never mind.

Zemalac:

No problem, I've put you on the list :)

Sure, I'll help out I guess. I haven't been using Photoshop much lately, and something like this should be a good way to get back into it. I'm usually best at creating abstracts, but I can work with existing images if it's required.

Trivun:
Sooooooooo... Nobody else is interested in this idea?

I'm sure they are. You just chose the wrong time to post this. Right now, most threads are only lasting for about 15 minutes on the first page after the last post.

Trivun:

Zemalac:

No problem, I've put you on the list :)

Put the same thing for me, if you please. I think I MIGHT be able to help.

Diagonal Horizontality:

Wow. I've been messing with Photoshop for a long time, and I still have no idea how to do abstract stuff like that...

I just had another thought; if anyone wants a unique photo as their background I can do those as well, or make a collage.

SharPhoe:

Diagonal Horizontality:

Wow. I've been messing with Photoshop for a long time, and I still have no idea how to do abstract stuff like that...

Oh, that was just when I was messing around with Filters and learning the ropes of 'Shopping. I later used that background for this piece:

Diagonal Horizontality:

This may seem weird, but with the runner in the picture, I actually get a strange feeling of stress emanating from it... interesting.

pity. the title to this thread got me intrigued, but if the type of art your looking for is Digital - you're gonna have to count me out as i only work in Traditional mediums (pen, pencil, paper, paint, 'card' (and i'm not very good compared to people who work in the same field - and my scanner's broken -.-)) and the only 'thing' Digital i've done is a Custom eye for The Sims 2 *don't kill me*cowers* ;)* ... add to the fact that i know next-to-nothing about most of the games and latest trends nowadays (as i stopped buying Playstation mags years ago)....
again, pity :(

Vor@Tan:
pity. the title to this thread got me intrigued, but if the type of art your looking for is Digital - you're gonna have to count me out as i only work in Traditional mediums (pen, pencil, paper, paint, 'card' (and i'm not very good compared to people who work in the same field - and my scanner's broken -.-)) and the only 'thing' Digital i've done is a Custom eye for The Sims 2 *don't kill me*cowers* ;)* ... add to the fact that i know next-to-nothing about most of the games and latest trends nowadays (as i stopped buying Playstation mags years ago)....

Traditional work is fine, I want to try and cover all possible styles with this team I'm putting together (God, I sound like George Clooney in Ocean's Eleven...). I think most people who request work will want digital stuff, but there's bound to be people asking for more traditional style wallpapers too :)

EDIT: I just took a look at some of your work on Deviant Art. You're being way too hard on yourself, girl, there's some stunning stuff there that would look great as desktop backgrounds :D. If you're up for it I'd love to have you on board for this :)

Trivun:

Vor@Tan:

Traditional work is fine, I want to try and cover all possible styles with this team I'm putting together (God, I sound like George Clooney in Ocean's Eleven...). I think most people who request work will want digital stuff, but there's bound to be people asking for more traditional style wallpapers too :)

Quick! McFly! Catch that Delorean (??) before it goes Back To The Future without you ^.^ ;D
*nods* true. Digital is more prettier to look at (with all the sharpness and layers that can be put into it)
well, if there is anyone out there that wants Traditinal, then i can give it a go (thou my Limits and Warning from my first comment still stands (i'll have to come back and leave a note when my scanners back...don't know when that'll be :()
so if you want to add me, could you put "intrested but knowledge-lacking & broken-scanner" by me - if anyone asks what that means could you point them to my first comments please?
thanks anyway *glomp* ^.^

EDIT: just read your edit, and i think i'm being awefully 'kind' about my work compared to what i want to say ;D
but thanks for taking the time to make your eyes bleed ;P

Trivun:

aprilmarie:
I can help do wallpaper commissions.

and as far as your story, probably not but i'll contact you via dA and let you know after i read it.

Great, thanks for your support :D

Of course no problem

Edit: Occasionally I post some of my wallpaper creations on my deviant art. Mostly I do photo collages. http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com

Vor@Tan:

Trivun:

Vor@Tan:

Quick! McFly! Catch that Delorean (??) before it goes Back To The Future without you ^.^ ;D
*nods* true. Digital is more prettier to look at (with all the sharpness and layers that can be put into it)
well, if there is anyone out there that wants Traditinal, then i can give it a go (thou my Limits and Warning from my first comment still stands (i'll have to come back and leave a note when my scanners back...don't know when that'll be :()
so if you want to add me, could you put "intrested but knowledge-lacking & broken-scanner" by me - if anyone asks what that means could you point them to my first comments please?
thanks anyway *glomp* ^.^

EDIT: just read your edit, and i think i'm being awefully 'kind' about my work compared to what i want to say ;D
but thanks for taking the time to make your eyes bleed ;P

No problem, and I was being serious when I said you've got some good stuff. I especially liked your 'Lady Of The Lake' piece :)

Just figured this was in need of a bump, so...

Bump!

Trivun:
Just figured this was in need of a bump, so...

Bump!

And another.

I throughly support this thread, I will wait for more artists to sign on then I may have a request or two:P.

Ok for the artist call
*Deep Breath*

Wait wrong one...

I don't know if you can do this but, I was wondering if you could take as much of the "Band of Brothers Picture" here...

And in this order:

Crop the Killzone 2 Logo and replace with the Text, "We Band of Brothers"
And give the troops the corresponding heads from Left to Right.

Knuckles The Echidna
(Leave Person 2 Killzone)
TF2 Sniper
Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop
A Western Frontier Soldier - Battalion Wars 1 or 2
Horatio - CSI Miami
A Brotherhood Of Steel Soldier - Preferably from Fallout 3
Detective Lillian Rush - Cold Case
A Na'vi
Han Solo
A Charizard
Captain Price
A Battlefield 2142 EU Soldier
Garrus Valkarian from Mass Effect

And have it as a 1680 by 1050 image.

If this is too much for you, I understand.

If you can do this?

I will be forever greatful.

(Honestly, because I couldn't make that image myself)

I do Photoshop and 3dsMax, PM me when I'm needed because I'm quite busy usually, but I will slot it in, and I need to do something I enjoy :P

BrotherhoodOfSteel:
I don't know if you can do this but, I was wondering if you could take as much of the "Band of Brothers Picture" here...

And in this order:

Crop the Killzone 2 Logo and replace with the Text, "We Band of Brothers"
And give the troops the corresponding heads from Left to Right.

Knuckles The Echidna
(Leave Person 2 Killzone)
TF2 Sniper
Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop
A Western Frontier Soldier - Battalion Wars 1 or 2
Horatio - CSI Miami
A Brotherhood Of Steel Soldier - Preferably from Fallout 3
Detective Lillian Rush - Cold Case
A Na'vi
Han Solo
A Charizard
Captain Price
A Battlefield 2142 EU Soldier
Garrus Valkarian from Mass Effect

And have it as a 1680 by 1050 image.

If this is too much for you, I understand.

If you can do this?

I will be forever greatful.

(Honestly, because I couldn't make that image myself)

Resist... Urge... To... Shoot...

I never, ever! want to do one of these requests again!

Oh and no problem. Im going to bed now.

Quick Edit: Graphical glitch between Han Solo and Na'vi removed -.-

Another Edit: Yes, the heads are slightly too large for comedy value.

Darktau:
Snip for awesomeness

My good sir. I owe you a beer. Or three.

I've got a project for an ambitious one. I would like a wallpaper of space, have fun with it. Be creative, perhaps stuff it with anime characters or gaming characters as planets, do as you see fit. However I would like the feel of the wallpaper to be similar to this(Not the same pic but just similar)

If it's too much of a hastle let me know, just be nice and I thought I'd give yall a challenge :)

Asturiel:
I've got a project for an ambitious one. I would like a wallpaper of space, have fun with it. Be creative, perhaps stuff it with anime characters or gaming characters as planets, do as you see fit. However I would like the feel of the wallpaper to be similar to this(Not the same pic but just similar)

If it's too much of a hastle let me know, just be nice and I thought I'd give yall a challenge :)

I've not done many wallpapers (I make sigs), what size should it be?

Wasder:

Holy shit somebody crazy enough to listen to me. Ummm however big that picture of the cosmos was, that was a good fit.(Sorry I couldnt give you a number im a noob at this type of thing)

Wasder:

Asturiel:

Let me know if you can't do it, or if it gets to be too much, I can make an attempt at it

and to the OP, you really have no preference over the characters or anything?

aprilmarie:

Wasder:

Asturiel:

Let me know if you can't do it, or if it gets to be too much, I can make an attempt at it

and to the OP, you really have no preference over the characters or anything?

You should probably go for it, I'm trying to write an essay at the moment.

Woo, can't believe it's been a week since I last checked this thread, and it seems to be going pretty well :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked