The Escapist Wallpaper Requests Thread - UPDATED 17/04/2013

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Trivun:
Actually, looking at it, just one tiny thing. I was thinking that Mad and Alice's clothes should look just a little more torn and ragged? In the fourth story they escape from a mental hospital and end up escaping into the forest, I was imagining them as having to get over razor wire fences and stuff, so some slight scarring on their hands and feet, and their clothes should be slightly more ripped. Otherwise, brilliant job so far :D.

Willco. Ripped clothes are go.

Trivun:

Wow.. I'm not sure where you're getting your renders but those white lines shouldn't be there. I might blow the dust off my copy of PS and take a stab at some of these..

CaptainCrunch:
I'd like a higher resolution of this:

Anything that can be done to somehow make it even more awesome will bring smiles upon your ancestor's ghosts.

You know, Captain, you're the first member of staff to post here? Kudos :D. And although I'm nowhere near skilled enough to make that any better than it already is, I'll post it on the OP so someone else can hopefully do something. Very nice image to start with though :).

Trivun:
I am Trivun, fear my wallpaper making skills!

How's the Ace Attorney wallpaper coming along?

Alright, I need a new wallpaper

I want it to have the same feeling as this one.
It doesn't have to be a catgirl.
It doesn't have to be blue.
It doesn't have to involve Firefox.

Just preserve the feeling

Thanks

Trivun:

BigHandInSky:

Trivun:

Is this the right sort of thing?

Close-er but change to characters and maybe add a few battle scenes and small-en the logo a bit

Here you go, a slightly better one (hopefully). Again, if you feel it needs any improvement then let me know and I'll do my best.

brill, thanks mate

TheNamlessGuy:
Alright, I need a new wallpaper

I want it to have the same feeling as this one.
It doesn't have to be a catgirl.
It doesn't have to be blue.
It doesn't have to involve Firefox.

Just preserve the feeling

Thanks

Consider it done. I won't be able to do anything good enough myself, since I don't have the skills required for something like this. But it's on the OP now so somebody should hopefully come along who can put something good together :D.

(Speaking of which, I think it's time I messaged everyone who was interested in contributing again, since the backlog of requests is starting to pile up again...)

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

I actually feel quite guilty about keeping you waiting for so long. I accidentally wasted a bit of time by coming up with a great idea that, when I tried to implement, I ended up finding to be completely unfeasible. Then, BigHandInTheSky wanted me to make some changes to the designs I had come up with for his earlier request, so I had to spend some time sorting that out. Now he's happy with the final piece I have the time and motivation to finish yours, so expect it within the next few days. Again, sorry to keep you waiting, but sadly events have conspired against me, it seems... :(

i suck at photoshop, but i may or may not do something

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

I actually feel quite guilty about keeping you waiting for so long. I accidentally wasted a bit of time by coming up with a great idea that, when I tried to implement, I ended up finding to be completely unfeasible. Then, BigHandInTheSky wanted me to make some changes to the designs I had come up with for his earlier request, so I had to spend some time sorting that out. Now he's happy with the final piece I have the time and motivation to finish yours, so expect it within the next few days. Again, sorry to keep you waiting, but sadly events have conspired against me, it seems... :(

Done yet?

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

Done yet?

I fear trivun may be quite busy at the moment, I have done you one for if trivun wants be to relieved of this request :P

So there ya go

Also

CaptainCrunch:
I'd like a higher resolution of this:

Anything that can be done to somehow make it even more awesome will bring smiles upon your ancestor's ghosts.

The best I could do without severely damaging the quality of the image, just quote this and ask if you want it sharpened up more or upscaled more.

As usual request are kept on http://shadethegame.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8243834

*Both the images there are thumbnails btw, click them*

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

Done yet?

I'll admit, this has been getting quite silly. On my part, not on yours. I had every intention to complete it, but I have exams after Easter and so I've spent a lot of time having to revise. I realise I should have let you know, so I'm really sorry about that.

As it stands though, Darktau has put together something that vastly exceeds anything I could have done. I don't have a lot of experience with GIMP, and Darktau's picture is much better than the idea I had in mind (which was pretty unfeasible anyway with my skills). So thanks, Darktau, and apologies again, Onyx.

By the way, Darktau, also thanks for doing CaptainCrunch's request. I'll add both of those wallpapers to the OP. I've also been meaning to PM people interested in helping out about the backlog of requests that need to be done, so I'll do that at some point tonight as well... :)

Trivun:
*something*

Thanks for trying! Glad your suspension got lifted.

Darktau:

I fear trivun may be quite busy at the moment, I have done you one for if trivun wants be to relieved of this request :P

So there ya go

Thanks. I hate to sound ungrateful but...can you make it so that OBJECTION isn't totally covering Maya and Godot's faces?

Like, remove the little kid (Cody), and lower the Objection to cover their legs. Don't worry about space, as my desktop has no icons on it. Also, DON'T COVER THE JUDGE'S AWESOME BEARD!

What you have now is great, but that'd just be perfect if you could do that.

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:
*something*

No problem, and thank you for understanding :). As for the suspension, it should have been a probation right from the start, but whichever moderator did it made a mistake and suspended me by accident. I had to PM Spinwhiz to sort it all out :P

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:
*something*

Darktau:

So there ya go

Thanks. I hate to sound ungrateful but...can you make it so that OBJECTION isn't totally covering Maya and Godot's faces?

Like, remove the little kid (Cody), and lower the Objection to cover their legs. Don't worry about space, as my desktop has no icons on it. Also, DON'T COVER THE JUDGE'S AWESOME BEARD!

K it will be done tomorrow its 2:23 AM :P. And thank god for specifying where it will go :D.

Darktau:

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:
*something*

Darktau:

So there ya go

K it will be done tomorrow its 2:23 AM :P. And thank god for specifying where it will go :D.

DON'T YOU COVER AN SINGLE CENTIMETER OF HIS BEARD! I DON'T WANT THE LETTERS TOUCHING HIS BEARD!

Onyx Oblivion:

Darktau:

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:
*something*

Darktau:

So there ya go

DON'T YOU COVER AN SINGLE CENTIMETER OF HIS BEARD! I DON'T WANT THE LETTERS TOUCHING HIS BEARD!

There ya go:

as always the link is kept on my site if you loose it :) http://shadethegame.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=76479226

Darktau:

Onyx Oblivion:

Darktau:

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:
*something*

Darktau:

So there ya go

There ya go:

as always the link is kept on my site if you loose it :) http://shadethegame.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=76479226

Per.
Fect.
Ion.

Trivun:
BEHOLD!

Finished. 1440 x 900 wallpaper featuring Red, Luna, Hansel, Gretel, Alice and Mad. If you want any changes to the finished piece, let me know: if not, hope you like it.

I feel that the smaller version loses a lot of the effect/detail. Clicking on the image will bring up the larger version on Imageshack.

As before, I'll probably post this in the Artist in Thee thread as well.

Zemalac:

Trivun:
BEHOLD!

Finished. 1440 x 900 wallpaper featuring Red, Luna, Hansel, Gretel, Alice and Mad. If you want any changes to the finished piece, let me know: if not, hope you like it.

I feel that the smaller version loses a lot of the effect/detail. Clicking on the image will bring up the larger version on Imageshack.

Absolutely brilliant, thank you so much :D. I love the fog too, I never considered that and it really adds to the atmosphere. Nice Pink Floyd reference, really suits the character of Hansel quite well, and I like the style for Red too. Overall, I love it, thanks :D.

EDIT: By the way, love the design for Gretel too, but what does it say on her t-shirt? I can't quite figure out the reference even in the larger version, and I'm curious :P

Could some one make the greatest most heavy metal Thrash metal wallpaper in history?

open trap:
Could some one make the greatest most heavy metal Thrash metal wallpaper in history?

Hmmm, don't know much about thrash metal, but I'll post it on the OP. If no-one else tries to sort something out then I'll give it a go :)

Trivun:

open trap:

Hmmm, don't know much about thrash metal, but I'll post it on the OP. If no-one else tries to sort something out then I'll give it a go :)

Thrash metal is like Metallica and Megadeth, if you dont know anything by them ill gladly put up a few songs

Trivun:

Zemalac:

Trivun:
BEHOLD!

Absolutely brilliant, thank you so much :D. I love the fog too, I never considered that and it really adds to the atmosphere. Nice Pink Floyd reference, really suits the character of Hansel quite well, and I like the style for Red too. Overall, I love it, thanks :D.

EDIT: By the way, love the design for Gretel too, but what does it say on her t-shirt? I can't quite figure out the reference even in the larger version, and I'm curious :P

Glad you like it so much!

Gretel's shirt says "APERTURE LABORATORIES." It got cut off a lot by Hansel, which is unfortunate, but I thought the font was sufficient to get across the idea that it was a geek reference.

open trap:

Trivun:

open trap:

Thrash metal is like Metallica and Megadeth, if you dont know anything by them ill gladly put up a few songs

Ah, okay then. Is there anything specific you want in the wallpaper, or not? I find it easier to work from a basic idea, you see, though I can always come up with a design myself it's much easier if the requester has an idea of what they want to see in it.

Trivun:

open trap:

Trivun:

open trap:

Ah, okay then. Is there anything specific you want in the wallpaper, or not? I find it easier to work from a basic idea, you see, though I can always come up with a design myself it's much easier if the requester has an idea of what they want to see in it.

Nothing really specific just totally metal, Put some megadeth and metallica logos and symbols around in there and well if you have played brutal legand,as metal as that

Zemalac:

Trivun:

Zemalac:

Glad you like it so much!

Gretel's shirt says "APERTURE LABORATORIES." It got cut off a lot by Hansel, which is unfortunate, but I thought the font was sufficient to get across the idea that it was a geek reference.

Nice one, I'll have to make some sort of reference to that in the next story I write :D.

open trap:

Trivun:

open trap:

Nothing really specific just totally metal, Put some megadeth and metallica logos and symbols around in there and well if you have played brutal legand,as metal as that

No problem, I'll give it my best shot :).

May i request a Doomsday Arcade Wallpaper or a Zero Punctuation one? I would want the Doomsday arcade one more. Thanks!

Ezio_fangirl:
May i request a Doomsday Arcade Wallpaper or a Zero Punctuation one? I would want the Doomsday arcade one more. Thanks!

Sure thing, as soon as I'm done with the Heavy/Thrash Metal request for open trap I'll get right onto yours :D.

Can any of you guys/gals make Firefox themes and the like? Or even just a Firefox persona, which seems vastly easier...

Onyx Oblivion:
Can any of you guys/gals make Firefox themes and the like? Or even just a Firefox persona, which seems vastly easier...

Somebody else asked for a similar thing a while ago, but no-one's taken up the call yet. They had a Firefox wallpaper that they posted in spoiler tags, and asked for something similar, keeping the feel of the piece. Not sure how to do that myself so I haven't given it a go, and I'm not very clued up on Firefox myself. I could ask around when I PM people/artists about the backlog, though...

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

Somebody else asked for a similar thing a while ago, but no-one's taken up the call yet. They had a Firefox wallpaper that they posted in spoiler tags, and asked for something similar, keeping the feel of the piece. Not sure how to do that myself so I haven't given it a go, and I'm not very clued up on Firefox myself. I could ask around when I PM people/artists about the backlog, though...

Can I give an example of Personas? These SEEM easy to make...

Unfortunately...I'd have to ask whoever made one to upload it.

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/demo_create

I might be able to do the Billy Joel one that BillyShakes requested, it'll just have to wait a few days as school is kicking my ass right now. Was there any specific picture he wanted?

Onyx Oblivion:

Trivun:

Onyx Oblivion:

Can I give an example of Personas? These SEEM easy to make...

Unfortunately...I'd have to ask whoever made one to upload it.

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/demo_create

Hmmmm, that seems pretty easy, I guess. I could probably make one, though no guarantees it would be any good. And though I do have more time to work on projects now, what with the Easter holidays, I still have two requests now to finish before I think about taking on anything else. With the link here though, I dare say anyone interested could whip one up soon enough :D.

hotacidbath:
I might be able to do the Billy Joel one that BillyShakes requested, it'll just have to wait a few days as school is kicking my ass right now. Was there any specific picture he wanted?

I think so, he wanted it to be inspired by a particular picture. He posted an image in his original post, here:

Seems he wants something done that's inspired by the picture in that post, but looking more pen-and-ink rather than anything digital. Thanks for taking this on, by the way :D.

Trivun:
Thanks for taking this on, by the way :D.

No problem. I really like doing vector drawings and this will be a nice distraction from studying.

Trivun:

Ezio_fangirl:

Sure thing, as soon as I'm done with the Heavy/Thrash Metal request for open trap I'll get right onto yours :D.

Thank you!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked