Troll slaying the E-Z way

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Trolls and you!

Souplex: And there you have it kids, troll slaying made easy!
Lil' Jimmy: Gee wilikers Mr. Plex, why do the trolls do it?
Souplex: Nobody is entirely sure but the trolls themselves. It doesn't matter though, for trolls like communists are always out there! We need to be ready for they can strike at any time! But when they do...
Lil' Jimmy: Report and move on!
Souplex: Now you're getting it! *Musses Lil' Jimmy's hair*

I approve of this message. Please read if you dislike trolling members.

Heh, nice one Souplex, I saw it when you posted in E.C.A.P. :D
When do we get our laser guided missiles? :D
And thus, some more people learned how to act when trolls attack...

But...

It's fun to feed trolls.
They say so stupid things when you do!
And they still get banned anyway...

TheNamlessGuy:
But...

It's fun to feed trolls.

I'm always far more entertained by the stupid things people being trolled say.

*Reads*
I agre-

HEY! I SAW THAT COMMUNISM PART

yer trolling does get really annoying i joined this forum just to say how outof order this one guy was being then i realised he was a troll and doing it for a reaction

Why does it have to be guided missiles? Why not something more heavy? i know nothing of military arms lol

*Hits report button*

You could just, ya know, ignore them.

It's much easier.

DemonicKitten:
Why does it have to be guided missiles? Why not something more heavy?

The guided missiles are just to make sure the banhammer doesn't miss ;)

Seriously... who trolls these forums? You're only supposed to troll forums full of stupid people.

I can only hope this thread has more of an effect on the community at large than any of the previous ones.
Seriously, it sucks to see a troll thread get more than two replies.
It'd do my soul a great deal of good to see one locked without a single post more often.

Fappy:
Seriously... who trolls these forums? You're only supposed to troll forums full of stupid people.

No, you see, around here, stupid people troll us

Fappy:

Well, trolls aren't the brightest of people, and never ones to do what they're supposed to...

Kuliani:

Kiliani approves! Make this law! On another forum that I go on is hit by trolls a lot. Maybe I show them this but I approve as well.

Fappy:

Was that a joke? Not to say that The Escapist is filled with retards, but.. You probably get my point..

OT; You know what the easiest way of dealing with the trolls is? Ignoring them! Unless they post images such as goatse, in that case you start fapping. That'll make them so confused that they leave. ;)

And now I know... And Knowing is half the battle!

But Mister dont troll s have a voice that even allows them to troll? dont they have the choice to be trolls, they will be hated and banned for it but they have the choice to live and to love and one day they might, just maybe not troll?

.... no little jimmy, once you troll, there is not other way to roll.

Psychosocial:

Fappy:

Was that a joke? Not to say that The Escapist is filled with retards, but.. You probably get my point..

OT; You know what the easiest way of dealing with the trolls is? Ignoring them! Unless they post images such as goatse, in that case you start fapping. That'll make them so confused that they leave. ;)

Lol, nah I wasn't implying anything. The best and only way to troll is to troll IRL. It really has a way of turning your day around :D

TheNamlessGuy:
But...

It's fun to feed trolls.

'Scuse me - if you feed the troll, he will say stupid things, and get all his troll friends to join him, saying "HEY! 'SCAPIST'S A GOOD PLACE TO TROLL!" and we will gain more and more.

I have resolved to do the ironic report and move on. It may, although being contradictory, help.

Gee wilikers mister, and i thought the only thing i had to fear was the commies!

But now i know!

*Winks and gives thumbs up to camera*

IdealistCommi:
*Reads*
I agre-

HEY! I SAW THAT COMMUNISM PART

yeah, what's up with the blow on communists

SirBryghtside:
'Scuse me - if you feed the troll, he will say stupid things, and get all his troll friends to join him, saying "HEY! 'SCAPIST'S A GOOD PLACE TO TROLL!" and we will gain more and more.

I have resolved to do the ironic report and move on. It may, although being contradictory, help.

Then, eventually, we will kill all trolls.
And then we're done

wizzerd229:

Actually, me and Souplex are good friends (Not IRL, though). He messes we me alot like that.

driveBYargument:
And now I know... And Knowing is half the battle!

The other half is VIOLENCE.

The easier way.

IdealistCommi:

wizzerd229:

Actually, me and Souplex are good friends (Not IRL, though). He messes we me alot like that.

yeah, i was being sarcastic

wizzerd229:

yeah, i was being sarcastic

....Dammit. I missed that. IT WAS NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH.

Fappy:

*ahem* No comment.

Anyway I think trolls will troll anywhere they think they can get a reaction, and if the last infestation is any example, we're prime targets.

I prefer to extinguish my cigars in their eyes.

I think I found a more appropriate level of response for trolls.

CmRet:

Kuliani:

Kiliani approves! Make this law! On another forum that I go on is hit by trolls a lot. Maybe I show them this but I approve as well.

What? No! You'll bring them here if you show them this.

On topic, there was bad troll thread yesterday that got two pages of replies. It was sickening, it was the first time I messaged a mod for help.

There is no single measure get rid of trolls. They even interpret bans and complete lack of attention as attention/success.

Also, the smarter a person thinks he is, the easier he is to troll.

Trolls continue to exist because people simply can't understand that you simply can not win when you encounter a troll. Even this thread is making some troll, somewhere, think "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED."

Psychosocial:

Fappy:

Would that not be embracing troll culture?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here