Big Red Button

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Your walking along, and you find a big red button and a sign that says "if you know whats good for you, you wont push this button"

You push it...what does it do?

I push it. The world blows up. I rejoice despite my being blown up.

DragonChi:
Your walking along, and you find a big red button and a sign that says "if you know whats good for you, you wont push this button"

Probably launches a nuclear missile. That's what big red buttons usually do in the cold war movies.

I push it and some small karate master comes out and kicks me in the nuts.

I push it and The Escapist ends.

I push it and it sends me back in time to right before I pushed the button. Now I'm stuck pushing that button over and over until the end of time, which, because time keeps repeating itself, never comes.

This is why I stay away from big red buttons.

It doesn't end well because..

..In Soviet Russia, button press you -.-

Tactical nuke locks onto and launches to my location. Fuck.

It moves threads into froum games.

The text on it changes to "That was a warning, I bet you won't do it again." I push it again. "I'm serious, you'll regret it if you do it again." Push. "I swear to God, if you push me again..." Push. "You need to stop this, do you want something bad to happen?!" Push. "If you stop pushing, I'll tell you a secret." Push. "What is your deal?!" Push. "Fine. I'm just going to ignore you." Push. "Ignoring." Push. "Ignoring." Push. "Ignoring." Pushpushpushpushpushpushpushpushpush. "Ignoringignoringignoringignoringignor- AHHHHHHH STOP IT!" Push. "You have problems." Push. "We need to get you help." Push. "There has to be a term for your condition." Push. "Someone who always has to push buttons..." Push. "It's like a game. Seeing who can last longest." Push. "So that's what I'll call you." Push. "You're a gamer." Push. "You're nothing but a dirty gamer." Push. "I'm done." Push. *Button explodes.*

And so, "gamers" were made...

Someone has to do it so it may as well be me: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9644

I push it, the mods come, they ban you, and you spend the rest of your life contemplating the irony.

SnootyEnglishman:
I push it and some small karate master comes out and kicks me in the nuts.

dam sorta ninja'd. I was gonna say a midget

Captain Blackout:
I push it and The Escapist ends.

OH GOD THE HORROR!! *passes out onto keyboardiutsfbzuciohfbczv*

A message lights up, saying "Please do not press this button again".

I press it and someone I have never met, and I will never see, dies and I get a million dollars.

Owait http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=44596

FAAAAAALCOOOONNNNN PUUUUUNNNNCCCCCHHHHHH!

I would con someone else into pushing it. It blows up the business district of my city, I see what happens and have plausible deniabiltiy in any court cases involving catastrophic button pushes.

A little sign pops up saying "Please Do Not Push This Button Again". I push it again and a hand appears and slaps me. Guess I got what I deserved.

You get a double cheeseburger and large fries.
They're certainly not good for you.

All food on earth is instantly transformed into tofu.

I start wondering why I even let my curiosity get the best of me and wonder why I even bothered to push a button that does nothing.

Tricked by reverse-psychology again.

Am I the only one who decides that I don't want something horrible happening to me, doesn't push the button, and walks away?

Boring? A little.

Do I get slapped/nuked/etc? No.

I push it after contemplating the moral and physical repercussions for a good 2 seconds.

$1,000,000 British Pounds are deposited into my bank account. I also aquire theme music - like the episode of Family Guy where Peter get's his own theme music that plays while he's walking around or whatever.

Also, Space Hippie's from Mars land on Earth - Marijuana is legalized; and a glorious pothead based society forms on the moon and I get a free ticket on the first flight to it - a free house with free mortgage - and free pot for life.

XD

Top that.

I push it, only to verify that no, I don't know what's good for me.

Pressing the big red button disables my barrel-roll command... D:
Now how do i dodge bullets >.<

I linger obsessively until someone else pushes the button.

USSR:
It doesn't end well because..

..In Soviet Russia, button press you -.-

Ah, that's good.

When I push the button, Halo becomes the only game.

I push the button and out pops a coupon for free cigarettes for life. I die happy.

I get struck by lightning and, as a scientist, wonder if it happens every time.

Cookie for reference.

Guttural Engagement:
$1,000,000 British Pounds are deposited into my bank account. I also aquire theme music - like the episode of Family Guy where Peter get's his own theme music that plays while he's walking around or whatever.

Also, Space Hippie's from Mars land on Earth - Marijuana is legalized; and a glorious pothead based society forms on the moon and I get a free ticket on the first flight to it - a free house with free mortgage - and free pot for life.

XD

Top that.

I push the button and the government stops giving money to people who don't deserve it in the least! :D

Either that or I get a chocolate fountain or something of the sort. b: Either way.

Though I have to admit "space hippies" sound pretty awesome.

DragonChi:

Natal and the Playstation dild... er gem become massively popular and both Microsoft and Sony join Nintendo and stop making real games to produce shovelware, and PC gaming dies due to large amounts of piracy.

I press it and Derren Brown appears... ;D

that was easy

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked