Big Red Button

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

You get a shock, and a "Wahwhaaaaaah" sound.

DragonChi:
Your walking along, and you find a big red button and a sign that says "if you know whats good for you, you wont push this button"

You push it...what does it do?

Another button that's exactly like the first pops up, and since I can't resist a big red button,I push it. And another button that's exactly like the first pops up, and since I can't resist a big red button,I push it. And another button that's exactly like the first pops up, and since I can't resist a big red button,I push it. And another button that's exactly like the first pops up, and since I can't resist a big red button I push it............

An infinite button loop: the bane of my existence

The chip in my head blows up.

I accidentally the entire universe.

a master cheif, delta big daddy, gordon freeman, sonic, soap, batman, snake, captain falcon

and then the universe explodes from having too much awesome in one room

I pushed it....there were no survivors

I get some Vanilla Coke for my curiousity.

nothing.

Guttural Engagement:
$1,000,000 British Pounds are deposited into my bank account. I also aquire theme music - like the episode of Family Guy where Peter get's his own theme music that plays while he's walking around or whatever.

Also, Space Hippie's from Mars land on Earth - Marijuana is legalized; and a glorious pothead based society forms on the moon and I get a free ticket on the first flight to it - a free house with free mortgage - and free pot for life.

XD

Top that.

Magnificent...*sheds a single tear*

I push it and a nice car with a babe in it pops out and she says "You just won a NEW CAR!"

I do not push it, because I have learned that it often involves C4.

Or a self-destruct sequence.

A loud voice screams "WHAT THE FU-," followed shortly after by a flash.

I press it and the apocolypse occurs. Also, Sean Connery begins to narrate everything that i do.

A trap door beneath me opens up and I fall to my doom.

Then I wake up and discover it was all a dream.

Then I wake up and discover my waking up was a dream. And my flashlight has been stolen.

When I push the button, Left 4 Dead 2 becomes the only multiplayer game and I can finally play with friends.

USSR:
It doesn't end well because..

..In Soviet Russia, button press you -.-

Are all 2011 of your post Soviet Russia jokes?

And I wouldn't push the button, I am afraid of buttons! D:

Mikaze:
I get struck by lightning and, as a scientist, wonder if it happens every time.

Cookie for reference.

XKCD. Cookie please.

-Holds out hand.-

I feel the best way to express how I feel is in WEBCOMIC! Let the train of samey geeky mediocrity come into the station that is the internet!

Aby_Z:
I push it. The world blows up. I rejoice despite my being blown up.

Great minds think alike. <3

I must have been ninja'd on this but IT'S A TRAP!

the button turns into a bass.

(I want that button)

I press it, then run away.

The full wtf boom starts to play and the world blows up at the crescendo.

It gives you cancer

Not me.

You.

This looks a lot like a thread I made in forum games a while back.

Anyway

Postal 3 gets released.

Press that fucker. If they didn't want it pressed, they shouldn't have put it on the street.

I don't press it, i bang my head into it repeatedly. HAHAHAHA!

I push it, and nothing happens, so I push it again thinking mabey it's broken, it still doesn't work, so I push.....Long story short I die of starvation pushing a button.

If someone else pushes the button however, I gain god-like powers, then go beat them for getting the button to work when I couldn't/wasn't there....I keep the powers once I'm done beating them, just in case they try again.

I am forced to watch this:

Shapsters:

Are all 2011 of your post Soviet Russia jokes?

..maybe.

Nah, I kid. I post them occasionally.

More than usual lately. I've been somewhat bored.

Nothing happens, and I spend the rest of my life wondering what happened.

I push it... and nothing happens.
Seriously, why would someone put a red button that does something in my way?

I'd probably not. I'd be a mixture of afraid and curious.

You push it. You go on with your life...5...10 years pass. Nothing. You meet a nice girl; she's fantastic, the love of your life; perfect in every way, such a great person. One night you're going to have sex for the first time. Then you realise she's a trap.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked