What do you do when your grounded?

well ive been grounded for most of this grading period...from video games but thats about it. my mother says dont let me catch you playing so i do just that.... i play when shes not around I.E at work or when she gos out. system has worked for me so far... what i want to know is what you do when you get grounded?

The internet is taking away from me when I am grounded.

I just smoke in my room I guess.

I rarely get grounded, when I do though I do whatever I do when I am bored and can't go outside.

Go to sleep.

Well, my parents pretty much just ground me from TV and video games, plus playing around on the internet. I go on here when I'm pretending to do other homework on the computer, and I also play a lot of guitar because my parents don't mind that.

Incidentally, isn't it odd how much more appealing something becomes when you aren't able to do it? I was grounded most of this week, so on Friday, when I wasn't anymore, I played games pretty much nonstop. I don't know why, but I felt like I had to.

So your grounded but still have access to a computer? Now don't tell me your parents didn't beat you sensless when you where younger and did something wrong.

I usually just go outside.

My parents like to pretend I'm grounded. But the shit I do that gets me grounded I already know is wrong but still decide to do. So they don't really have any control over me.

Plus I'm 6'3, my moms 5'3 and my dads 5'10

So yeah.

Pimppeter2:
My parents like to pretend I'm grounded. But the shit I do that gets me grounded I already know is wrong but still decide to do. So they don't really have any control over me.

So yeah.

We got a tough guy here, being taller than your parents makes you immune to punishment eh? You think your cool cause your so big bad and tough that noone in their right mind would even so much as think to shove your scrawny ass into your room and lock it from the outside eh? Your super cool bro...super cool.

[/sarcasm]

I was never grounded in my life, and its hardly because I too am 6'3...

I... I honestly cannae remember the last time I got 'Grounded'

When I did wrong I would either get a Bald Man's Hair Brush to my backside or a Vine Switching

One hurt through blunt pain, the other was swung quickly and almost felt like it was cutting the skin.

But I think I sorta sat in my room doing nothing, I'm good at that.

dmase:
So your grounded but still have access to a computer? Now don't tell me your parents didn't beat you sensless when you where younger and did something wrong.

I usually just go outside.

not gunna lie they did

Vigilantis:

Pimppeter2:

So yeah.

We got a tough guy here, being taller than your parents makes you immune to punishment eh? You think your cool cause your so big bad and tough that noone in their right mind would even so much as think to shove your scrawny ass into your room and lock it from the outside eh? Your super cool bro...super cool.

[/sarcasm]

I was never grounded in my life, and its hardly because I too am 6'3...

double post but i too am 6'3 and i wrestle i just do what they say loosley oly beacuse they pay for all my needs...not so much my wants

If im grounded, my internet cable is usually Gone, But my mom forgets about the one right behind me. ^_^

well considering i haven't been grounded for at least 5 years and the authority that my parents could assert was gone about 3 years ago; i be 18 btw

Being grounded for me was either "you can't go out with people" or "no internet" but i still had my consoles, handhelds and especially back in the day, my toys so i'd play or sleep untill said punishment was over

Funny I've never been grounded because I never did anything bad and my parents felt talking to me was better for me then just yelling and having me go to my room where the tv and toys were.

Freakout456:
Funny I've never been grounded because I never did anything bad and my parents felt talking to me was better for me then just yelling and having me go to my room where the tv and toys were.

i get yelled at then grounded so i can "understand why im being punished" BULLSHIT

I've never really been "grounded". Sure, I got videogames taken away a few times when I was younger, but nothing else.

Oh, and I'm 6'5" but wouldn't dream of messing with my dad. He may be shorter than me, but he could still kick my ass...

I've never really been grounded.
As a child, I was never allowed to go anywhere anyway. I have the best parents.

There was a time where I got caught bunking off school though, and my mum took my television (and anything else that would bring me entertainment) away, which was shit.

I did nothing. Literally nothing.

Ah grounding. I haven't been grounded in years. Well, when I was grounded I would sneak TV in. Except one time I got in trouble at school and my mom took everything out of my room except for my bed, dresser and desk. I had to eat my meals in there and everything.

My parents have never actually punished me. Ever.
Maybe the occasional 5 minute time-out when I was between the age of 2 and 5, but nothing more. Other than screaming.
I hardly ever do anything deserving of punishment anyways, other than being lazy.

I've never really been grounded. Not so much because I was a good kid, but because my parents saw it as a crappy punishment.

Also I'm a fair bit taller than my dad, but he spent over 20 years in the Australian army, and could destroy me with ease.

I haven't been grounded much, mabey two or three times in my life. Rules for me were always 'no computers, consoles or internet of any sort (except for homework)'. When I was younger I would play with my lego, my mum thought it was a creative toy so she didn't mind it and when I was older I carried on playing video games with the sound off or with headphones in. My parents never checked on me and always ended up forgetting about me being grounded after a day or so.

Havent been gounded in years because im 20, but when i did i just did whatever because my mom gounded me for stupid shit like walking down the road.

Well, when I used to get grounded I'd just play with lego or something.

The 3 F's: Fight (Get into random fights), Fire (Start fires.), Fap (Self-Explanatory).

I've never once been grounded that I can remember. I was punished in other ways.

when I'm grounded I get out some of my old comics and spend hours on end reading.

I never got grounded.

I played sports, so I had to be "good". Bah.

I've never been grounded in my life. I respect my parents, so knowing that they're disappointed with me is worse than any physical punishments or removal of privileges.

Besides, I barely ever go out anywhere, I prefer having people around to my house.

Deviltongue:
The 3 F's: Fight (Get into random fights), Fire (Start fires.), Fap (Self-Explanatory).

I never got this, why would you punish someone for masturbation? It's perfectly natural for teenagers. In fact, those who don't can end up stunted sexually and have quite severe emotional and sexual problems. The UK government recommended in a pamphlet that teenagers masturbate once a day, to avoid sexual frustration.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked