What Do You Think is the Least Frequently Washed Part of the Human Body?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

WARNING

This thread is serious. No innuendo, please.

Anyway, think about it, when taking a bath/shower, which part of your body do you feel you rarely wash. My vote goes for the feet. On a slightly more risky (innuendo-ownage wise) note, the genitalia (as you should refer to them in this thread) are not frequently washed as the rest of the body.

I agree with the feet

My ears. You always hear the stereotype "And don't forget to wash behind your ears"? Well, that's probably because of me.

I can guarantee you, many teenage boys wash their genitals more than any other part of their body.

For me, I say behind the ears.

Perhaps the area between the genitalia and the legs. The feet are probably it though.

the back of my neck. i mean, i'm sure it gets pretty clean when i shampoo my hair and all, but i never actively clean it, so who knows?

Feet. Who wants to bend over in the shower.

That bit of the back that is hardest to reach ... or between the toes of your feet (even less frequent than the feet themselves).

tellmeimaninja:
I can guarantee you, many teenage boys wash their genitals more than any other part of their body.

For me, I say behind the ears.

For me at least, washing behind the ears is a natural consequence of shampooing my hair because my hair is short so I end up reaching behind the ears while scrubbing my head.

My vote's for the same part of the back that's impossible to scratch due to reach issues. How can you tell a guy with a great girlfriend? He's got a VERY clean back...and her breasts are cleaner than breasts have any right to be. ;-)

Tinneh:

WARNING

This thread is serious. No innuendo, please.

Anyway, think about it, when taking a bath/shower, which part of your body do you feel you rarely wash. My vote goes for the feet. On a slightly more risky (innuendo-ownage wise) note, the genitalia (as you should refer to them in this thread) are not frequently washed as the rest of the body.

I'm totally with you on the feet, but not on board at all with your statement on genitalia. Anyone who doesn't thoroughly scrub the undercarriage must not be sharing that part of their body with anybody else, if you catch my drift.

I see that your thread does not exclude internal body organs so those would be a good guess but I suppose just this once I will stay true to the actual meaning.

I would say Behind my ears seriously who does wash there?

The elbows, I haven't washed them in so long they gone grey and scaly.

Well I rarely wash my spleen, it's just so damn hard to get at, so I think I'm going to go with that.

Probably bellybutton. At least for us innie people; I know I always forget. Either that or under one's nails.

Biosophilogical:
That bit of the back that is hardest to reach ... or between the toes of your feet (even less frequent than the feet themselves).

I would have to go with this. Or my hair. I was my hair once-twice a week more if really dirty but i try not to get my hair wet in the shower (long hair)

I don't know why the phrase "Don't forget to wash behind your ears" came about because most peoples don't wash there.

Your nose. Water going up your nostrils is an AWFUL feeling, So i can gaurantee that you dont always wash up those two little holes on your nose.

Insanum:
Your nose. Water going up your nostrils is an AWFUL feeling, So i can gaurantee that you dont always wash up those two little holes on your nose.

The DOODLEWANG (j/k)

For me, backs of the ears. Everyone always goes on about it in America, but I've honestly never had anything there. What's the fuss?

SnootyEnglishman:
I don't know why the phrase "Don't forget to wash behind your ears" came about because most peoples don't wash there.

I think you just answered your own question.

Eyelids perhaps, stings.

I'd like to thank the OP, this thread reminded me that I need to buy more body wash.

Also, out of all realistically washable parts of the body, I'd go with feet. I must admit that I rarely scrub them effectively.

How bout the back of the knees?

I would say the bottoms of the feet, or perhaps in between the toes.

Edit: Underneath your toenails.

the ears

That spot in the center of your back where you can't reach unless at least one of your arms is freakishly long...

I do believe it's the ears.

LunaticFringe:
Well I rarely wash my spleen, it's just so damn hard to get at, so I think I'm going to go with that.

First thing I thought of when I saw this, too.

For the people acting like it's too much work to wash your feet...seriously? One person was even complaining about having to bend over to reach them. I don't know about you, but mine aren't rooted to the ground, so I can actually lift them up closer to my hands. This is not a complicated process, people.

The Genitalia for sure. *Reads thread* Wait.. you mean you're supposed to wash that. No matter I had a hard time with girls putting out.

Between the cheeks

You really only wash them at desperate situations

Gonna have to go with behind the ears, or maybe inside the belly button.

Underneath your toenails.
Behind my ears gets washed just from washing my hair.

The top of the back. It can be a nightmare if your hair's long.

For me it's my feet because being in this position is never a good thing.

/Serious: Behind my ears I always seem to forget them.

There are a few parts on the back that are a bit hard to get, so maybe there?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked