Escapism Melbourne 2010, details!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Labyrinth:

BlueberryFalacy:
We had a talk and it seems right now all 3 days are free so it's up to you to figure out which you want, then me and nick will work it round that

Monday then. I had a chat with Var, he's also cool with this. Where shall we meet and what time?

Edit: Where are the damn pictures from yesterday?

ATM the plan is that we will meet in Federation square at around the same time, so 11am. And ill be wearing a sombrero with the Escapist E so that i am easy to find. Thats the plan atm anyway.

ottenni:
ATM the plan is that we will meet in Federation square at around the same time, so 11am. And ill be wearing a sombrero with the Escapist E so that i am easy to find. Thats the plan atm anyway.

I'll wear my Bowler so my Ninja is tempered and you can see me.

Labyrinth:

ottenni:

I'll wear my Bowler so my Ninja is tempered and you can see me.

Hey, why doesn't everyone wear a hat. We sure will be easy to find. And i wont feel like such and idiot wearing a sombrero.

Aw, I wish I could come. I could wear a Russian hat, or one of my other weird hats.

I'm on the Gold Coast though, and I'd likely feel a bit awkward anyway, not having even conversed with any of you personally and I am probably not well known here yet.

Ambi:
Aw, I wish I could come. I could wear a Russian hat, or one of my other weird hats.

I'm on the Gold Coast though, and I'd likely feel a bit awkward anyway, not having even conversed with any of you personally and I am probably not well known here yet.

Doesn't matter how well known you are or are not. None of us on these things really know each other. You'd have to time-travel back to Saturday to meet us though. That may be problematic.

Marq:

Ambi:

Doesn't matter how well known you are or are not. None of us on these things really know each other. You'd have to time-travel back to Saturday to meet us though. That may be problematic.

Alright, that makes me feel a bit better. I spent a lot of time on this forum where there are little cliques of people who talk to each other on msn and everyone seems to be familiar with each other's personality traits, there are threads made about different users, and assorted drama. It was almost like a real life group of friends. Some members even met up and got married.

This forum seems different, probably because there are so many users, and people mostly stay on topic and impersonal, and seem to have lives outside of here, lol. I wasn't sure if you guys were a close-knit small group meeting up, amongst whom I would be an outsider.

I am confused, why was everyone using future tense when posting today?

Anyone wanting a Brisbane/Gold Coast meet up some time? Not promising I will attend, just curious.

Ambi:

This forum seems different, probably because there are so many users, and people mostly stay on topic and impersonal, and seem to have lives outside of here, lol. I wasn't sure if you guys were a close-knit small group meeting up, amongst whom I would be an outsider.

Compared to me, no one is an outsider.

Ambi:

I am confused, why was everyone using future tense when posting today?

Some of us and some others of us are meeting again early next month.

Ambi:

Anyone wanting a Brisbane/Gold Coast meet up some time? Not promising I will attend, just curious.

The possibility of a Brisbane stomp has been suggested, though not to any depth of detail. Brisbane does have the Mana Bar. Join the Australian Escapist group and they'll announce any plans. These events are rare though, so don't freak out if you don't hear about any for many months at a time.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked