The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Heard

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

i used to share a taxi service with someone from the local "idiot school", (not to be confused with a "special peoples school" he wasnt special, just really thick) so needless to say i heard some preeeeetty stupid crap come out of him, my personal favourite was as follows

he ACTUALLY thought someone had once been chainsawed to death in a movie, and they had actually murdered the actor shooting the scene, that is CLASSIC! it does NOT get any stupider than that, or does it? heard anything stupider? lets hear it

Plenty of things I can't recall at this time. One thing that does stand out is a time from H.S. science class when someone was explaining a problem involving survival-of-the-fittest.

The teacher asked the student what happened to the animals that didn't survive to procreate.

To which the student responded, "They got dead."

I shoved my fist in my mouth as to not burst out laughing.

I'm gonna have to go with religion.

"Hey guys, what is YOUR password?"

when I got in a 7 minute argument with a girl who claimed Europe was a country and that Britain Spain Germany and every other area in Europe are states. way to go public school system.

"Grammar and punctuation don't matter."
That one kills me.

My Sister (14): "When I get a pet I'm going to get a dragon"

Me: "Dragon's are fictional"

My Sister: "Yeah, that doesn't mean they aren't real"

I had an arguement with a friend about the hemispheres. he said that the north east hemisphere was bigger then the entire northern hemisphere. He failed the test the next day.

I once heard someone try to explain to our maths teacher that you can in fact divide by 0, using dividing pizza to further explain his theory. It was so stupid I can't even remember the specifics.

MCDeltaT:
My Sister (14): "When I get a pet I'm going to get a dragon"

Me: "Dragon's are fictional"

My Sister: "Yeah, that doesn't mean they aren't real"

How do you know?

"Final Fanatasy XIII has so much exploration. I was like , 'I don't even know where to go. I'm gonna get lost' XD" - Some Gamefaqs forum poster, on a Star Ocean forum.

Once I showed a red army star to a friend of mine and asked him if I should wear it, he responded NO everyone will think you are a Nazi. But seriously he's not stupid, he was just a little drunk and quickly corrected himself.

I didn't really hear it, but it went a little like this. "Hey guys, why don't we create a system where we have thousands of people. Then lets try to manage them all with one another and have different groups for some of them. Then after all that lets make it really hard for them to agree on things so that shit never gets done!"
-Creators of American Government

I made a comment on these forums about how MMO's just go on and on, to which this was said;

"Like real-life? That's basically what an MMO is."

I had myself a little chuckle at that.

anthony87:
I made a comment on these forums about how MMO's just go on and on, to which this was said;

well... thats right, MMOs are SUPPOSED to go on and on

glenny87:
I had an arguement with a friend about the hemispheres. he said that the north east hemisphere was bigger then the entire northern hemisphere. He failed the test the next day.

And at life forever more

"Temporal Logic" - Goddamn you Arthur Prior, you and your fellow A-theorists.

Marowit:
Plenty of things I can't recall at this time. One thing that does stand out is a time from H.S. science class when someone was explaining a problem involving survival-of-the-fittest.

The teacher asked the student what happened to the animals that didn't survive to procreate.

To which the student responded, "They got dead."

I shoved my fist in my mouth as to not burst out laughing.

Technically, he/she was right.

They did get dead.

There was this thread were the OP basically stated anyone who didn't know what his avatar meant was stupid, it was really not the brightest thing to do.

Its not something I heard but its what a girl said in my mates geography group in Year 9:
(Teacher shows slide show of global warming effects)
(Slide comes up saying that climate will be similar to that of the dinosaur era)
Dumbarse Girl:(bewildered and worrying) Does this mean the dinosaurs are gonna come back?
(Everyone facepalms including teacher)

I was playing Mass Effect 2 and when your ship does a bit of a crash landing, it kinda makes a sound like the old transformers transforming noise. My former roommate: "Wow, they ripped off the transformers sound, this game sucks, it can't do anything original." he's also commented on how it sucks because it "has too much talking and not enough shooting." Gaming philistine.

EHKOS:
I didn't really hear it, but it went a little like this. "Hey guys, why don't we create a system where we have thousands of people. Then lets try to manage them all with one another and have different groups for some of them. Then after all that lets make it really hard for them to agree on things so that shit never gets done!"
-Creators of American Government

You think that's bad, you should see how the Canadian federal system is designed, it's just if not more broken then America's.

"Sarah Palin in 2012" and "Four more years for Obama." (See, I'm equal opportunity.)

interspark:

anthony87:

well... thats right, MMOs are SUPPOSED to go on and on

I know that, the part that caught my attention was where the guy equates an MMO to real-life.

hurricanejbb:
"Sarah Palin in 2012" and "Four more years for Obama." (See, I'm equal opportunity.)

Both are equally stupid ideas though, who do you want, the crazy woman or the inexperienced man who coasted in on popularity yet barely knows how to get anything done?

Some people in school today were arguing about how some shoes are made of stuff that doesn't weigh anything.
"IT HAS SPECIAL MATERIAL!" They said.

As a fan of "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" with Rick Mercer's "Talking to Americans" segments, the best one was when Rick asked an elderly lady the question "Do you think that we should blame public schools for the fact that 70% of school children could not find their home state on a map. The lady said it showed there was a crisis in the public education system, then the 10 year old boy with her said "Hey, wait a minute! Canada has provinces, not states!" The other reason this is funny, is that this was the result of an actual study done in the United States.

Dumbest thing I have ever heard in person? I know a college educated woman who believes that the Holocaust never happened. It is just a conspiracy created by the Jews to help them take over the world.

Nintendo elitists's cries out for less casual games.

Radicalists offended by stick men labelled as Muhammed.

Blind Sight:

hurricanejbb:

Both are equally stupid ideas though, who do you want, the crazy woman or the inexperienced man who coasted in on popularity yet barely knows how to get anything done?

Glad to see that someone else here gets it.

I'm going to have to go with the follow clip from youtube. Just listen and be prepared for the stupid about to pour from your speakers. The women seems to have a complete lack of knowledge about anything. I'm a bit shocked she can even talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys

Sennz0r:
I once heard someone try to explain to our maths teacher that you can in fact divide by 0, using dividing pizza to further explain his theory. It was so stupid I can't even remember the specifics.

You can divide by zero; the result is infinity.

a classmate of mine didn't want to make a test, and so, made a note ''from his father'' that he was sick and couldn't learn, and that he couldn't make it.
a pretty good idea, but he made it like this..:

"dear sir/madam,

my son was sick of late, and therefore coudn't learn properly for this test. we hope that you can exuse him from class for the moment, so he could make it at a moment were he's feelling better.

signed, MY DAD!"

... that's pretty stupid...

"Rock music is the word of the devil"

I went to a public high school, where should I begin?

In my grade nine English class we were analyzing a short story about an alien sniper who had to shoot humans from his tower. A classmate suggested that the story took place on Earth, when I asked him why he felt that was he said it was because this planet had gravity.
I told him that all planets and even the moon has gravity to which he and the teacher both told me I was incorrect. I almost walked out of that classroom.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked