Towel Day

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The day has come for you to bring out your pretty blue (or some otherwise colored) towel, and carry it around in pride, in tribute to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. This is merely a reminder so you won't forget, as I've seen others forget before. So go out and carry your towel!

As for discussion: Will you carry a towel, what color is it, and are you ashamed to carry it around?

I will carry around a blue towel in my bag, I won't show it though, as nobody I know understands the tribute.

Cheers for the heads up, a towel is coming out with me all day tomorrow.

I'm only going to a skatepark all day though so it will certainly not be the strangest thing someone has there.

Ohh didn't know about this. I shall be taking one to work with me tomorrow.

Towel day's tomorrow? Damn I almost forgot.
Well, my towel will be going everywhere with me tomorrow.

Yep, I shall be carrying my floral towel with me.

The funny thing is, Douglas Adams would probably have been outraged at this collective worship.

I won't be. I see no reason to.

good man. need a heads up on stuff like this. i shall spread the word

Sadly I only have a white towel =[ But I'm gonna tie it to my bag, I don't mind people seeing me with it, I look like a weirdo anyway xD
I doubt anyone will know what it's for though, but at least I'll know =P

Arkhangelsk:
The day has come for you to bring out your pretty blue (or some otherwise colored) towel, and carry it around in pride, in tribute to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. This is merely a reminder so you won't forget, as I've seen others forget before. So go out and carry your towel!

As for discussion: Will you carry a towel, what color is it, and are you ashamed to carry it around?

I will carry around a blue towel in my bag, I won't show it though, as nobody I know understands the tribute.

Ill be carrying one with me. Wont be waving it about though it will be in my backpack

Wherever I go tommorow I'll not forget my towel.

I'll remember mine.

So I shall be betowel'd the whole day. Unfortunately I have no plans to go somewhere... damn, now I need to do something just so I can carry a towel around!
But rest assured, I will do.

I'll bring a Rizla towel... That's the same thing right?

See noone is going to get that, this site won't be diverse enough...

Damn right I will.

marter:
I won't be. I see no reason to.

Spoilsport :D

I always bring a towel. You never know when you'll need it.

I always thread mine through the hoops in my backpack. They see me rollin', they hatin'.

People either get the reference or think "Chirst, that weird guy's got a towel now."

I have my towel with me, and everyone is looking at me funny and asking why I have a towel, I find this offensive and wish that people would actually celebrate today.

Yay! I'll probably be home all day, so I won't be able to carry my towel around.
But if I do go out, I will carry it with me.

I'll carry around a roll of paper towel just to be special.

Fuuuuuck I forgot to buy a towel for this fateful day.

The day has come in Australia. Rejoice, call praise to the sky and just be a general Hoopy frood all round.

Happy Towel day escapist.

I didn't even remember to bring a towel when I had a shower today.

simply no room, or i'll have to dispose of my history textbook.

Always remember towel day, and keep it holy.

rokkolpo:

Towels are more important than history tomorrow
I shall proudly and openly bear my towel on the morrow

I might'nt bring it with me but I'll damn well know where it is!

rokkolpo:

Wear it 'round the neck like a man!

I tell myself each year I won't forget, and then promptly do. Thanks for the reminder, I'll be sure to grab a towel if I go anywhere tomorrow (which I probably won't so meh).

Hm....I'm not sure. If I can I will, not sure how well that would fly durin classes >.>

Quaxar:

rokkolpo:

Wear it 'round the neck like a man!

actually i WILL!

i'm already THAT guy anyway.
so what the hell.

If I go out tomorow I'll probably bring my bowling for soup hand towel. I doubt I'll be waving it around though as I'm likely to forget I have it with me.

PayJ567:

Rizla as in the tobacco rolling paper?

OT: I will not be taking a towel anywhere because I really don't want to.

Oh no! I forgot to order a towel that says 42 on it! Oh well, I guess I'll be bringing an ordinary one. But next year: image

Well, I will wear my "Have towel will travel Shirt"

I think that'll count =D

Icecoldcynic:

PayJ567:

Rizla as in the tobacco rolling paper?

OT: I will not be taking a towel anywhere because I really don't want to.

Yeah... Well that's not really it... No, well yeah the paper but it's a hilarious ad campaign they have going on their website... Shit that website is insane. I went on there to find out about the new Smooth Rizla and was blown away by just how...

Wait you don't care why am I saying all of this?

I won't because I disliked the book and don't really see the significance behind the towel...

But if I did then I would be sure to seek out fellow towel carriers.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked