Groin Attacks Are Not Funny

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

The Maddest March Hare:
I always tell girls who laugh at a kick in the nuts that if that's how they feel about immense groinal pain, guys are now allowed to laugh at girls screaming when giving birth. And they can then poke fun at them about it for a day or so later.

And at least a woman can't give birth all day, every day, 7 days a week, whereas a kick to the nuts can happen over..and over..and over...

You can kick a girl to where the pain is similar it's called cunt punt. BTW the only time I would go for the package in an attack is if why life was in danger or an attempted sexual assult.

I usually let guys have if they piss me off. I really have a blue touch paper temper

Kenni-chan:
I usually let guys have if they piss me off. I really have a blue touch paper temper

Sorry, but that's just not cool. It's immensely painful and it's possible to physically destroy someone's testicles like that. That's a horrible thing to do unless you have a genuinely good reason and frankly, hurting someone severely because you're annoyed is disgusting. Men can't beat their partners when they've had a bad day, you can't kick a guy in the nuts when he pisses you off. Not cool.

tkioz:

Any guy who has ever been struck there can tell you even a tap is painful, a full on blow shuts down your brain for a good 5-10 seconds while you working out wtf is going on and then the pain hits. In serious cases you start to taste blood afterwards.

I once sat in on a self defence class that my sisters were taking, the women teaching the class went over different means of disabling an attacker, usually with the common warning that I know well about not using this on people useless it's for real... notable exception? the strikes to the testicles. It's like they thinking punch a dude there is acceptable for being a jerk.

Do women seriously not know how much this freaking hurts?

No they don't, to be blunt. Women have largely internalised genitals so they very rarely catch them or have them hit. The trick is to liken it to something unpleasant that they can empathise with. The simile I normally use is telling them to imagine having fingernails dug into their cervix. It genuinely is difficult to empathise when you've never seen one landed and have never caught yours by accident. It looks to funny on tv but on tv they don't throw up, lose their testicles (as happened to a guy at school) or pass out from the pain.

EDIT: Another problem is that on tv people do a kind of stubbed-toe 'Ow'. That's not the kind of scream someone screams if you land a kick to the groin properly. That kind of scream is a high-pitched, genuinely horrible keening scream that has nothing of the humorous about it.

Kungfu_Teddybear:
You think a kick in the groin is sore? how do you think this idiot felt xD

fucking idiot...

GO TEAM RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

generic gamer:
[quote="Kenni-chan" post="18.198095.6453661"]I usually let guys have if they piss me off. I really have a blue touch paper temper

"Sorry, but that's just not cool. It's immensely painful and it's possible to physically destroy someone's testicles like that. That's a horrible thing to do unless you have a genuinely good reason and frankly, hurting someone severely because you're annoyed is disgusting. Men can't beat their partners when they've had a bad day, you can't kick a guy in the nuts when he pisses you off. Not cool."

Yes but then you don't exactly know how hurtful it is to have a guy call you all the whores under the sun to your face, take the piss about your weight and who your BF is, You can only push peole so far.

The fucker was lucky I didn't break his jaw or rip his nuts off. So yeah in response to that you can call me a product of what I was taught to know. oh and btw, guys don't think twice about hurting me, ever been puched in the muff?

I can usually take a hit to the nuts, and walk away, and I would never hit a woman under any circumstance, but if a woman is to hit me in the nuts without me deserving it, I may lose control of my sanity and do something to equalize the pain meter.

AmayaOnnaOtaku:
You can kick a girl to where the pain is similar it's called cunt punt.

Not even close, not even in the tri-state area.

I'm wincing just by reading about groin hitting in this thread. That's how much I fear it...

soilent:
I can usually take a hit to the nuts, and walk away, and I would never hit a woman under any circumstance, but if a woman is to hit me in the nuts without me deserving it, I may lose control of my sanity and do something to equalize the pain meter.

You need reason to hit anyone and where on their person.

I mean it's kinda different when you're just arsing around 'cos well all my dude friends never hold against their girlfriends and stuff if it hurt more than it should

MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69:

Trucken:

MONTGOMERYWOODRUFF69:

GodsAndFishes:
A simple test has shown that being kicked in the balls is actually more painful than giving birth.
Kick a man in the balls and ask him if he would like to be kicked there again and he will say no, but ask a woman after giving birth if she'll do it again and often she will. Thereforce logically being kicked in the balls is more painful.

Its fun not to look at the whole picture.

A kick in the groin is more painful than giving birth???? I saw my wife push out a ten pound,fourteen ounce baby. I gotta tell ya I'd rather be kicked in the groin, hell I'd rather slam my nads in a car door because she had that kid natural, no pain killers, and he got stuck so they had to jerk him out, causing her taint to rip. Top that one kiddos!

Well, she had the OPTION of painkillers but rejected them. Do you think a guy would reject painkillers if he was about to get kicked in the groin? "So yeah, hey, I'm gonna kick you in the groin, it's gonna hurt like hell, you want some painkillers?" "Oh fuck yeah, hand 'em over."

Not saying that childbirth doesn't hurt, but I do know alot of women who has more than one kid...

Actually there wasn't enough time for them to give her the pain killers, she did ask for them, the girl ain't stupid, but the kid decide he wanted out right then and the drugs got nixed by the mid-wife. And we did that six times, tell me women aren't tougher than men because I'd have been dead after the first kid!

and the word C-section never crossed her mind?

Kenni-chan:

generic gamer:
[quote="Kenni-chan" post="18.198095.6453661"]I usually let guys have if they piss me off. I really have a blue touch paper temper

"Sorry, but that's just not cool. It's immensely painful and it's possible to physically destroy someone's testicles like that. That's a horrible thing to do unless you have a genuinely good reason and frankly, hurting someone severely because you're annoyed is disgusting. Men can't beat their partners when they've had a bad day, you can't kick a guy in the nuts when he pisses you off. Not cool."

Yes but then you don't exactly know how hurtful it is to have a guy call you all the whores under the sun to your face, take the piss about your weight and who your BF is, You can only push peole so far.

The fucker was lucky I didn't break his jaw or rip his nuts off. So yeah in response to that you can call me a product of what I was taught to know. oh and btw, guys don't think twice about hurting me, ever been puched in the muff?

In my opinion, and I have been nailed in the nuts hard. Being offended by something someone says 'cause they are making fun of you is not grounds for a groin shot. You want to punch him in the face, stamp on his instep, or nail him in the solar plexis, fine, fair game. Unless there is imminent serious physical harm it is NOT acceptable.

Kenni-chan:
snip

as a guy i think if the guy tried to seriously hurt you
a kick in the nuts is warrented but if its only a verbal attack i dont think so.

Attacking the groin is rather effective, but there's no call for doing so without a good reason. Also, here's a fun fact; groin attacks work about equally as well on both sexes.

On a loosely related note, how some women compare getting hit in the chest to a guy getting hit in the nuts; untrue. Again, both sexes have about the same pain sensitivity in the chest area, though there's actually something to go squish for a woman so that might make it hurt slightly more.

Anyway.
Groin attacks are never funny. Never. They're a good target for the Combat Pragmatist, of course, but still.
That said, unintentional groin hits can be somewhat funny. I believe there were some video examples posted of, say, skateboarders landing on their nuts after losing balance while grinding on a rail.

To all women who consider groin assaults to be a "cute demonstration of rough-housing", it's the equivalent of me piercing your teats with flaming hooks while tearing them aside. So, as a warning, should you attempt this, I have permission to start warming up the hooks.

Aerodyamic:
[quote="oreopizza47" post="18.198095.6435348"]
When I was in grade 5, a young lady thought it was easy to kick my in the junk, than to learn the soccer skills to stop me from running past her in games. I have a scar down there (it runs front to back, down the middle of my 'jewels')

If the kick was hard enough to split over the scrotum surely you'd not have any balls to be rendered infertile any more ? O_O

As I read this I cup my balls.

I haven't been hit real hard before but have been tapped. When it does happen I can only imagine the only suitable responses to be projectile vomit or passing out.

Yeah, not funny.

JanatUrlich:

err please read my post again, I clearly stated that if someone is attacking you it's perfectly okay, however if some dude isn't attacking you but just being a jerk / asshat whatever or you think it's funny, you don't get to hit a dude there.

Haha my answer is still the same. Don't be a douche if you don't wanna get punched in the balls

I'm infecting all of the douchebag women I know with Chlamydia then breaking their noses, the end result (infertility, huge physical pain, lasting health problems) are similar.

Or maybe I should just call them a bitch and punch them?

A Pious Cultist:

JanatUrlich:

err please read my post again, I clearly stated that if someone is attacking you it's perfectly okay, however if some dude isn't attacking you but just being a jerk / asshat whatever or you think it's funny, you don't get to hit a dude there.

Haha my answer is still the same. Don't be a douche if you don't wanna get punched in the balls

I'm infecting all of the douchebag women I know with Chlamydia then breaking their noses, the end result (infertility, huge physical pain, lasting health problems) are similar.

Or maybe I should just call them a bitch and punch them?

I'd say the second one because you're more likely to get arrested for the first one

rex922:

Kenni-chan:
snip

as a guy i think if the guy tried to seriously hurt you
a kick in the nuts is warrented but if its only a verbal attack i dont think so.

Things were gettin' way too intense on the two cuts I've resorted to groin shots, I mean pulling my hair was one thiing but them...just no, i'd rather not say.

But those 2 guys were bestmates and well, the sort that left their GF high and dry after they got them pregnat, they deversed it, and every one already knew that they slapped their GFs around a lot

Kenni-chan:

Yeah.

Well...no.

But I have been insulted in my life and I have been punched in the balls a few times. It's something that risks a man's fertility for his entire life and can even require amputation. That's not a potential problem incidentally, I've known it happen to someone who didn't deserve it and ended up castrated at twelve. It literally can do that and has done that.

There's a difference between lashing out impulsively and aiming to cause a permanent wound for insults. Who cares if some guy calls you fat? It runs straight off and you're the same tomorrow as you were before the insult. You were insulted by a guy, you then inflicted potentially life changing injury to his genitals. There is a clear disparity between your response and his triggering behaviour. In the case of being hit yourself you have the right to retaliate as you see fit, but if someone calls you anything and you hit them you've gone too far.

If you were to reverse the order of the story to "she called me a fat shit and said I was dating a cheap slut, so I kicked her in the privates, destroying her clitoris and causing internal swelling and bleeding" it would be seen as out of order by everyone. What you did isn't proportionate at all, you seem nice but the pain and potential for injury is way too high for it to be acceptable.

alxhrmn:
On the contrary - groin attacks are fucking hilarious when they're not happening to me.

This is pretty much how I feel about it as well. As long as it isn't me it's funny as hell.

generic gamer:

Kenni-chan:

Yeah.

Well...no.

But I have been insulted in my life and I have been punched in the balls a few times. It's something that risks a man's fertility for his entire life and can even require amputation. That's not a potential problem incidentally, I've known it happen to someone who didn't deserve it and ended up castrated at twelve. It literally can do that and has done that.

There's a difference between lashing out impulsively and aiming to cause a permanent wound for insults. Who cares if some guy calls you fat? It runs straight off and you're the same tomorrow as you were before the insult. You were insulted by a guy, you then inflicted potentially life changing injury to his genitals. There is a clear disparity between your response and his triggering behaviour. In the case of being hit yourself you have the right to retaliate as you see fit, but if someone calls you anything and you hit them you've gone too far.

If you were to reverse the order of the story to "she called me a fat shit and said I was dating a cheap slut, so I kicked her in the privates, destroying her clitoris and causing internal swelling and bleeding" it would be seen as out of order by everyone. What you did isn't proportionate at all, you seem nice but the pain and potential for injury is way too high for it to be acceptable.

I'd call slapping me across the face and then trying to touch me up reason enough...
It was weird though, like a comlete inner hollow moment, well because next thing I know I've been pulled off by to guys.

But thoses guys made me feel so bad, to the point at night I'd sit wit a razor in one hand and stare at my wirsts.
I guess my subconcious decided we didn't want to be a victim any more. Nice of it to consult me first though...*awkward laughs*

But least now he's away from school and I have the best BF I could ever want, I don't have to be a victim now

My younger brothers kick and punch me there all the time, then they proceed to laugh at me and call me a whimp when I reel over in pain. They claim it doesn't hurt "that much".

Oh, how wrong they are.

On comedies a kick in the groin is always funny but in real life they fucking hurt,you fell like shit after one kick

Leonhardt93:
A guy from my highschool once though that smacking people with a wet towel, in the locker room, was fun. That's when three blokes from my year decides to grab a hold of him an give him the hardest, most horrific smack with a twisted, evil and dripping wet towel. Right on his babies..

His sack split open and the contents fell out!!

Everytime i think of this story, my balls cringe.

No....fucking....way!

Berithil:
My younger brothers kick and punch me there all the time, then they proceed to laugh at me and call me a whimp when I reel over in pain. They claim it doesn't hurt "that much".

Oh, how wrong they are.

But isn't that just childrens innocence and obviliosness to others pain?

i did it 4 the lulz:

Leonhardt93:
A guy from my highschool once though that smacking people with a wet towel, in the locker room, was fun. That's when three blokes from my year decides to grab a hold of him an give him the hardest, most horrific smack with a twisted, evil and dripping wet towel. Right on his babies..

I think I'm gonna be sick

Kenni-chan:

Berithil:

Oh, how wrong they are.

But isn't that just childrens innocence and obviliosness to others pain?

One is 15
The other is 14

Of course, I know how much it hurts so I would never hit them there so that
might explain why they haven't had that pain.

Oh, and they think it's one of the most hillarious things ever

It may be an urban legend but I heard that every time you get kicked in the bollocks, your chances of getting testicular cancer increase by 7%.

My sister kicked me in the goolies once, I was then given permission by my parents to punch her in the face if she did it again. She didn't do it again though. I kind of wished she did.

Kenni-chan:

I'd call slapping me across the face and then trying to touch me up reason enough...
It was weird though, like a comlete inner hollow moment, well because next thing I know I've been pulled off by to guys.

But thoses guys made me feel so bad, to the point at night I'd sit wit a razor in one hand and stare at my wirsts.
I guess my subconcious decided we didn't want to be a victim any more. Nice of it to consult me first though...*awkward laughs*

But least now he's away from school and I have the best BF I could ever want, I don't have to be a victim now

Well I can certainly understand you wanting to hurt him, I'd certainly call that exceptional circumstances! The only problem with a ball-shot is that it can cause such serious damage you kind of have to force yourself not to do it. It's like going for the throat or eyes, it's not something you try to do unless you need someone incapacitated fast.

It's something that I hate it when people do casually since it really is unbelievably painful and I curse the quirk of biology that means our body temperature sterilises us. Plus as that other charming post just highlighted, the potential for a testicle injury to get horrific very fast is reason enough to think twice.

Though as you tell it, you're starting to verge on where I would consider causing permanent injury to be reasonable! Plus there's no denying how effective it is if done right!

Leonhardt93:

Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Wow...that's...wow.

Punch the girl in the ovaries. That'll teach em > : )

A Pious Cultist:

Aerodyamic:
[quote="oreopizza47" post="18.198095.6435348"]
When I was in grade 5, a young lady thought it was easy to kick my in the junk, than to learn the soccer skills to stop me from running past her in games. I have a scar down there (it runs front to back, down the middle of my 'jewels')

If the kick was hard enough to split over the scrotum surely you'd not have any balls to be rendered infertile any more ? O_O

Not necessarily, if it simply caused a surface laceration that healed poorly. Besides which, I tended to go commando and wear reasonable snug jeans, and the scar lines up with the major stitch-line through the crotch of a pair of jeans. My family doctor said that it really looks like the sort of scar that a person would get in they repeatedly scraped themselves, which about matches the repeated kicks causing the stitch-line in my jeans to scrape across the scrotum.

In any case, it's been suggested that my potential infertility may not be a bad thing; I guess I'm not considered an ideal parenting candidate.

Yeah it hurts like a bitch and it's not funny, people should know better.

generic gamer:

Kenni-chan:

Well I can certainly understand you wanting to hurt him, I'd certainly call that exceptional circumstances! The only problem with a ball-shot is that it can cause such serious damage you kind of have to force yourself not to do it. It's like going for the throat or eyes, it's not something you try to do unless you need someone incapacitated fast.

It's something that I hate it when people do casually since it really is unbelievably painful and I curse the quirk of biology that means our body temperature sterilises us. Plus as that other charming post just highlighted, the potential for a testicle injury to get horrific very fast is reason enough to think twice.

Though as you tell it, you're starting to verge on where I would consider causing permanent injury to be reasonable! Plus there's no denying how effective it is if done right.

Apparently (this was when i did martial arts) that the "safest" way to high a guy in teh nuts is with the back of your wrist, apparently...

Really our body temp sterilises guys?

Well you were put together shite!

Kenni-chan:

Apparently (this was when i did martial arts) that the "safest" way to high a guy in teh nuts is with the back of your wrist, apparently...

Yeah, that's why our genitals are external, sperm denatures and is useless unless it's a few degrees lower than our body temperature. It also doesn't work if it's too cold so that's why they adjust proximity to the body (to keep it vague) depending on the temperature.

A quick tap should hurt a lot but not damage them, a full on kick will propel them back into the pelvis and crush or rupture them. Also, regardless of how much it hurts, most guys double over to protect the area instinctively so it still does the job.

I don't have a problem with someone doing that if they have to, it's just people kind of going for the anime-visual-comedy hit that really piss me off. I mean, nature has made it so that we effectively wear an internal organ on the outside, it's not funny to try and break it. But no, I'm not going to insist that no one goes for there in a serious fight, by all means go nuts!

generic gamer:

Kenni-chan:

Yeah, that's why our genitals are external, sperm denatures and is useless unless it's a few degrees lower than our body temperature. It also doesn't work if it's too cold so that's why they adjust proximity to the body (to keep it vague) depending on the temperature.

A quick tap should hurt a lot but not damage them, a full on kick will propel them back into the pelvis and crush or rupture them. Also, regardless of how much it hurts, most guys double over to protect the area instinctively so it still does the job.

I don't have a problem with someone doing that if they have to, it's just people kind of going for the anime-visual-comedy hit that really piss me off. I mean, nature has made it so that we effectively wear an internal organ on the outside, it's not funny to try and break it. But no, I'm not going to insist that no one goes for there in a serious fight, by all means go nuts!

I'm cruel, I thought it would be funnt to make my dude freind totally shit himself By scraming "Tamaki!!!!!!!!!!!" (yeah he gets called that sometimes) and fained I was gonna kick him in the nuts, We both knew I wasn't but the reaction was still there.
But it's the same when I pretend to kick him in the head, it's time honoured "our thing" since we atarted high school, we don't do so often 'cos we're older now and don't hang out as much

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked