If you were allowed one fictional character to be friends with in a zombie apocalypse...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

So if there was a zombie apocalyspe and any fictional character from any game/film/tv series could be made real and would be friends with you (Or just not want to kill you) who would you choose and why?

I myself would choose the Engineer from TF2 because he can make a sentry with infinite ammo due to his wrench and dispenser and could put teleporters going from nearby food sources back to his camp... I would have to look out for spies though.

P.S. Sorry if this topic has been done before I searched and could not find anything about this scenario.

Search harder. It's been done multiple times.

And I'd choose Mercer. He knows how to handle himself in a Zompocalypse.

Chuck Norris.

You know why.

I'd choose... no. You know what? I don't need anybody. I'll just take Heavy's minigun.

Goku. Sh*t would get REAL.

James13v:

xD that made me giggle.

__

OT: Uhh.. Duke Nukem.

He has balls of steel!! D:< You don't mess with that, dead or undead!!

Albert Wesker. He is a Resident Evil God.

I'll say to this, what I say to every other poll, related or not. BATMAN. FUCK YEAH

SamuelT:

Shit he'd CAUSE the damn thing ;o)

Me? I'd take John McLean. All he'd need is a white vest, a beer and a gun. Sorted.

Kakolukia. So he can give me some parkour tips that will make me untouchable and besides he's awesome.

Byakuya Kuchiki, the zombie apocalypse would become just a temporary annoyance.

TheNamlessGuy:
Chuck Norris.

You know why.

Hey! Chuck Norris IS real!.

OT: Gordon Freeman. He's handled zombies before.

Since Batman and Chuck Norris are already taken, I'd go with Wolverine or Darth Vader ;)

Dracula. I'd be all "Make me a vampire, we'll have a competition n see who can collect the most zombie spines." And he's been on tv/movies a boatload of times so you can't call me out on that.

Else.... I don't know. The Predator? At least it'd be fun watching him rip things to shreds. And he could kill me quickly if i asked him to. I'm not that interested in surviving a zombie apocalypse, would be kind of boring after you'd killed all the zombies.

EDIT: I take it back, screw Dracula, I'll have Selene from underworld.

Liberty Prime from Fallout 3.
Those zombies wouldn't stand a chance.

James13v:

Ninja'd =(

I guess other than that, I would go with Isaac from Golden Sun. Healing, a powerful sword, and badass psyenergy to rape everything forever.

God

Rikku from FFX. I would completely ignore said apocolypse.

That-Guy:
Liberty Prime from Fallout 3.
Those zombies wouldn't stand a chance.

Damn, I never even thought of him!
Though I'd rather President Eden, after you shut him off you have an enormous super protected bunker to yourself. How cool's that?

zHellas:
Hey! Chuck Norris IS real!

Chuck Norris is so cool, he both exists and don't exist.

megatron

i dont need anyone else

Tony Stark (Iron Man).
He'd build a Zombuster Armor. IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
Also, he's a pretty cool guy, kills zombies and isn't afraid of anything.

Glados. Presume the PaRtAy PoSiTiOn!!!

Duke nukem or Doom's protagonist, even we end up dying, it would be one damn cool death.

Cthulhu would be best to have on my side.

Never mind a fictional character, I'd just scan this forum for the person who made the most Zombie Apocalypse threads, take that person with me, and do everything they say.

HK-47 - He could terminate (zombie) meatbags whilst keeping me amused

afaceforradio:

SamuelT:

Shit he'd CAUSE the damn thing ;o)

Me? I'd take John McLean. All he'd need is a white vest, a beer and a gun. Sorted.

Eh. Technicalities. When I get to take the guy that wins a three way battle between the Militairy, Manhattan worth of zombies and HIM, it's not a tough question. =D

I would take Peter Molyneux. I don't care that he's not in a video game, he'd just make awesome sales pitches to the zombies and we'd all just be friends.

Mannimarco? He'd just command them all for me.

Prince Arthas Menethil - Who'd need to kill them?

Kinoshita Hideyoshi

Though we would probably only be more busy shagging than fighting the zombies horde.

Continuity:
HK-47 - He could terminate (zombie) meatbags whilst keeping me amused

nice pick

okay this is an extract from an article I read

#6. Dogwelder

Dogwelder was a character from Garth Ennis' "Hitman" series. Dogwelder was part of a superhero team known as Section Eight which was a band of these crazy guys that fought crime in rather inane ways. Dogwelder is my favourite of the bunch. He's this madman in a silver welder's outfit that basically just goes around welding stray dogs to villains' faces. That's it. That's how he fought crime. Welding dogs to people. Mind you it would be a bitch of a thing to have happen to you. You try to rob a bank and you end up with a Lhasa Apso welded to your face, yapping for eternity. *shudder*

Basically its a crazy welder who welded stray dogs to people's faces. Those zombies won't be able to bite me any more. Now that their is a dog welded to their face.

One Grey Knight, preferably Justicar Alaric, at least he can lead, also, good luck zombies, trying to bite through power armour.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked